Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forum content just getting worse

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. where does the "self improvement end?" to what goal? Constant self improvement can lead to a mentality of "I am not enough" but "one day I will get there" and "I will be enough in the future"

There appears to be a cultural difference with the "work to live" approach as seen in Europe and the "live to work" approach seen in the US / Canada.

You see many who will work 60-80 hours and do their body building and eating their rice chicken and brocoli and protein shakes, no alcohol no nothing. Buying crap they don't need. Thinking they will enjoy their fortune when they retire. meanwhile life and energy is passing them by. What good is having a million at 65 if life has just passed you by working your ass off and you haven't enjoyed it.

Compare that to Europe where the mentality is yeah work hard but then enjoy NOW. Quality of food is better as it's to be enjoyed not constantly thinking "oh did I consume my correct quota of protein today". Many people in the south of Spain have a second house at the beach and will take a whole month off in August to enjoy sun, sea, food and wine with friends or /and family. Every weekend during the summer spent there. Traveling is more of a priority.

Very rarely you will see threads talking about fun had or good times had here.

Everything seems to be simply broken down into "that's beta this is alpha" or "that's blue pill this is red pill"

Posters advocating "only read self help books, never literature" what? no literature, cinema, music, wine, food, travel, are are there to be enjoyed.

Women are there to be enjoyed.

But if you have strange expectations about how the world should be about how women should be about how men should be.....you've losing something in life.
How about let's ' start a what did you do for fun' thread ...with or without women. We need more positivity on this forum.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I log in every day or two in here to see what's new and what people talk about.
Lately most posts are about how crappy women are and how rigged dating is for men and how modern men are fvcked by feminist/marxist propaganda.

All fair points, but this becomes a chain of mental masturbation with no use. 2 years ago when I joined the forum everything felt...alive.
What happened?

Yeah, restrictions are in place and things are not as easy as before. Call me crazy, but I call that an opportunity to become better and to rise above the sea of "AFCs" out there.

Let's make an effort to keep this forum alive and not to let it become a chat for the unsuccessful and frustrated.
We are better than this.
Andrei
perhaps the forum is still similar as before but your view is advancing to the next level. the content will be whatever it is that we (you and others) post.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly this my man. You are a mode oner. You post looking for solutions to successful seduction.

You don't post "red pill theory".

that tells me you are out there doing it. Doing mode one.
That I am brother, thank you.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People love to complain and whine over things that they cannot or will not do anything about because it is easier than actually taking action and do something.
The 'prize' needs to be worth winning first. Modern women are awful.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s what happens when you let people who aren’t suave into a forum with “suave” in the name. We start denying ourselves.
Yes, modern feminism sucks. So what? Most women aren’t super strong feminists and won’t bring that up as a topic of conversation. If they do, next them and teach them a lesson. I think they are smart enough to learn that introducing a topic now mostly based on man-hate won’t endear them to men. Most men are just pvssies and deal with it. That’s why most modern feminists have beta boyfriends (except the gay ones, which is most of them)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I log in every day or two in here to see what's new and what people talk about.
Lately most posts are about how crappy women are and how rigged dating is for men and how modern men are fvcked by feminist/marxist propaganda.

All fair points, but this becomes a chain of mental masturbation with no use. 2 years ago when I joined the forum everything felt...alive.
What happened?

Yeah, restrictions are in place and things are not as easy as before. Call me crazy, but I call that an opportunity to become better and to rise above the sea of "AFCs" out there.

Let's make an effort to keep this forum alive and not to let it become a chat for the unsuccessful and frustrated.
We are better than this.
Andrei
Majority of the space online are playing house. Ain't got receipts. Shill rubbish. The youth is following shills and scammers.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say the forums are getting worse but the topics are certainly getting recycled with a sprinkle of current affairs.

There is no doubt that the dating game has swung favorable to the women’s side for a wide variety of reasons - hence the rising frustrations. However along the lines you had suggested, the best way to combat this power shift Is self improvement and increase one’s value is all aspects of life.

Perhaps more success stories should be shared where the advice from posters turned a rejection into selection.
My personal reflection from this site from years ago was an awakening to my own Beta-ness and women’s intuition to take advantage of it. I’m now in a healthy relationship and will pay it back to this forum where I can.
Very true about the success stories, so few people share their success in here, so it looks like no one achieves it. And most times people do share it, it's just to brag.
Now I'm complaining...

Point is this whole world digitalisation made us more selfish. Let's push that back by giving something back to the community that helped (most of) us a lot.

Later edit: A topic like "what did you do for fun today" would be...fun. And helpful. To inspire people to try new things, which is specially helpful for new members trying no contact after that bad oneitis.

Last edited:

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't self-improvement coming to be the same type of advice like "have more confidence" back in the day? It becomes like a catch-all solution but short on the details since not all types of self-improvement might be equally as effective.
Like what?Elucidate.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, short on details? Give an example of what you just said, how you applied that to yourself, and how that helped you succeed with women? I could say I have goals, principles, and values and I live in accordance to them.
They could be the wrong ones.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want to chat about to keep the forum alive?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want to chat about to keep the forum alive?
Me personally? Useful, fun, interesting stuff.
But it has to provide value for many users, not just me.

I'm not saying there's no quality on the forum any more, just that it's become boring to me(and maybe for others) because topics keep getting turned into the same discussions. Even on those types of topics, there's sometimes a person or 2 or more with a new perspective and insightful ideas, that proves the potential value of people around here.
I'm just saying this can be better

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok a lot of the classic posters have moved on. But I still find interesting points of view and the odd tip here. And I m in my 50s with a lot of Ks on the c0ck.

It's like any public forum. You ll get more love from an opinionated sound bite than a wise and balanced post. I still like helping the Bros as I ve been helped.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum does verge on incel at times.
I think once upon a time this red pill stuff was new and this forum was one of the places to go. I just like it because it’s the one forum which hasn’t been entirely taken over by extreme woke and lefty students.

You can shoot the shyt here about man problems.

the point of the forum is about seducing women and I provide little in that regard. It’s a bit more than that now,but I do also get tired of the “modern women are done” etc stuff.

the plus side is it’s probably friendlier now. A few years ago it was a hotbed of competing Gurus trying to outdo each other and beat up any poor sod who wandered in with a woman problem

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The forum morphs and changes and cycles, just like the waves on the sea, depending on the forces that are out there. I've seen it all, and I've seen it cycle back. What we can know for certain is that the forum cannot remain static.