Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Social Media/OLD Experiment: Findings So Far

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi gents.

I'll try keep this short and concise.

For the past several months, I've been doing an experiment to see whether if I actively/strategically used IG/OLD, I would get good results.

To give some context, I am a relatively well-known and successful business person. I am young, I work-out actively, although I wouldn't classify myself as incredibly muscular, more lean than anything. I've never been told I am bad looking, I believe I am above average in terms of looks. To date, I've had a fair share of women through my previously very BP approach before SS. I've dated 10s, influencers, pageants, young girls etc.

Because of Covid, lockdowns and rules over the whole year; I decided to really explore IG and OLD. I wanted to put deliberate action into these avenues.

What I've done with IG:
- I began to actively show my personal life everyday through stories. My life is quite happening compared to most people, even with the circumstances. (Parties, dinners with women, work, interesting quotes, night outs, food, etc.)
- I began to showcase my business success/achievements much more through active posts.
- I stopped wasting time DMing women and started practising the idea I got from SS that texting was pointless.
- I stopped liking women's photos or watching their stories.

What I've done with OLD:
- I made a profile with interesting photos and a bio that is short but captures who I am.
- I bought all the premium packages, up to the highest tier.
- I actively bought profile boosts almost every month and sometimes 2 times a month.
- I lowered the frequency of sending the first message.
- I stopped making elaborate openers for first messages instead going for something more lazy and generic.

Findings So Far IG:
- Actively showcasing interesting stories, led to a lot more people actually seeing my life and girls responding to them. Many hot girls I was interested in even became regular viewers and of course, new people would quickly get an idea of what I am about and I can convey a broad message to them. I thought the constant watching was an indicator of IL. Yet I've come to realize that the views don't really mean much because when it comes to converting, e.g. like asking my most regular viewers out; many don't actually respond me or respond late, which means low IL. This has been very confusing because I couldn't put my mind to why they would be so keen in my life and every move, yet not keen to actually meet. It isn't entirely a miss though. There were a bunch of girls who actively stuck to my stories like fans and were very active with me and they converted to going out and showing high IL. The number of good conversion is not as high as I thought it would be.
- Showcasing my achievements through posts, I get a lot of likes and comments but the same as above. It is good for me from a work PR standpoint but as a way to get better results with girls, not as much as I thought.
- Having stopped DMing women actively as a text buddy, has led to less online conversations. Initially and even largely to today, I feel I am not getting as much attention as before because previously with my BP approach, I was atleast having many concurrent conversations going on. Although after having learnt more about RP ways and from SS brothers, I have come to see how cringey I was before and much of the conversations was just me freely giving attention to girls and interpreting their chat as a value to me, the actual conversions back then was alright but not the best. Now that I've stopped, there are less conversations but still there are some girls who will occasionally hit me up and I've seen those as the ones that have higher IL to work with.
- Not liking women's photos/stories has not affected them returning the favor. I used to think that it was a reciprocal thing. I would do it, in the hopes they'll get back at me. Now that I've mostly stopped, it hasn't affected me getting likes and comments from girls.

Findings So Far OLD:
- Paying for premium packages has been a complete waste of money and time. It has not led to me getting more matches. In fact, I've been on OLD for 5 years now. I was getting much more matches before at least 2 - 3 years ago. Now even with triple premium packages of the highest tiers, the most expensive options, I am getting much less matches and with really ugly girls. Initially, when you first sign up, it felt like there was a slight boost, but after 1 - 2 weeks, it has been really ****.
- Profile boosts seems to actually get me more quality matches than the premium packages but they're really expensive on each use.
- Now that I've started the conversation less; I've had less openings on OLD. The girls rarely say Hi first. Although the rare few do.
- Having gone from writing elaborate and witty openers to just saying "Hi" or "Sup", some girls still reply and keep the conversation.
- Overall, OLD girls are really fleeting, they don't really respond or reply and they have a tendency to easily vanish or leave on read.
- Realistically this year, I've been able to move some OLD girls into some plates, but the number is very low compared to what I've paid for. It is much lower than the previous 2 years.

