Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what do you think about the Gabby Petito case?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before he met her, in the time and area he was supposedly wandering, there are two other unexplained disappearances. He could have killed more people before her. That would make him a serial killer on the run.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Before he met her, in the time and area he was supposedly wandering, there are two other unexplained disappearances. He could have killed more people before her. That would make him a serial killer on the run.
Well, regardless of his past behavior, his current behavior has earned the heat on him getting turned up today with a warrant for his arrest now being issued…

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, regardless of his past behavior, his current behavior has earned the heat on him getting turned up today with a warrant for his arrest now being issued…
It seems like he is one up on the cops so far. I doubt he is in that swamp, but it is a perfect decoy, to lead them to a place that is so difficult to search.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It seems like he is one up on the cops so far. I doubt he is in that swamp, but it is a perfect decoy, to lead them to a place that is so difficult to search.
My thoughts exactly. He disappeared when the family took their 3 day camping trip. He’s miles away now, but because of intense social media involvement he can’t currently show his face in public….
Sad to say, but I believe the parents planted and retrieved that mustang. Could well make them accessories or obstructionists.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He couldn't have the left the country as his passport would be tracked right? I wonder where he could possibly be hiding...
If he's a skilled outdoors type, he could be anywhere.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If he's a skilled outdoors type, he could be anywhere.
Think Appalachian Trail, he’s been there before for weeks at a time according to two people that know him.
Most people hike the trail south to north April - October. Plenty of deer to see / eat and dispersed camping in it’s southern region states.
Starting just north of Atlanta, well within a long weekend camping trip range of their home.
Not explained yet why he needed $1K from the debit card two days before and on his arrival home. Gas, food, and motel rooms for that trip don’t cost that much.
Perhaps it was for camp out survival supplies he didn’t already have…

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suburban florida rich kid, he's no Eric Rudolph.
I'd say middle class, he lived with his parents in what I'd consider an average house. Still he doesn't strike me as a Macgyver type...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thoughts like these are exactly why you struggle with women, my friend. My goodness, I can feel your bitterness from here
This guy didn’t struggle with women and look how she ended up. Quit attacking guys for speaking the truth about women’s dumb decisions.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were him and wanted to escape the law, I'd probably try to get to the border and get into South America somewhere.
Or maybe he's offed himself.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John Walsh from America's most wanted said he got a tip that he was spotted in the Bahamas. Apparently you can flash your passport on a boat in Florida and get taken there. The other tip is the appachlians..

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy didn’t struggle with women and look how she ended up. Quit attacking guys for speaking the truth about women’s dumb decisions.
I agree all the dumb sh*t they get away with.

dont even start me on those little side to side 3 second videos, they do of themselves looking into the camera.

Fck me, their pathetic.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like this could be a psy-op. Look who starred in a Sandy Hook music video lol:

Found this on another forum:

Gabby Petito = Small talk

Brian Laundrie = Brain Laundry (brain washing)

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn.. too young back then. Turned into a hottie..
Not just a hottie, she also perhaps turned into an accessory of a hostile elite attempting to install worldwide communism.

One thing is more important than the other, no?

SMH.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not just a hottie, she also perhaps turned into an accessory of a hostile elite attempting to install worldwide communism.

One thing is more important than the other, no?

SMH.
I find her very attractive.

Billtx49

Reaction score
This dude hasn't been caught yet, is he of higher intelligence being able to evade law enforcement for so long?
No.
Local North Port P D was in over their head and wasting time, effort, and money by following what his parents told them, not the facts, Brian’s ascertained tendencies, and his past history viewable on social media.
It took the Dog bounty hunter all of two days to find the campground and prove his family stayed there in the week prior to Gabby being reported missing. Never reported in the news prior to that, only a brief neighbor interview about a camper packing event in their driveway…
His trail starts in at least semi hospitable camping areas, not a swamp…
Look for things to drastically change now with the Dog getting involved and FBI taking over the investigation…

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.
Local North Port P D was in over their head and wasting time, effort, and money by following what his parents told them, not the facts, Brian’s ascertained tendencies, and his past history viewable on social media.
It took the Dog bounty hunter all of two days to find the campground and prove his family stayed there in the week prior to Gabby being reported missing. Never reported in the news prior to that, only a brief neighbor interview about a camper packing event in their driveway…
His trail starts in at least semi hospitable camping areas, not a swamp…
Look for things to drastically change now with the Dog getting involved and FBI taking over the investigation…
Yeah I don't get the cops falling for that BS. Stevie Wonder could have seen that area being a ruse.