Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beginning to realize my girlfriend might be insane. Need advice if I should walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Without revealing too much, I'm high up in the medical field. Let me tell you, the people that are extreme on others getting the vaccine are part of the issue. It may be okay for certain people but not for others. But there's no right answer. You need to do more research not just on all the science, indications, contraindications of this vaccine, etc.. but also on history of past mainstream medication administration, past experiments, and subversion of society by various governments. All in all, if you are anywhere between adolescence and age 40, getting the vaccine can arguably be a pretty terrible long term decision for your body. Op, in the end, your gf needs to respect your decision on getting the vaccine but you need to respect her decision as well. I wish you were right and that she truly was crazy, but in reality, you are part of the problem.
Dude if you would of read the rest of the posts instead of being arrogant as f*** you would've read that part of her getting vaccinated is the condition of my Dad's wife. She wanted to meet them. She's not going to meet them unless she gets vaccinated. Just cause you're high up in the medical field in terms of common sense you're stupid as s***t. Your only field of intelligence is the medical field, stay there.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the many reasons I no longer date white women. I would suggest switching to Asian or Latina. 3 years but it was one of those on and off relationships. We would break up and get back together all the time.
How I do attract women who aren't white while living in one of the whitest states called Colorado? I''ve heard better results of Asian and Latina . I've heard the best results are with Cuban women. They're the most dateable and ****able.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like @Bokanovsky said, sounds like you got a loose screw in your head. What makes you think you own her body and you can over impose your beliefs unto others?

Not everyone believes this vaccine is the answer and especially given it's your own body in question, what makes you think she should lose her body sovereignty?

If this is very important to you, I respect that, but if she is not on the same page then you may not have the same values and principles. In which case, do walk away and be with someone that shares those things with you and let her be with someone that shares hers.

I'll leave you with this, your beliefs don't make you right. I am not pro-vaxx, and have strong beliefs on covid-19 and what is happening, but I still know I can be wrong. But I do know this is my body (which is a temple) we are talking about, I should not have to be forced to use it as a guinea pig or lab rat tool. Your reality is your reality, not someone else's.

Last but not least, if you are vaccinated, why do you care? You are "protected" aren't you? Isn't that the whole point? If you are concerned about being infected even after taking the "vaccine" then I assume you don't genuinely believe in its effectiveness. Is that correct?

Modern Man Advice
At this point I don't even know if it's worth responding to any of this. I feel like I'm responding to a toddler. IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ THE DAMN POSTS. YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED THAT PART OF GETTING VACCINATED IS A CONDITION MY STEPMOM HAS IF SHE WANTS TO MEET HER. JESUS F******* CHRIST. USE YOUR GOD****** EYES.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
The vaccine is not a shield of armor. Vaccinated people walking through a COVID-19 ward in a hospital or any high transmission area without wearing a mask is still a stupid thing to do. The vaccine simply gives the body the virus cheat code so that you don’t end up in the hospital.
For real. I ended up in the hospital when I caught covid and it f***** sucked balls. That's the whole reason I got vaccinated because I didn't want to go through that again. I was straight up hallucinating without a fever.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully, you have a lot of feminine energy; hence the reason why I asked if you are eating too much soy. Soy raises a dude's estrogen; and your post screams femininity and lack of understanding of knowledge, science and females. But hey, what do I know. I just work as a PA in an ER in Bridgeport, CT.
Add on you're the only person this week I legimately would love to hand your ass to you. I train combat sports and I will make you go cry to your moma. I don't know how yet I can tell somehow you're a complete dirtbag in person. I don't how. Somehow you're attitude screams "I'm a piece of s**t" that needs to have his ass handed to him". I doubt it you're capable of finding a girl who's willing to stay with you longer than 4 months and has some level of high self esteem it's just you're in CT and I can feel you from here. You are one of the people I would go out of my way in person to kick the living out of physically and psychologically to remind you to be humble. For you to recall manners since you're passive aggressiven arrogance doesn't show for any.

