Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is feminism so aggressively pushed in Video Games?

Reaction score
Hey guys,
It seems that female have becomes the main character of multiple video games. However, it seems that video games have 70% male audience. This push makes no sense. It seems to be all about feminizing the male space. It appears Gamergate put up a big resistance. However, now the tide seems to be strongly on the side of feminism.

What are your thoughts?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how many neck bearders literally fap over the likes of Lara Croft. Personally I won't play any
game that has a female character in the lead role, nor will I use female characters in fighting games. For me it's
all about murdering dem hoes and random acts of violence toward female NPCs in GTA online.
I'm currently at level 700+ on GTA online. :rofl:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work around this industry. Not only are these type of developers and people a plague there, but also in the entertainment industry as a whole. Something about movies, film, games, and music draw these types who are political activists, and likely has something to do with it being an easy thing to do once you are in the top level of things. The people in these industries are naturally weak in mind, body, and spirit due to wanting to do art to avoid the hardships of life. Inevitably, their outlook on life spills into the works, and as a result, you get stuff like Rey from Star Wars, or all the other feminism taking place.

Fact: undesirable women hate beautiful women. Simps will help undesirable women for promise of attraction and pvssy. This is what is going on in the game journalism and developer space. I have a whole lot more I can touch on this subject, but this is the gist.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made an exception with 'the last of us' games. Although the 2nd one did come in for its fair of criticism due to some of the themes weaved in around the main female characters.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
What are your thoughts?
The gaming market is dominated by little incells in mom's basement who can never "get the girl",...and they want to see "hot chicks" in their games. Not all gamers are that,...but it is a business,...it's money,...it is marketing,...and they will focus more effort on what they think their dominate demographic is in their consumer base.

SuperHero movies have all gone the same way. "Captain Marvel" being a hot Femininst is one good example.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
The gaming market is dominated by little incells in mom's basement who can never "get the girl",...and they want to see "hot chicks" in their games. Not all gamers are that,...but it is a business,...it's money,...it is marketing,...and they will focus more effort on what they think their dominate demographic is in their consumer base.

SuperHero movies have all gone the same way. "Captain Marvel" being a hot Femininst is one good example.
You're a misandrist . And if you don't know the meaning look it up.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I work around this industry. Not only are these type of developers and people a plague there, but also in the entertainment industry as a whole. Something about movies, film, games, and music draw these types who are political activists
Worse than that. Once an industry gets dominated by these people they also control the hiring and will only hire someone who is "one of them". If you aren't "one of them" you don't get hired. The Public School system,...particularly college and Unvi,...is more of the same.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worse than that. Once an industry gets dominated by these people they also control the hiring and will only hire someone who is "one of them". If you aren't "one of them" you don't get hired. The Public School system,...particularly college and Unvi,...is more of the same.
then they will stop selling and indie companys will take the lead, with is what is happening, I don't spend on bigger AAA games anymore because most are boring, more like watching a GC movie then playing a game

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then they will stop selling and indie companys will take the lead, with is what is happening, I don't spend on bigger AAA games anymore because most are boring, more like watching a GC movie then playing a game
Here is another problem there: the same people who are employed at AAA games are also the same people and their friends who dominate the indie market. The journalists prop up their friends games and make them seem bigger than they are, giving them ad space and market space. This nepotism goes deep in Toronto, Seattle, SF, LA, and NYC.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has been a shift in publisher-consumer relations ever since ghostbusters 2016. Before then, when someone made a bad piece of media (movie, video game, etc) Then they would lose money and learn from their lessons.

Since then, the studios will race or gender swap their characters, lie about production details (bait-and-switch) or anything else to make the product into propaganda, and then attack the fans when they criticize their product for being objective sh!t saying that the fans are all a bunch of -ists and -phobes. It's almost like they're doing it on purpose just to piss off the fans of existing franchises.

What really gets me is that woke products always lose money. Most wokeists are broke and don't give two sh!ts about the franchises they're ruining, and no one else wants to buy it either. Marvel is a prime example of this.