Some Final Thoughts on IG/OLD:
I am not an expert on either of these. I just decided to put more time into both this year. I thought the Covid situation with more people online and the trend today, it makes sense to try it. However, I honestly feel that it has not led me to have substantially better results with women. I might need longer time to assess it but for now the results are not the best for me. There are a few things I've discovered the biggest being that online girls today from IG/OLD, they're incredibly entitled. They might not even be a 10. Even a 7. Even a 6! But they can all be incredibly rude. They can easily leave you on read or flake like a ghost with no excuse or explanation, yet they might still watch your content. They can be very hot one moment, then very cold. Another interesting tendency I have seen is, if you show them your RP side such as if you don't tolerate their BS and reply them slow, ignore them or don't give them online attention, they'll just remove you with no words spoken. This really pisses me off and a few times I have actually called them out (though usually cringing about my response after).

Maybe what I've shared above isn't new to some of my brothers here but hey, I thought I'd share some thoughts.

- James

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi gents.

For the past several months, I've been doing an experiment to see whether if I actively/strategically used IG/OLD, I would get good results.

To give some context, I am a relatively well-known and successful business person. I am young, I work-out actively, although I wouldn't classify myself as incredibly muscular, more lean than anything. I've never been told I am bad looking, I believe I am above average in terms of looks. To date, I've had a fair share of women through my previously very BP approach before SS. I've dated 10s, influencers, pageants, young girls etc.

Because of Covid, lockdowns and rules over the whole year; I decided to really explore IG and OLD. I wanted to put deliberate action into these avenues.

What I've done with IG:
- I began to actively show my personal life everyday through stories. My life is quite happening compared to most people, even with the circumstances. (Parties, dinners with women, work, interesting quotes, night outs, food, etc.)
- I began to showcase my business success/achievements much more through active posts.
- I stopped wasting time DMing women and started practising the idea I got from SS that texting was pointless.

What I've done with OLD:
- I made a profile with interesting photos and a bio that is short but captures who I am.
- I actively bought profile boosts almost every month and sometimes 2 times a month.
- I stopped making elaborate openers for first messages instead going for something more lazy and generic.

Findings So Far IG:
- Actively showcasing interesting stories, led to a lot more people actually seeing my life and girls responding to them. Many hot girls I was interested in even became regular viewers and of course, new people would quickly get an idea of what I am about and I can convey a broad message to them. I thought the constant watching was an indicator of IL. Yet I've come to realize that the views don't really mean much because when it comes to converting, e.g. like asking my most regular viewers out; many don't actually respond me or respond late, which means low IL. This has been very confusing because I couldn't put my mind to why they would be so keen in my life and every move, yet not keen to actually meet. It isn't entirely a miss though. There were a bunch of girls who actively stuck to my stories like fans and were very active with me and they converted to going out and showing high IL. The number of good conversion is not as high as I thought it would be.
- Showcasing my achievements through posts, I get a lot of likes and comments but the same as above. It is good for me from a work PR standpoint but as a way to get better results with girls, not as much as I thought.
- Having stopped DMing women actively as a text buddy, has led to less online conversations. Initially and even largely to today, I feel I am not getting as much attention as before because previously with my BP approach, I was atleast having many concurrent conversations going on. Although after having learnt more about RP ways and from SS brothers, I have come to see how cringey I was before and much of the conversations was just me freely giving attention to girls and interpreting their chat as a value to me, the actual conversions back then was alright but not the best. Now that I've stopped, there are less conversations but still there are some girls who will occasionally hit me up and I've seen those as the ones that have higher IL to work with.
- Not liking women's photos/stories has not affected them returning the favor. I used to think that it was a reciprocal thing. I would do it, in the hopes they'll get back at me. Now that I've mostly stopped, it hasn't affected me getting likes and comments from girls.