I can bet money on it you're a yuppie F**** you people. See you in He**

Plus there's a reason you're a PA cause no Medical school would ever let you become the primary care physican. Nobody likes you at your job get your head out of your a**

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add on you're the only person this week I legimately would love to hand your ass to you. I train combat sports and I will make you go cry to your moma. I don't know how yet I can tell somehow you're a complete dirtbag in person. I don't how. Somehow you're attitude screams "I'm a piece of s**t" that needs to have his ass handed to him". I doubt it you're capable of finding a girl who's willing to stay with you longer than 4 months and has some level of high self esteem it's just you're in CT and I can feel you from here. You are one of the people I would go out of my way in person to kick the living out of physically and psychologically to remind you to be humble. For you to recall manners since you're passive aggressiven arrogance doesn't show for any.

don't you guys love this kind of big guy? serious dude let the scared little girl leave the closed, no one would judge, because no one cares

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't you guys love this kind of big guy? serious dude let the scared little girl leave the closed, no one would judge, because no one cares
I'm just very aggressive when someone is a dumb cu**. Come on if that's his attitude with people esp as a PA all it makes me wonder is if he's a disappointment to his parents. I'm willing to volunteer and do him raw to save his parents the embarrassment of his existence.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Been trying to get her to get vaccinated. Her excuse last night was "Why should I get vaccinated if I'm not sick." Then I explained to her the whole point of vaccination is help those with autoimmune disorders not get infected. To help the elderly. To ensure there is a possibility of ending the pandemic by preventing the virus from having options to mutate. Her response was "People who have been vaccinated still get sick." I'm getting pissed off listening to this. I can't have a rational conversation with this ***** at all.
There are many of us here even more hardcore against the "vac intimindation" and coercion then she is. She would be timid compared to some of us.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many of us here even more hardcore against the "vac intimindation" and coercion then she is. She would be timid compared to some of us.
If there was a vaccine against STDS, STIS and HIV would you seriously be anti-vaccination for that? You know what's stupid the fact there's people afraid of getting vaccinated yet require you to wear a condom. If you're not going to get vaccinated don't bother requiring to wear a condom.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if you would of read the rest of the posts instead of being arrogant as f*** you would've read that part of her getting vaccinated is the condition of my Dad's wife. She wanted to meet them. She's not going to meet them unless she gets vaccinated. Just cause you're high up in the medical field in terms of common sense you're stupid as s***t. Your only field of intelligence is the medical field, stay there.
Wow lol. OK, I'm "stupid as s***t" then. But a man who can't control his emotions and is as reactionary as you are is a weak man and is always going to experience problems with little bumps in life.

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How I do attract women who aren't white while living in one of the whitest states called Colorado? I''ve heard better results of Asian and Latina . I've heard the best results are with Cuban women. They're the most dateable and ****able.
I mainly get Latinas online or at bars/clubs. If you van find a Latin club, then go there. Asian girls I rarely see at bars/clubs, so most of them I got online. Plenty of both on FB Dating and Hinge in my area (Arizona).

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
If there was a vaccine against STDS, STIS and HIV would you seriously be anti-vaccination for that? You know what's stupid the fact there's people afraid of getting vaccinated yet require you to wear a condom. If you're not going to get vaccinated don't bother requiring to wear a condom.
I'm not anti-Vacs.
Typical,...can't see past presumptions, and knee-jerk triggering.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just very aggressive when someone is a dumb cu**. Come on if that's his attitude with people esp as a PA all it makes me wonder is if he's a disappointment to his parents. I'm willing to volunteer and do him raw to save his parents the embarrassment of his existence.
At this point I don't even know if it's worth responding to any of this. I feel like I'm responding to a toddler. IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ THE DAMN POSTS. YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED THAT PART OF GETTING VACCINATED IS A CONDITION MY STEPMOM HAS IF SHE WANTS TO MEET HER. JESUS F******* CHRIST. USE YOUR GOD****** EYES.
Calm down little grasshopper. Not sure if your parents taught you to control your emotions and soothe yourself, but if you take a step back you will realize you are literally making yourself look bad in this community.

You are posting to either vent out or seek advice/perspective and when most of the members here have shared their own personal perspective/opinion you have been attacking them like a feisty kitty cat. So relax kitty.

Let me draw this with crayons for you little grasshopper: If your stepmom is at "risk" and your gf is a factor in that risk, then walk away. If your stepmom is more important than your gf and your gf doesn't want to be vaccinated and you truly believe unvaccinated people are a risk then again, walk away.

You don't seem too intelligent when it comes to critical thinking.

FYI - If you respond I will not see it as I have ignored you so I wouldn't waste my time unless you are seeking attention and want people to see how "tough" you are, and how you are trained, and what not.

Have a good life whiskers.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Plus there's a reason you're a PA cause no Medical school would ever let you become the primary care physican. Nobody likes you at your job get your head out of your a**
Dude. Your emotions are out of whack. Come to Bridgeport, CT, east side. Any day dude. If you'd like, you can search and I've posted pics of myself. Where are yours?

Also, spell check is your friend. Also, I'm not passive aggressive, just direct. If it offended you in anyway, then grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.