Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You will catch Covid

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My goodness. This is one of the things I find so bizzare about all of this. Why do you feel so strongly against those that didn't get vaccinated? You REALLY believe they're causing you that much of a problem? Jesus Christ.
Personally I don't think that they deserve to die because of their foolishness. But maybe they will.

Billtx49

Reaction score
My goodness. This is one of the things I find so bizzare about all of this. Why do you feel so strongly against those that didn't get vaccinated? You REALLY believe they're causing you that much of a problem? Jesus Christ.
Yes, some people do feel that way which likely stems from them thinking the novax crowd are being fearfully selfish and potentially putting other lives at risk in their unvaxed state. They may also think the novaxers are prolonging the pandemic length and depending on location, the difficult restrictions for All that will continue to accompany it…

I read today that it now takes a vax proof card to get into and eat in a NYC restaurant, and that 78 students, after adequate prior notice, are now being unenrolled at LSU for ignoring the schools vax requirements to enter.

Both above issues are about virus spread prevention and health protection of others. A personal vaccination basically does the same …

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oscar De La Hoya Has Been Discharged From The Hospital (mmanews.com)

Vaccination probably saved this guy's life. Oscar de la Hoya is 48 years old. If he got this ill despite having some level of protection, he probably would have died if he hadn't been vaccinated. There are plenty of examples of non-vaccinated people that died from Covid, yet your example of what happened to a person that was vaccinated is a guy that got better and is now ready to compete in a boxing match.
Except he was preparing for a boxing match and Covid "kicked his ass" despite his double vax status so he had to stand down.
The future is certain: you will catch the "natural infection" (i.e. the Delta variant of Covid) and get "natural immunity" from your encounter with it. The only question is how sick you will get when that happens. Do you want a high risk of serious illness and death or a low risk?
The doctor in the Israeli-study video presented recent documented facts, so another view of looking at things is - Do you want a 1300% increased likelihood of getting Covid19 because you took the vaccine, or 1300% less likelihood of getting Covid because you already had it and did not?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except he was preparing for a boxing match and Covid "kicked his ass" despite his double vax status so he had to stand down.

The doctor in the Israeli-study video presented recent documented facts, so another view of looking at things is - Do you want a 1300% increased likelihood of getting Covid19 because you took the vaccine, or 1300% less likelihood of getting Covid because you already had it and did not?
The guy would probably be dead now if he hadn´t been vaccinated. Missing a boxing match and then being able to do it two weeks later isn't as bad as being dead.

Catching Covid is like getting an extra dose of vaccine. Except that it might kill you.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy would probably be dead now if he hadn´t been vaccinated. Missing a boxing match and then being able to do it two weeks later isn't as bad as being dead.

Catching Covid is like getting an extra dose of vaccine. Except that it might kill you.
If he were really able to fight 2 weeks later he would not have cancelled his involvement in the bout.

Furthermore, less than 10% of Covid cases are fatal and having had Covid and not being vaccinated is still statistically proven to be much better than the having the vaccine.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still am one of the "lucky ones" who not only hasn't gotten it but hasn't followed anything nor gotten any vaccines. My existence still defeats every argument in the book about covid. I've been in bars, at festivals with no masked people, I've ****ed a lot of girls, I should be ground zero for any illness atm.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he were really able to fight 2 weeks later he would not have cancelled his involvement in the bout.

Furthermore, less than 10% of Covid cases are fatal and having had Covid and not being vaccinated is still statistically proven to be much better than the having the vaccine.
If you catch Covid, you have:

80% of having no/slight/moderate symptoms (headache, etc)
15-20% risk of catching pneumonia
4% risk of acute respiratory distress syndrome / shock with multiple organ failure
1% risk of death

So let's say you take the risk and end up with multiple organ failure. Is it still much better than getting vaccinated? What about pneumonia? Is that better than vaccination? Why risk all of that just to avoid getting a painless injection? Even with moderate symptoms, do you think Covid won't hurt? Just the headaches alone are terrible. Plus there is the risk that you might be fine, but you end up killing your mother/father/grandparents/friends etc.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To put it another way, let's take a sample group of antivaxxers and see what happens to them. We happen to have exactly 1000 here in Skanksville, Tennessee.

Of our 1000 antivaxxers, statistically:

800 will be "fine" (although they may get some really nasty headaches, fever, cough etc and end up infecting and killing their family members and friends)
175 will catch pneumonia and need hospital treatment because their lungs are filling up with fluid. They will have trouble breathing and start to wonder whether they will survive.
40 will suffer multiple organ failure. They will survive, but they will never be the same.
10 will die.

And almost all of this could have been prevented, had they been vaccinated.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To put it another way, let's take a sample group of antivaxxers and see what happens to them. We happen to have exactly 1000 here in Skanksville, Tennessee.

Of our 1000 antivaxxers, statistically:

800 will be "fine" (although they may get some really nasty headaches, fever, cough etc and end up infecting and killing their family members and friends)
175 will catch pneumonia and need hospital treatment because their lungs are filling up with fluid. They will have trouble breathing and start to wonder whether they will survive.
40 will suffer multiple organ failure. They will survive, but they will never be the same.
10 will die.