Findings So Far OLD:
- Paying for premium packages has been a complete waste of money and time. It has not led to me getting more matches. In fact, I've been on OLD for 5 years now. I was getting much more matches before at least 2 - 3 years ago. Now even with triple premium packages of the highest tiers, the most expensive options, I am getting much less matches and with really ugly girls. Initially, when you first sign up, it felt like there was a slight boost, but after 1 - 2 weeks, it has been really ****.
- Profile boosts seems to actually get me more quality matches than the premium packages but they're really expensive on each use.
- Now that I've started the conversation less; I've had less openings on OLD. The girls rarely say Hi first. Although the rare few do.
- Having gone from writing elaborate and witty openers to just saying "Hi" or "Sup", some girls still reply and keep the conversation.
- Overall, OLD girls are really fleeting, they don't really respond or reply and they have a tendency to easily vanish or leave on read.
- Realistically this year, I've been able to move some OLD girls into some plates, but the number is very low compared to what I've paid for. It is much lower than the previous 2 years.

I am not an expert on either of these. I just decided to put more time into both this year. I thought the Covid situation with more people online and the trend today, it makes sense to try it. However, I honestly feel that it has not led me to have substantially better results with women. I might need longer time to assess it but for now the results are not the best for me. There are a few things I've discovered the biggest being that online girls today from IG/OLD, they're incredibly entitled. They might not even be a 10. Even a 7. Even a 6! But they can all be incredibly rude. They can easily leave you on read or flake like a ghost with no excuse or explanation, yet they might still watch your content. They can be very hot one moment, then very cold. Another interesting tendency I have seen is, if you show them your RP side such as if you don't tolerate their BS and reply them slow, ignore them or don't give them online attention, they'll just remove you with no words spoken. This really pisses me off and a few times I have actually called them out (though usually cringing about my response after).

Maybe what I've shared above isn't new to some of my brothers here but hey, I thought I'd share some thoughts.

- James
Thanks for the honest post. I think almost everyone finds that OLD is a waste of time. I never really spent money on it, as I can already see that it's not worth investing in something that doesn't produce results. I find it funny how these apps try to convince me by saying "see who liked you" when I already know that if I didn't match with them they must be either fat or ugly or both.

I think it's not worth getting into arguments with women. If they're not responding positively, cut contact and block if necessary. Anything else is just giving them more free attention.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi gents.

What I've done with IG:

What I've done with OLD:

Findings So Far IG:

Findings So Far OLD:

- James
Hey, regardless of what I personally prefer or what others might say, I'm proud of you for at least trying and being a man of action. At least, it shows you are willing to do instead of talk.

On a less important note, I personally don't live that way and prefer when men value their privacy but still live a fulfilling life. Having the world see what you are doing should not make your life more or less fulfilling. I live much like Keanu Reeves lives, quiet, mostly alone, and happy. Men do not need that type of validation of how we live our lives.

Remember, that social media can be toxic and certainly turn toxic. Those women that are reaching out, are most likely not truly interested. Those are people that are there for the good moments but who knows when things aren't pretty in your life. Genuine interest is much deeper than being attracted to IG stories.

As per OLD, no comments. Have shared my opinion about it many times.

Bottom line, proud of you for at least trying and experimenting. If you are learning something, that is all that matters.

Modern Man Advice

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the entitlement and the short fuse doesn't bother me because it shows a false sense of awareness that becomes an endless cycle until until they are forced to realize that they have to tone it down with how they approach life and the choices they make. At that point, the damage has been done and they're pretty miserable though. Life takes care of itself nicely.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Overall, OLD girls are really fleeting, they don't really respond or reply and they have a tendency to easily vanish or leave on read.
Well they are on OLD for a reason, that personality type won't be able to maintain a healthy relationship in the first place.

Realistically this year, I've been able to move some OLD girls into some plates, but the number is very low compared to what I've paid for. It is much lower than the previous 2 years.
This really is the same story for most people, girls on OLD have the attention span of a gold fish plus they have dozens of new messages a minute from hordes of simps.

if you show them your RP side such as if you don't tolerate their BS and reply them slow, ignore them or don't give them online attention, they'll just remove you with no words spoken. This really pisses me off and a few times I have actually called them out (
Yep i had this happen with an insta chick, she would always reply slow or leave me on read, but viewed all my stories and responded to them. The one time i ignored her she blocked me on instagram,whatsapp and telegram. Which i found incredibly ironic.

