Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've noticed that just about every NFL Quarterback is a Chad

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a website where the faces can be seen by hovering:

Just about every one of the white guys is a Chad, with a very strong jaw, and of course, they are invariably at least 6'3".

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, true.

I always thought Mac Jones (Played for Alabama) and now the Patriots QB, is the poster boy for a Southern Gentleman (He is from Northern Florida I think). It doesn't get anymore WASP than Mac Jones (the name and his looks)

Heck, I bet his Great-Great-Great Grand daddy fought in the Battle of Bull Run for the Rebs

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaMarcus Russell? Bernie Kosar? Jim Kelley?
Jim Plunkett? Come on man lol
Those guys haven’t played in the last 10 years or longer. 3 of the 4 haven’t played in 30 years lol

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Manning Family says hello

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? I've rarely cared about competing against pro athletes for poontang in the cities I've lived in over time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? I've rarely cared about competing against pro athletes for poontang in the cities I've lived in over time.
most girls I know have had a fling with them
Pro athletes can get a lot of vag. It's possible that women I've approached have had sex with them. I wouldn't know nor do I care.

When I was in college, I knew some women who were close to the big name athletes in the school. That was even a small percentage of women on campus. At my college, the bigger name athletes could do well but there were so many women that it wouldn't matter. The big muscled frat guys were bigger competition for me at the time than the football/basketball players.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro athletes can get a lot of vag. It's possible that women I've approached have had sex with them. I wouldn't know nor do I care.

When I was in college, I knew some women who were close to the big name athletes in the school. That was even a small percentage of women on campus. At my college, the bigger name athletes could do well but there were so many women that it wouldn't matter. The big muscled frats guys were bigger competition for me at the time than the football/basketball players.
Frat guys are tool bags