Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women go back to an ex who beat them?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect example of this is follow the Gabby Petito story currently. Her bum chasing ways got her dumbass killed. Guy was a huge loser, everyone knew but but her.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect example of this is follow the Gabby Petito story currently. Her bum chasing ways got her dumbass killed. Guy was a huge loser, everyone knew but but her.
This actually fascinates me because her drives are evolutionary, yet they got her killed. Doesn’t seem like a behaviour that will remain in the gene pool yet it’s still here

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what happened here, from a red pill lens?
I honestly haven’t followed this story much, I haven’t cared much about it to be honest. Just another dumb girl dating the “bad boy” and making stupid choices. Now the media is trying to make us all care because she chose to date a loser and got killed for it. I watched the video of her crying to the cops and all the fights they had and rolled my eyes.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now the media is trying to make us all care because she chose to date a loser and got killed for it. I watched the video of her crying to the cops and all the fights they had and rolled my eyes.
Since the crazy man left the White House there isn’t enough news. The media has to find something to report on.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious question. I’ve known a few over the years who end up getting back with an ex who beat them. It can’t be alpha to beat women so what’s the story?
OP imagine 4000 guys offering you the world, wanting to spend money on you, they will pick you up, drive you round, total sub servient whiteknights,

Then this guy with a pigeon chest and his Puma bottoms round his ankles, floors you, totally deems you unworthy?

The audacity right? who does he think he is ? he must be higher than the 4000 simps right? this is the basics of the female mind.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP imagine 4000 guys offering you the world, wanting to spend money on you, they will pick you up, drive you round, total sub servient whiteknights,

Then this guy with a pigeon chest and his Puma bottoms round his ankles, floors you, totally deems you unworthy?

The audacity right? who does he think he is ? he must be higher than the 4000 simps right? this is the basics of the female mind.
Yep but the ugly side of that is those 4000 guys eventually drop off one by one and can’t be replaced. Soon she’s down to 40, then none. Oh and the bad boy with the Puma shorts? She’s toting around his kid(s) and he’s nowhere to be found either. Now she’s got no one.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I do t think it’s that simple since I have turned down hot women before. Hitting seems to tap into something primal, deeming her unworthy isn’t enough

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep but the ugly side of that is those 4000 guys eventually drop off one by one and can’t be replaced. Soon she’s down to 40, then none. Oh and the bad boy with the Puma shorts? She’s toting around his kid(s) and he’s nowhere to be found either. Now she’s got no one.
I do t think it’s that simple since I have turned down hot women before. Hitting seems to tap into something primal, deeming her unworthy isn’t enough
its the epitome of deeming unworthy, standing over someone spitting on them, kicking them.

like i states i know it sounds crazy, but this is how the female mind figures stuff out,

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and the bad boy with the Puma shorts? She’s toting around his kid(s) and he’s nowhere to be found either. Now she’s got no one.
My sarcasm was hes not even what i would call a Bad boy, he looks like fido dido the 7up man.

but it obviously triggers something in her mind, to indicate alpha.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sarcasm was hes not even what i would call a Bad boy, he looks like fido dido the 7up man.

but it obviously triggers something in her mind, to indicate alpha.
What women see as alpha isn’t what most guys would consider alpha.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately mate.....women like it. Women get turned on when they feel fear. It is the sickest aspect of female nature, and it continues to horrify and baffle men to this day.

You are not allowed to talk about this in polite society, but once upon a time whacking a hysterical Ho across the face was normal and encouraged. Even Sean Connery talks about it.

It basically comes down to this - for a woman to truly love you...then she has to Fear you. It's just the way they are wired. We as Men aren't turned on by Fear, Aggression Dominance etc, so we can't comprehend it.

Women also get turned on when they see men fighting and engaged in bloody combat (this is involuntary- women can't control what turns them on). Can you imagine wanking while watching people beat each other up?.... well, that's what women get turned on by.
So I’m order to be more alpha a guy has to beat women?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How so? And what do they think is alpha?
The worse a guys character is, the more alpha he seems to women. Especially if he’s hawt. Women get duped all the time thinking a guy is alpha when in reality he’s a douchebag that most other guys would peg him to be in 5 mins of being around him.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn’t HAVE to, but I’ve never seen a time where it didn’t help. I still can’t do it though. My momma raised me better than that.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What me and @Robert28 are trying to say is, women have this weird chip in their primal dumb ECU, that when a guy behaves a certain way it emmits high value, even though we would probably slap the guy around in 5 seconds flat and kick him back under the rock he came from,

To her he his King. as he deemed her unworthy, it plagues into her darkest fears of being ignored/hit by her dad. she will chase his validation and the oxytocin high, of the validation sex he gives her, even though hes just an average fool.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What me and @Robert28 are trying to say is, women have this weird chip in their primal dumb ECU, that when a guy behaves a certain way it emmits high value, even though we would probably slap the guy around in 5 seconds flat and kick him back under the rock he came from,

To her he his King. as he deemed her unworthy, it plagues into her darkest fears of being ignored/hit by her dad. she will chase his validation and the oxytocin high, of the validation sex he gives her, even though hes just an average fool.
Can you send the same message to girls without hitting them?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. - "beat women to be alpha" is stupid and overly simplistic. But old school patriarchal relationships had a dynamic where the husband could, legally, reprimand his wife if she misbehaved. This is just a fact. Was society better back then? That's down to personal preference I suppose.
Don’t get off topic. I’m not talking about society. I’m talking about what behaviour a woman considers alpha without judgement