Genuine interest is much deeper than being attracted to IG stories.
It's hard for anyone to create genuine interest online where you are just a name and picture. A lot of the crap that men have to deal with are much more rare when you meet them irl.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the honest post. I think almost everyone finds that OLD is a waste of time. I never really spent money on it, as I can already see that it's not worth investing in something that doesn't produce results. I find it funny how these apps try to convince me by saying "see who liked you" when I already know that if I didn't match with them they must be either fat or ugly or both.

I think it's not worth getting into arguments with women. If they're not responding positively, cut contact and block if necessary. Anything else is just giving them more free attention.
Yes, actually my SS bros here, have been telling me in other threads that OLD is a waste of time. But I have also wondered is it an age-gap thing? Many of our SS bros are older so I was wondering is it a generational gap thing and not giving OLD a chance. So,for those wondering, I went to take the extra step of actually testing this by paying for all the perks and putting effort. I seriously tried to play with it. Honestly, it doesn't help that much. It's kind of a crazy world of its own with really entitled and flimsy women.

I am sure maybe there are some people here who have gotten greater results than me on OLD. And truth be told, I have gotten some results with it but I feel like you need to deal with so much crap to get there. So yeah, it is a numbers game but you're sorting through so much crap to get that right number.

Remember, that social media can be toxic and certainly turn toxic. Those women that are reaching out, are most likely not truly interested. Those are people that are there for the good moments but who knows when things aren't pretty in your life. Genuine interest is much deeper than being attracted to IG stories.
Thanks for your kind words bro. I agree with the toxicity now. I feel many are just watching the 'good life' for their own entertainment and they might really have no interest in you. They certainly have no obligation or draw to reply you. You might be 1 of 100s of others that she watches. You might just be some character in a sort 'reality TV show' to them.

Yeah the entitlement and the short fuse doesn't bother me because it shows a false sense of awareness that becomes an endless cycle until until they are forced to realize that they have to tone it down with how they approach life and the choices they make. At that point, the damage has been done and they're pretty miserable though. Life takes care of itself nicely.
It is honestly ridiculous to me. Basically there isn't any human decency. For example I had an interaction with one of my "fans" over the weekend, I sent her a message asking her out on Sat night. She ghosted me for 48 hours and left my message unopened. This is someone I had light fun chats prior. Then she replies me something totally random yesterday (way past the date offer), asking me if I was running an experiment on her. So I told her in a short message (not invested at this point), if she wasn't keen just say simply say no. Then more than 10 hours later, she replies a simple no. It was the most overly-entitled bratty behaviour I have ever seen. She is at best a 7 or maybe an 8. Not insta-famous or anything. Yet acting like some celebrity. I am not a person that expects an instant reply but its a matter of respect how you treat people.

Well they are on OLD for a reason, that personality type won't be able to maintain a healthy relationship in the first place.

This really is the same story for most people, girls on OLD have the attention span of a gold fish plus they have dozens of new messages a minute from hordes of simps.

It's hard for anyone to create genuine interest online where you are just a name and picture. A lot of the crap that men have to deal with are much more rare when you meet them irl.
Because of the simps! So I have to conclude that unfortunately, the male sex (the BP men) has been largely responsible for this crap of dating. We have been showering girls with so much undeserved attention and pedestalizing them that they have gone haywire. I understand every guy wants to get laid but treating them like a princess by default has created a neurosis in their minds.

As much as I am coming to the conclusion that IG can't really help that much with game. I still have a sliver of hope that I can turn it into something useful and helpful. I mean just a simple thought of social media is that its a platform that allows you to convey your character and life to a mass amount of people without physically meeting them, logically it should allow us to showcase our SMV to others and reap results. Yes it wouldn't be the same as face to face but at least its a marketing tool even for dating. The problem I find is I have no idea who truly has high IL from my showcasing; because not all who react/dm you are necessarily interested romantically at least in my experiment so far. And creating myself into an online persona or commodity has not made them chase my anymore than I hoped in terms of reversing the dynamics of dating.

