Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If they are actively engaged in the conversation...

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
...they are taken.

The best and easiest conversations I have are with taken women.

This is my new indicator of availability, it's that reliable for me.

When approaching, and I strike up a conversation and she is friendly, laughing, flirty, open, happy, contributing, attentive, facing me directly, volunteering information and I think she would be a great addition to my life...she is taken.

Available girls are like pulling wisdom teeth to talk to. If I have to break through the 8 inch plexiglass walls to get a decent conversation going, then she is not taken. It's like a natural defense mechanism to protect the hymen or something, idk.

Anyone else see this in action (not theory)?

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not seen this in action in any great quantity over time.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Sorry, I meant to post this in general discussion.)

...they are taken.

The best and easiest conversations I have are with taken women.

This is my new indicator of availability, it's that reliable for me.

When approaching, and I strike up a conversation and she is friendly, laughing, flirty, open, happy, contributing, attentive, facing me directly, volunteering information and I think she would be a great addition to my life...she is taken.

Available girls are like pulling wisdom teeth to talk to. If I have to break through the 8 inch plexiglass walls to get a decent conversation going, then she is not taken. It's like a natural defense mechanism to protect the hymen or something, idk.

Anyone else see this in action (not theory)?
I think you're confusing willingness to talk with sexual interest. Those are two different things.

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're confusing willingness to talk with sexual interest. Those are two different things.
I very well could be. It just seems like the line of communication is drawn according to availability.

I will continue to keep notes on this phenomena and try to look at the interactions with sexual interest in mind.

Thanks @bat soup

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's almost to the point when I see her give me undivided attention, I know the boyfriend line is coming sooner or later.

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bored and desperate for opportunities to talk to new people
This seems to be spot on. The taken do seem to keep the conversation going longer than normal.

Maybe I will try to accomodate their despiration a little more (evil belly laugh), since I throw in the towel mentally at the first mention of bf.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
since I throw in the towel mentally at the first mention of bf.
Google "boyfriend destroyer lines".

Always push back when she says she has a bf. Sometimes the bf is fictional and sometimes the bf is real but it is a subpar situation that she's itching to leave.

It took me a while to learn this lesson.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's almost to the point when I see her give me undivided attention, I know the boyfriend line is coming sooner or later.
I haven't seen this, but attention and chit chat is not really a good indicator either way. There are plenty of women that will talk all day long but that are not interested in anything sexual. The way to test that is through compliance and escalation.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking to them where it's clear your intention is picking them up? I'm not talking about "direct verbal game" or any of that. But vibe wise. She'll gladly shoot the sht with you, if that's the vibe your going in with (hiding your intent).

For me if the girl knows I'm tryna fck her, she lets me touch/get up in her space, and is asking me where I live, I know she's available. I'm trying to think of more reliable signs I've noticed. Because as you noted, her being friendly, laughing, volunteering information, seen as traditional indicators of interest, are unreliable.

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score

Always push back when she says she has a bf. Sometimes the bf is fictional and sometimes the bf is real but it is a subpar situation that she's itching to leave.

Ahhh yes you're right. I'm just gonna have to plant my feet in cement and burn it down until she says "I said I have a bf you creep!!"

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen this, but attention and chit chat is not really a good indicator either way. There are plenty of women that will talk all day long but that are not interested in anything sexual. The way to test that is through compliance and escalation.
Bingo. Thanks, I will do the "lets walk and talk" as a first step of compliance testing. And then a little more "do me a favor and..." with some light touching of the arm or lower back.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh yes you're right. I'm just gonna have to plant my feet in cement and burn it down until she says "I said I have a bf you creep!!"
How old are the women you are approaching? A lot of women over 30 are married, but there has been a rise in 30 something Millennials who are never married and childless.

In my 30s, I've heard "I have a bf" a lot less than I did when I was 18-29. So either I've gotten better at avoiding women in relationships or women have gotten better in their excuse making. I think women are getting better at making up phony excuses other than "I have a bf".

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking to them where it's clear your intention is picking them up? I'm not talking about "direct verbal game" or any of that. But vibe wise. She'll gladly shoot the sht with you, if that's the vibe your going in with (hiding your intent).

For me if the girl knows I'm tryna fck her, she lets me touch/get up in her space, and is asking me where I live, I know she's available. I'm trying to think of more reliable signs I've noticed. Because as you noted, her being friendly, laughing, volunteering information, seen as traditional indicators of interest, are unreliable.
I try to make sure she sees the attraction but scepticism in my eyes, but honestly the conversations could be a little more man to woman. I'm not a directly sexual conversationalist, but I do point out their look in yoga pants, dress, comment on her legs and the like.

Sometimes I chode out and have a pointless platonic interview conversation from there on out though. Grrrr.

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are the women you are approaching? A lot of women over 30 are married, but there has been a rise in 30 something Millennials who are never married and childless.

In my 30s, I've heard "I have a bf" a lot less than I did when I was 18-29. So either I've gotten better at avoiding women in relationships or women have gotten better in their excuse making. I think women are getting better at making up phony excuses other than "I have a bf".
As far as the age is concerned, I dont really have anything set in stone.

I have a rule: If she looks like I would go down on her, then I approach.

As you can probably imagine, I tend to go for fresh, sweet looking faces and well taken care of bodies, but these tend to be spoken for more often than not. I'm 46 (look mid 30s) and I know rejection happens more often than not with these, but the ones that wound up sweaty with me keep me going back to the well.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have a TV at home and go to the cinema anyway

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
If she is attractive with an interesting personality, It would be very weird if she didn’t have a BF already.

I've had a Persian woman be upfront with me that she is married but she told me "but tonight i can be single".

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A chatty chick that doesn’t give clear signs of legit attraction isn’t necessarily “taken” per se. She just friendzoned you (due to lack of attraction and/or being taken).

It’s not to be feared. It is good practice as long as you don’t waste your entire night chatting with such chick.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those taken women's desire could have wained for their provider. What you may be noticing is them being receptive to the lover paradigm.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I have a boyfriend”.
This is your lucky day. Now you can have two!