I don't give money to anything that is woke since I can only vote with my wallet when it comes to this crap.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since then, the studios will race or gender swap their characters, lie about production details (bait-and-switch) or anything else to make the product into propaganda, and then attack the fans when they criticize their product for being objective sh!t saying that the fans are all a bunch of -ists and -phobes. It's almost like they're doing it on purpose just to piss off the fans of existing franchises.
This should not be surprising knowing the personality traits of those who are at these companies.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sucks.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is another problem there: the same people who are employed at AAA games are also the same people and their friends who dominate the indie market. The journalists prop up their friends games and make them seem bigger than they are, giving them ad space and market space. This nepotism goes deep in Toronto, Seattle, SF, LA, and NYC.
you know the good thing about games in general? I never bought my games based on ads, I search for genre and read peoiple who played opnions and see some videos, I couldn't care less about ads or space, over the internet tehre is a lot of info, good and bad, and i'm somewhere good to find info, is not everyone that is correct, but they are losing money and when they start to lose money the killing each other start

Reactions: B80

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even think they do it to appease the minority of female gamers...a lot of men actually seem to prefer playing as female characters, even when given the choice. With a few rare exceptions such as the Metroid series, I personally avoid games with a female protagonist because they are so much harder to relate to.

There are many games that were ruined by this nonsense. The Dishonored series was great until some feminist invaded Arkane studios and demanded it have more "diversity"...the protagonist of the last game in the series, Death of the Outsider, was a gay, crippled black woman, and she had literally zero personality or interesting backstory. That game was such a radical departure from the masterpieces of previous games in the series, that it pains me to know it even exists.

Just stop supporting companies that do this BS. Let the free market speak for itself.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know the good thing about games in general? I never bought my games based on ads, I search for genre and read peoiple who played opnions and see some videos, I couldn't care less about ads or space, over the internet tehre is a lot of info, good and bad, and i'm somewhere good to find info, is not everyone that is correct, but they are losing money and when they start to lose money the killing each other start
But they money losing hasn't shown any stopping of the agenda. So it's likely has less to do with money and more ideology.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Activision is now being investigated by the sec...for having a toxic workplace hostile to women. They are claiming federal jurisdiction in the matter, alleging that somehow investors were misled. It is very obviously all politically motivated. The other companies see it, and want to put up a good face, lest they be the next one under scrutiny.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
There is a blatant hypocrisy for attractive female video game characters. People will relentlessly hunt down supermodels for commercials, TV shows, musicians, movies, news anchors, etc. Allow practically naked women for Facebook, Instagram and social media, but blow a gasket when they see attractive or curvy “fictional” female video game characters. Also, males almost always have great bodies, muscles and are usually attractive and no one bats an eyelid of course. They are trying to eradicate femininity.

If they want grounded or plain female game characters, then we should see more homely, fat, unattractive people or characters in other forms of entertainment as well. Why not get more pot-belly, average, balding male protagonists so average men feel “better” about their insecurities? How you going to demand an average looking female for a game, yet look for the hottest female cop possible for your TV crime drama or movie?

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a blatant hypocrisy for attractive female video game characters. People will relentlessly hunt down supermodels for commercials, TV shows, musicians, movies, news anchors, etc. Allow practically naked women for Facebook, Instagram and social media, but blow a gasket when they see attractive or curvy “fictional” female video game characters. Also, males almost always have great bodies, muscles and are usually attractive and no one bats an eyelid of course. They are trying to eradicate femininity.

If they want grounded or plain female game characters, then we should see more homely, fat, unattractive people or characters in other forms of entertainment as well. Why not get more pot-belly, average, balding male protagonists so average men feel “better” about their insecurities? How you going to demand an average looking female for a game, yet look for the hottest female cop possible for your TV crime drama or movie?
The same reason superman and hulk are the strongest superheroes. They dont represent the normal population. And people dont want to see something which they see everyday. Entertainment is about losing yourself in those characters, admire and be someone you could rarely be in real life

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

And you have male feminists and sjws on the other side that foam at the mouth once they see an attractive female video game charecter. It's as if she needs to wear a burqa to appear modest

This korean video below perfectly sums up western video game developers