Glassguy

Reaction score
First off, solid thread/report. I think you have realized that most women on IG love to have their validation fed and they are on there for that validation, not dates/sex.

Secondly, not only with OLD but with any first interaction, less is often more. For me a simple "Hey whats up" yields much better results than some corky opener or some elaborate well thought out message. Those just show an over investment on your part when the chick has done nothing to deserve it.

Fb, IG, OLD........its never more than a "Hey whats up". If I get a positive response back, I will continue the conversation while looking for IOIs from her asking me questions about where I am from, questions about my pics, etc.

If a chick doesnt message me back I simply unfollow them on FB (not unfriend) and move on without any more communication.

You will be surprised how many will respond back and when they do, my % of setting up a date is very high (I would say 75%). But before I set the date I first screen to make sure I want to invest a couple hours of my time meeting up with her.

OLD in my opinion works well for me also when I do get on there, which isnt often. There are too many spammers, bots, women just seeking validation, etc. If I am going to use OLD I will generally totally restart my profile. If a chick messages me first, I will respond if I am interested in her looks.

The whole principle is to make them invest early on. If they dont, its low interest and not worth a waste of time.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You will be surprised how many will respond back and when they do, my % of setting up a date is very high (I would say 75%). But before I set the date I first screen to make sure I want to invest a couple hours of my time meeting up with her.
How do you usually screen them? Do you actually chat with them a bit? What sort of questions do you usually ask.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. Another interesting tendency I have seen is, if you show them your RP side such as if you don't tolerate their BS and reply them slow, ignore them or don't give them online attention, they'll just remove you with no words spoken. This really pisses me off and a few times I have actually called them out (though usually cringing about my response after).

As you've stated, the Red-pill is BS when it comes to OLD.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, actually my SS bros here, have been telling me in other threads that OLD is a waste of time. But I have also wondered is it an age-gap thing? Many of our SS bros are older so I was wondering is it a generational gap thing and not giving OLD a chance. So,for those wondering, I went to take the extra step of actually testing this by paying for all the perks and putting effort. I seriously tried to play with it. Honestly, it doesn't help that much. It's kind of a crazy world of its own with really entitled and flimsy women.

I am sure maybe there are some people here who have gotten greater results than me on OLD. And truth be told, I have gotten some results with it but I feel like you need to deal with so much crap to get there. So yeah, it is a numbers game but you're sorting through so much crap to get that right number.
You can get results with OLD - but it IS true that you generally are going to pull a whole point to point and a half lower on the HB scale using it than you do IRL. I can generally match pretty regularly with HB 6.5-7s on OLD (I am 35 and routinely match with late 20s/early 30s on OLD). So don't believe all of the harping that its a complete waste of time. If you are incredibly busy or have no social circle to go out with for a good cold-approach environment, then OLD is not a bad alternative.

That said, you will pull hotter (and younger) women by doing cold approaches because you can let your confidence shine through AND the women immediately get to see you in person (they aren't wondering about catfishing, etc.). You also cut through a lot of silly sh1t tests and flaky behavior that you tend to get using OLD and only OLD.

So in the end, only use OLD if you have no real alternatives. If you must, it is not a bad stop-gap.

Glassguy

Reaction score
How do you usually screen them? Do you actually chat with them a bit? What sort of questions do you usually ask.
The great thing about fb is you can see their pics, what they enjoy doing, mutual friends, etc.

I will just throw a quick question out there and EVERYTHING forward is based on their response.

Example 1:
Me: Hey whats up
Her: Not much! Just working. What about you?
Me: Same....out here saving the world. I see you like so and so/I see you know so and so/I see youre from such and such (pick one)
Her: Sure am! Do you blah blah blah
On this one I will continue

Example 2:
Me: Hey whats up
Her: Not much
Me: I see you know so and so/I see youre from such and such place
Her: Yeah

At this point I wouldnt even respond again unless she reached back out. I also screen based on what pops up in the convo. Does she start talking about her ex? Women will tell you lots of stuff if you just let them chat.

