Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should he do

Dman_30

Reaction score
Right so a friend of mine was seeing this chick , she wasn’t or claimed she didn’t feel the same way about him, she asked him if he talking to any other girls/got his options back open he stupidly said yes, but she’s what he wants.
Couple days ago he told me he changed his whatsapp picture and she changed hers too couple hours later. he has her on Snapchat and she’s apparently posting quotes and Indirects he’s muted her story, she’s always the first to look at his story too, he’s ignoring which is good dont give her a reaction, but i can tell she’s really winding him up, he’s got other plates but he does like this one more it seems, what should he do?

i know most of the replies would be move on and I said this to him too but he can’t seem to do it even tho like I said he has other plates he still wants her and it seems like everyday what she posts gets worse almost like she’s trying to get some reaction out of him

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right so a friend of mine was seeing this chick , she wasn’t or claimed she didn’t feel the same way about him, she asked him if he talking to any other girls/got his options back open he stupidly said yes, but she’s what he wants.
Couple days ago he told me he changed his whatsapp picture and she changed hers too couple hours later. he has her on Snapchat and she’s apparently posting quotes and Indirects he’s muted her story, she’s always the first to look at his story too, he’s ignoring which is good dont give her a reaction, but i can tell she’s really winding him up, he’s got other plates but he does like this one more it seems, what should he do?

i know most of the replies would be move on and I said this to him too but he can’t seem to do it even tho like I said he has other plates he still wants her and it seems like everyday what she posts gets worse almost like she’s trying to get some reaction out of him
He needs to get on the next flight to Bangkok

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s nothing you can do.
You provided advice and it’s up to him to accept it or not.

If a girl doesn’t feel the same way, I personally delete, block and ignore. Men with value would not waste anymore time.

Yes, she’s seeking validation or a reaction by mirroring his actions on these social platforms. By doing the above and walking away, it will quickly dissolve his emotional attachments. Quite frankly, I don’t see a problem here. With other plates to fill sexual gratifications he can easily focus on other women more deserving of his attention.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Let's put it this way: Sometimes the only way to learn is by making mistakes.

Let him make his.

Modern Man Advice