And almost all of this could have been prevented, had they been vaccinated.
How come you are unable to say that there will be people who are actually fine?

I want you to say right now that there are people who will have no symptoms nor any signs that they are sick. I want you to write it to show that you have a shred of rationale. Say to everyone that people like me exist. If you choose not to, then you're a snake oil salesman. I've notice not a single Covid advocate or defender has ever said that someone can have a chance of not being sick at all or passing it on to others. I have not seen a single one even mention that somehow some people just don't get it at all.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How come you are unable to say that there will be people who are actually fine?

I want you to say right now that there are people who will have no symptoms nor any signs that they are sick. I want you to write it to show that you have a shred of rationale. Say to everyone that people like me exist. If you choose not to, then you're a snake oil salesman. I've notice not a single Covid advocate or defender has ever said that someone can have a chance of not being sick at all or passing it on to others. I have not seen a single one even mention that somehow some people just don't get it at all.
There are people that are asymptomatic, but those people can still pass it on to others and those people (for example family members) can get sick and die. If you want a 20% risk of organ damage and 1% of death that's up to you. If dumb people want to take stupid risks then that's what they're gonna do. Maybe you'll be "fine", maybe not. Maybe you'll suffer multiple organ failure or get long Covid and won't be able to walk for more 10 minutes for the rest of your life. And maybe you'll end up killing your mother or father. Go ahead and take that risk if you want. It makes no difference to me.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are people that are asymptomatic, but those people can still pass it on to others and those people (for example family members) can get sick and die. If you want a 20% risk of organ damage and 1% of death that's up to you. If dumb people want to take stupid risks then that's what they're gonna do. Maybe you'll be "fine", maybe not. Maybe you'll suffer multiple organ failure or get long Covid and won't be able to walk for more 10 minutes for the rest of your life. And maybe you'll end up killing your mother or father. Go ahead and take that risk if you want. It makes no difference to me.
This is exactly what I meant. Not once did you even have it in your head that someone can just not be affected by this illness at all, or rather, have no chance of even getting it. So I'm going to say this to you the best way I can.

I have not gotten sick in ten years. This is mostly due to me doing a hella lot of sports and my diet cleaning out all the bad stuff I use to consume.

Most people who have died are the same people who have died for decades: fat and unhealthy people who die from heart attacks and strokes, along with old people, who also die from heart attacks and strokes.

Anyone with a little IQ could tell what this means, but you're too busy giving covid such a headline, and forgetting that there's far more deadly things out in the world than it. Which means there's an ulterior motive for making it such a big thing. If you cared about "mother and father", which you don't, you'd encourage everyone to eat healthier and live a more physical active life. But you don't because your motive is not to lessen people dying in general, but to promote the powers that be covid campaign. Nothing you have said has convinced me that this is a real illness, otherwise I should have been the first one in the hospital, sick, or even dead. But here I am, still alive, still kicking, still fvcking.

People like you are a shame upon Health & Fitness.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be an azzhole!

PAY ATTENTION...

Natural Immunity and not being vaccinated is statistically proven to be much better than having the vaccine. As a result, the vaccinated people that contract Covid can pass the virus on to others in greater numbers - regardless of vax status - because vaccinated people are 13x & 27x more likely to get the virus in the first place!

To ignorantly deny those facts and berate others because of your fears and insist that others still risk taking the vaccine is what makes you sound "dumb" and "stupid"!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly what I meant. Not once did you even have it in your head that someone can just not be affected by this illness at all, or rather, have no chance of even getting it. So I'm going to say this to you the best way I can.

I have not gotten sick in ten years.
OK. So you are superman. You should have told me earlier. Obviously a non-human cannot catch a human illness.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Natural Immunity and not being vaccinated is statistically proven to be much better than having the vaccine.
It's not a choice between vaccination and natural immunity. You can get vaccinated and then, if you do get infected, you will have a much lower chance of multiple organ failure/death/long covid AND you will then have natural immunity without taking all of that unnecessary risk. This is probably what will happen to most people.

If you choose to let yourself get infected without being vaccinated, it's like tossing a coin to see what happens to you. What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss?

(2) No Country For Old Men Coin Toss HD - YouTube

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. So you are superman. You should have told me earlier. Obviously a non-human cannot catch a human illness.
There are many humans who don't catch illnesses. You're either being disingenious or you're serious. And if it's the latter, god help us for this generation of men.

Also, living is already tossing a coin. Someday, something can just kill you by accident. Stop living in fear like a pvssy.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many humans who don't catch illnesses. You're either being disingenious or you're serious. And if it's the latter, god help us for this generation of men.

Also, living is already tossing a coin. Someday, something can just kill you by accident. Stop living in fear like a pvssy.
Thanks for the advice. From today onwards I will stop wearing seatbelts or looking both ways before I step out into the road.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my country folks that are unvaccinated dies from covid.. Brought in dead being 1/3 of the fatality.. I live in this shltty country that are the highest spread and fatality by covid per population in the world. It does giving protection when people who do only get to stage 2.. Your guys living in the state doesnt even have any slightest idea, of how bad the delta, variant is.
Some of them do:

sorryantivaxxer.com | A repository of stories of anti-vaxxers who died or came close to dying of COVID.