I also do a quick peek at their page. If their stuff looks like high drama, I dont even send a message. So a lot of the screening is already done to decide if they are someone I would even give any of my time to on a date before I even send a message

Last edited:

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
What I've done with IG:

What I've done with OLD:

Findings So Far IG:

Findings So Far OLD:

- James
Create a fake Female profile. Average decent attractiveness,...nothing extreme, but still looks good. No $$ spent on any extra stuff,...just keep it simple
Compare the difference.
Of course you can't meet any of the matches,...you have the be the "girl" that flakes & ghosts. But you will see the completely different world that even an average woman experiences with this stuff.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get results with OLD - but it IS true that you generally are going to pull a whole point to point and a half lower on the HB scale using it than you do IRL. I can generally match pretty regularly with HB 6.5-7s on OLD (I am 35 and routinely match with late 20s/early 30s on OLD). So don't believe all of the harping that its a complete waste of time. If you are incredibly busy or have no social circle to go out with for a good cold-approach environment, then OLD is not a bad alternative.

That said, you will pull hotter (and younger) women by doing cold approaches because you can let your confidence shine through AND the women immediately get to see you in person (they aren't wondering about catfishing, etc.). You also cut through a lot of silly sh1t tests and flaky behavior that you tend to get using OLD and only OLD.

So in the end, only use OLD if you have no real alternatives. If you must, it is not a bad stop-gap.
I don't have a problem matching with them. In fact, I've been able to get a lot of matches, before the premium package upgrade and even after there were even more matches.

The frustrating problem I've experienced so far, is they barely message, respond and if they do, they easily vanish at any moment.

Its usually one of 4 situations:

1) I don't open because I want to see whether they'll hit me up. They don't. Most of them expect you to say hi first.

2) I open, I say "Hi" "Hi how're you", "Hey what's up", they don't get back to me.

3) They get back to me, after the initial greetings, we chat 2 or 3 sentences, then they just stop.

4) I try to move them off the platform by asking for their social media or number, "Let's chat xxxxx" they disappear.

I am not cringey, creepy, or desperate in my texts with them. Feels to me they're all just act really entitled.

I am not overweight or bad looking. I've some status if they google me. I've chosen the best profile pictures with a funny, confident and short bio.

Overall, its just feels like that I have been dealing with a lot of nonsense, to be able to secure a very small amount that is willing to even explore further chats/meet up.

Maybe you could share with us your approach with them after you've matched?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem matching with them. In fact, I've been able to get a lot of matches, before the premium package upgrade and even after there were even more matches.

The frustrating problem I've experienced so far, is they barely message, respond and if they do, they easily vanish at any moment.

Its usually one of 4 situations:

1) I don't open because I want to see whether they'll hit me up. They don't. Most of them expect you to say hi first.

2) I open, I say "Hi" "Hi how're you", "Hey what's up", they don't get back to me.

3) They get back to me, after the initial greetings, we chat 2 or 3 sentences, then they just stop.

4) I try to move them off the platform by asking for their social media or number, "Let's chat xxxxx" they disappear.

I am not cringey, creepy, or desperate in my texts with them. Feels to me they're all just act really entitled.

I am not overweight or bad looking. I've some status if they google me. I've chosen the best profile pictures with a funny, confident and short bio.

Overall, its just feels like that I have been dealing with a lot of nonsense, to be able to secure a very small amount that is willing to even explore further chats/meet up.

Maybe you could share with us your approach with them after you've matched?
Remember for OLD conversations basically go straight for the date. Waste zero time trying to build rapport before the 1st date unless she initiates it. Exchange a few sentences about some bullsh1t in her profile then ask for time X at place Y. If she doesn’t respond or tells you she is busy without a counter then stop DMing her and move on. You’ll minimize these types of interactions you’re experiencing. If she keeps the convo going after that it’s fine - but otherwise nada from you besides a confirmatory “wear something sexy tonight” the morning of the date and that’s it.

