Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm struggling financially. Any tips?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I did too. Lulz!

It's been a blessing and curse for pandemics.

I know you are a solid man who adds value up in this *****. I respect your hustling and real talk. Endure.

Ken Coleman might not be the first source but maybe it broadens your horizon. Side hustle or something entirely different.

I have been utilizing solitude. Been fasting, IF and exploring consciousness since before the lock down. Fellas with small biz, gyms, and biz majors have gotten wrecked. Fortunately for you, you got fire, and you are courageous enough to reach out. I hope you got a tribe of your own. Don't hesitate to inbox me.

I heard rsd Alex once say, "it doesn't matter what moves you make. It matters you are a man and you make moves!"

Busy yourself until clarity comes. Don't hesitate nor wait.

Exercise minimalism until things settle down. You got this!

Edit: a great read; hard times create strong men by Stef arnio (I think)! The book is fire. Practice stoicism throughout the process. You will come out the other end like granite.
@DEEZEDBRAH your passion for self improvement shows and motivates everyone here.

Few folks focus on discussing health and fitness, fewer on wealth and success, I see you hustling for both. Big ups.

Weekend just ended.

Both my plates tried to reschedule plans.

I told them no and said tty next week.

Now my phone won't stop blowing up.

I can't be arsedd.

It's not a power play anymore and the game looks different when the hustle is real.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH your passion for self improvement shows and motivates everyone here.

Few folks focus on discussing health and fitness, fewer on wealth and success, I see you hustling for both. Big ups.

Weekend just ended.

Both my plates tried to reschedule plans.

I told them no and said tty next week.

Now my phone won't stop blowing up.

I can't be arsedd.

It's not a power play anymore and the game looks different when the hustle is real.
Def not the richest man here nor in the future in the cemetery. Foolishly spent too much time on game. In retrospect it was stupid lulz but I would be divorce raped and wrecked with baby mamma drama. Fitness and biz has been my focus now for a long time. Getting girls is sport. Outer game is lame but I see it in the realm of lifting, self development, learning a new skill or language. Preferably something monetary but not necessarily.

Urgency sets fire under a man's ass. Women and children can be careless. Men can't be. There's fallback for them. Not fellas.

Has any new ideas or a direction come to mind? Any side hustle or something else come up? From a minimalist approach, if you move as though you are unemployed, keep spending and expenses low, you can stack a emergency FUND. You can acquire precious metals and crypto as well once you got your 6 months Emergency Fund raised.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Spammed volume, chain gun approach for job listings. Calibrated resume like I calibrate game.

Created a portfolio.

I just got an offer for thrice the National average half an hour back at an elite company.

Thank you for all the support.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfecto. I get most of my gigs off the job boards. And i have never had to take a job under 6 figures. It's like online dating you just have to be very smart and a little bit ruthless

1 bit of hard lived advice i would give at this point. Elite company or not it all
depends on where you land - you can be on a nice soft pillow or you can find your ass in a lava pit situated in a mine field.

Keep interviewing!!

Inevitably as you walk into any new herd
people are going to try it on with you.

You will get managers being super dominant d1ck heads. Socially competitive people will try and heap sh1t on your background and play the your not like us game. You will get taskers at the same level as you or below trying to give you all the sh1t low visibility work so they can spend more time sucking up to the bosses.

Having a couple of booked interviews in your back pocket will help you hold a collaborative willing but not to be fuct with frame as you deal with all these typical office cvntz.

Last edited:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to cancel on a date tomorrow for this reason.
I already have huge expenses due to my workout/nutrition/hobbies. I will not compromise on that to get laid
Bro, explain exactly what’s going on to the dates. You’d be shocked how compassionate some women can be with this.
All women aren’t *******s.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, explain exactly what’s going on to the dates. You’d be shocked how compassionate some women can be with this.
All women aren’t *******s.
It's really weird what's happening since I started interviewing and now got a job.

I haven't told anyone about it, or maybe I'm projecting confidence but dates are lining up on their own now.

Most women I hang out w don't really bother if I'm spending or not, which speaks volumes about their quality.

I still prefer going out with atleast 100 bucks in my pocket which I didn't have earlier.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Spammed volume, chain gun approach for job listings. Calibrated resume like I calibrate game.