Edit: I always open. I have used Bumble in the past where the woman has to open and then it happens that way. On any other app I’d say that’s fairly rare.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I try to move them off the platform by asking for their social media or number, "Let's chat xxxxx" they disappear.
Same here, 90% of them go ghost/make up some excuse when i ask for the number. It just goes to show how many are there just to waste time.

I open, I say "Hi" "Hi how're you", "Hey what's up", they don't get back to me.
60% of women won't respond no matter what, sending tailored messages based on something in their profile actually gets way less responses.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be a bit of an additional rant, but here are some more samples for this experiment of ours, from the past few days:

Girl 1: (She's a 6.5 or 7)
Her: I'd love to know more about you.
Me: Sure lets grab some drinks on Tuesday night.
24 Hours NO reply
Her: I'd love to but its not me to move so quick. If you want to go out with me, we need to get to know each other through texting.

I'm thinking wtf. She has been someone who has been stalking me on social media religiously. I am pretty sure, there is preliminary information that establishes I am not a creep. I just have not been texting her like a simp (taking SS advice). Obviously she is low IL, if I were Brad Pitt, I'm sure she'd jump the gun. She wants me to become an orbiter probably. But again, my point being that her social media behaviour of orbiting around me, does not mean jack sheet when it comes to converting, she is acting entitled. I have to qualify myself by texting her to ask her out. Why would I?

-

Girl 2: (She's a 7.5)
Me: Hey X. Want to grab some coffee?
Her: Are you in town?
Me: Yep.
Her: I can't, I have class at X time.
Me: Ok.
Her: You know. Just some friendly advice to you. You need to work on how to ask a woman out.

Because I didn't simp like probably the majority of other white knights out there, she decided to chastise me on how I ask someone out haha.

-

I am definitely no MGTOW or Incel but overall, a lot of them are just really entitled and bratty. They're not specifically influencers or super models, but their behaviour is just sheet.

Last edited:

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again my point isn't to say that OLD/Social Media doesn't work. I've gotten results from it in the past. A lot of my results actually. However, I truly feel that it is getting more and more difficult because the girls are becoming even more entitled. At least that's been what it feels like. My account on social media has a lot of followers (20k+), I've status and an active life. But recently I been dealing with a lot of super entitled girls, some of them only 6's or 7's. I am thinking wtf. It's like I have to dredge through all of the mess just to convert some. Compared to last few years and my results then, there's been a change I feel.

Again, welcoming any other DJs views and experiences. Maybe there's a better approach, who knows. Maybe I've got something down wrong.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again my point isn't to say that OLD/Social Media doesn't work. I've gotten results from it in the past. A lot of my results actually. However, I truly feel that it is getting more and more difficult because the girls are becoming even more entitled. At least that's been what it feels like. My account on social media has a lot of followers (20k+), I've status and an active life. But recently I been dealing with a lot of super entitled girls, some of them only 6's or 7's. I am thinking wtf. It's like I have to dredge through all of the mess just to convert some. Compared to last few years and my results then, there's been a change I feel.

Again, welcoming any other DJs views and experiences. Maybe there's a better approach, who knows. Maybe I've got something down wrong.
1. When it comes to OLD, women have endless options. Even a HB 6.5 will have hundreds of men to choose from. So your social media presence you keep referencing doesn’t mean anything to them. I have very good SMV myself and it’s not like I was ever swimming in matches. I took a look at a friend who (she) is probably a HB 6.5. She had 100+ matches on Bumble and told me she could barely manage it. It’s a night and day different experience between men and women on OLD.

2. Your approach I think is fine. On your previous examples, #1 is a standard flake. #2 I would say is maybe just a little clunky if you hadn’t ever spoken prior to that before — but it did not warrant the response you got from her about “advice.” I wouldn’t even respond or respond with “lol” then move on. I think your biggest problem is your mindset. If you’re on OLD, even as a good-looking and successful man, you are going to deal with A LOT of flakiness and entitlement. Either you just let it brush off of you and you keep moving on until you get some plates, which you will, or you stick to IRL cold approach. Again, I recommend the second, especially if you are having this much frustration.

Success with OLD doesn’t mean you don’t deal with the examples you cited. It’s a volume type screening process for the man.