Created a portfolio.

I just got an offer for thrice the National average half an hour back at an elite company.

Thank you for all the support.

My man! Playing to win. We done good sir.

Now stack. Ride that wave of momentum in biz and getting girls. Take that beautiful W.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really weird what's happening since I started interviewing and now got a job.

I haven't told anyone about it, or maybe I'm projecting confidence but dates are lining up on their own now.

Most women I hang out w don't really bother if I'm spending or not, which speaks volumes about their quality.

I still prefer going out with atleast 100 bucks in my pocket which I didn't have earlier.
I still coffee date and trios to the park. In expensive until quality and character is vetted. That fire you had under your ass. Let that keep fueling you. Keep moving with hunger. Contrary to the national average gig well in excess. You can live on much less. Crypto is on special atm.

I cannot afford to take a modern woman skank out and miss out on dip nor allocate time that should be placed accordingly. Necessity is fire.

Watch women come out of the wood work at alarming speed. Women got a sixth sense for spotting a man on the come up.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That fire you had under your ass. Let that keep fueling you. Keep moving with hunger. Contrary to the national average gig well in excess. You can live on much less.

Watch women come out of the wood work at alarming speed. Women got a sixth sense for spotting a man on the come up.
I can't recommend this enough. Spoke my mind. Thanks for the support. We need more posters like you in this community.

Keep the grind alive mate. There's always more to be conquered. Time is everything.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started job hunting since two weeks.

Since then I've made:

A GitHub profile
An open source portfolio website using React Js
10 different project repositories in python, c/c++, javascript html css ~ 30000 lines of code
A beautiful resume using an open source builder

I've started applying for jobs since 2-3 days.
Getting referrals in big MNCs through my friends.

It'll take a bit of time to fine tune my job hunt approach just like pickup.

Man. Screw getting a job. Get into crypto. You can make a **** tonne of money immediately with those skills. There are all kinds of small cap projects looking for coders right now. Download telegram app, join 100s of crypto groups and start passing your resume around.

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man. Screw getting a job. Get into crypto. You can make a **** tonne of money immediately with those skills. There are all kinds of small cap projects looking for coders right now. Download telegram app, join 100s of crypto groups and start passing your resume around.
Oh I wish I was able to edit the main post that I finally got a job . Thanks for the crypto tip tho. Doesn't hurt to have a side hustle.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last 18 months I've been working twice as hard for 65% of what I was earning before. Dating has taking an back seat to making money. This is my new reality. I've lost 35% of my revenue, so I've had to lower my spending by 35%, most of that is dating not only because of cost, but emotional energy and time. The only advice I can give is to have a balanced budget, figure out what your spending priority and stick like grim death to your budget.

I can't tell you what your priorities are because these are YOUR priorities. For me.... well (1) Cover my needs (2) Cover my kids needs (3) Don't take on debt. (4) Cut spending across the board for low priority expenses. (5) Look for more ways to increase revenue leveraging new opportunity. Only after all this is done.... then start worrying about 'wants', which includes chicks.

As a licensed PE, finding new revenue sources hasn't been too hard as long as I'm willing to work for less than I might otherwise attain. I've done a lot of short term design contacting gigs that have come up as a result of the pandemic.... designed new hand sanitizing stations, design tooling for manufacturing facilities to process plexiglass screens, etc etc I've had to close two businesses (these were service related to retail sales, restaurants local government support. All these have less money to spend so I've abandoned these businesses. The biggest problem I've seen with small businesses is denying reality and trying to make something work that was losing money), and now only have two still running, one that is doing fine, the other is running at just above cost... if that starts losing money, I'll close that one up as well.

The bottom-line is that you CAN NOT waste time on things that are losing money, using HOPE as a significant factor that sh1t is going to turn around. Anything that is sucking away your resources and returning little or nothing has to be abandoned. The simple truth is that women are money and attention vampires. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE women, but when you are in crisis they are a luxury that you must do without.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The bottom-line is that you CAN NOT waste time on things that are losing money, using HOPE as a significant factor that sh1t is going to turn around. Anything that is sucking away your resources and returning little or nothing has to be abandoned. The simple truth is that women are money and attention vampires. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE women, but when you are in crisis they are a luxury that you must do without.
Amen brother