Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How women block escalation

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it would be useful to create a thread on how women block escalation. Sometimes they are very subtle and do it in ways that the average guy doesn't notice, which can lead to a lot of wasted time because the men don't catch on and realise that she's actually doing these things deliberately. I'll give a few examples:

- Avoiding being alone together
- Always being too "busy" to meet up in person
- Sitting far apart
- Inviting kokblockers along
- Placing obstacles between you (e.g. handbag, coat, table, cars, continents, countries, oceans etc.)
- Playing stupid or being difficult (asking "what are you doing?" etc).

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it would be useful to create a thread on how women block escalation. Sometimes they are very subtle and do it in ways that the average guy doesn't notice, which can lead to a lot of wasted time because the men don't catch on and realise that she's actually doing these things deliberately. I'll give a few examples:

- Sitting far apart
- Placing obstacles between you (e.g. handbag, coat, table, cars, continents, countries, oceans etc.)
The first 3 things you mentioned can be countered by mimicking them. If she's somehow attracted to you, of course.

I also think these are just means of showing you she's not interested enough. A woman who does this isn't blocking escalation, she's blocking your interaction with you. So she's not worth your time.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree with the above commenters and agree with the importance of your post and distinction between the situation and a situation where the woman is showing low interest more obviously. This same woman could easily be touching you, doing extreme flirting including sexual flirting and touching, etc. Just enough to string you along.

The biggest one to me is not initiating text and putting effort into conversation.
If a woman is being open about her lack of interest, then that's something else. If that's the case then obviously you should just move on and not waste your time.

What I'm talking about here is when a woman wants you to think that she's interested, but really is not. Why would she do this? Well, for example to keep the free food and drink flowing and because women love it when men give them attention.

This is why a woman will say she's "busy" rather than "not interested", for example, and then keeps chatting online. That keeps the guy on the hook and she can enjoy the attention without any risk of escalation. Or if she meets up but always avoids getting physically close or keeps other people around to kokblock.

The quicker you can notice these behaviours, the quicker you can get rid of women that are wasting your time. Therefore I think it's useful to share some of the covert tactics that women use to avoid escalation whilst stringing men along.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its easy batsoup. Escalate. If no then go. Do not spend resources on cold fish.
Guys who fall for this deserve it until they learn better.
No sex = a next. And as soon as possible.
I agree with that strategy. That's exactly what I do. These days I can tell in the first meeting whether or not a woman is worth my time. But in the past, I've been duped and I know a lot of other guys have also been duped by women that pretended they were interested when really they were not.

So how about some more examples of women's covert strategies? How about sharing some insights between brothers to help them avoid wasting their time?

I'll give some more examples:
- If you reach out to touch a woman's hand and she pulls it away, it's 100% guaranteed that she's an attention whoare. The more shocked she acts, the more obvious this is.
- If a woman positions herself in a way that makes it impossible to touch her, she's not interested. For example, if you're sitting on a sofa and rather than sit next to you she sits on a different chair.
- If you touch a woman and she says "what are you doing?" (as if she didn't know), that's another sign that you're wasting your time on her.
- Too much chit chat over text or messaging is another sign that you're dealing with an attention whoare. The purpose of text should be to meet up. If that's not happening, talking to her is a waste of time.
- Talking about sex is actually a sign of an attention whoare. What's the point of talking about sex when you could be doing it? Normally this is done to provoke a reaction from you and get you more interested whilst not actually doing anything.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- If you reach out to touch a woman's hand and she pulls it away, it's 100% guaranteed that she's an attention whoare. The more shocked she acts, the more obvious this is.
Had this happen to me in my last date, and of course it turned out she wasnt interested in me

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

- Sitting far apart
This is very basic. I was thinking how other girls block escalation by acting like you are their gf by touching, etc.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

- Sitting far apart
They’ll pull all that crap and then blame it on the guy, “hEs nOt AgGrEsSiVe EnOuGh, mAKe a MoVe, dUdE”. They literally want you to be super aggressive even when it’s obvious they aren’t interested.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They’ll pull all that crap and then blame it on the guy, “hEs nOt AgGrEsSiVe EnOuGh, mAKe a MoVe, dUdE”.
if they are giving that kind of feedback, then it means they were interested in you, but you didn't make a move (or didn't try and make things happen - passive approach), so therefore they lost interest.

batsoup is suggesting you make a move early on, so you know if she is interested in the first place, and therefore push to make things happen, gradually.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this happen to me in my last date, and of course it turned out she wasnt interested in me
putting effort into conversation.
this one is another good sign she's interested. putting effort into conversation and keeping it alive when you've gone quiet for a bit. A third is asking you where you live.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a very reliable signal. I do it deliberately to see how they react. This can save a lot of time when dealing with bulshiitters, because they can't help reacting instinctively. If I see that reaction it's game over - I know there's no interest no matter what they say.

The same with women that act stupid and ask why you're touching them. Why? Come on, girl. You know why. I remember a girl that did that and of course I stopped and soon made my excuse to leave. I met another girl later that day and I totally forgot about her. Later this girl was messaging me, trying to meet up again. I thought "why would I waste my time?"

The opposite is also true. A very good signal of interest is if your hands touch and she doesn't pull away. I once met a girl for an English class and our hands touched totally accidentally. We were just talking about English classes and I wasn't even trying to do anything, but for a few moments neither of us pulled away and I realised she liked me. At that point, I knew the next class would be in her bedroom.

It's kind of obvious if you think about it - if you like a person you'll be happy to have them close to you and you'll enjoy the feeling of their touch. You won't want to pull away. But if you don't find them attractive you'll pull away instantly and try to avoid it happening again.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

this one is another good sign she's interested. putting effort into conversation and keeping it alive when you've gone quiet for a bit. A third is asking you where you live.
It can be, but attention whoares also do that. She could be very interested in having loooong drawn-out conversations, but not at all interested in ever having sex. I knew a girl that would message me all day long and ended up being totally full of shiiiiiit.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be, but attention whoares also do that. She could be very interested in having loooong drawn-out conversations, but not at all interested in ever having sex. I knew a girl that would message me all day long and ended up being totally full of shiiiiiit.
They’re usually seeking attention because the guys they’re fvcking aren’t giving them any.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with that strategy. That's exactly what I do. These days I can tell in the first meeting whether or not a woman is worth my time. But in the past, I've been duped and I know a lot of other guys have also been duped by women that pretended they were interested when really they were not.

So how about some more examples of women's covert strategies? How about sharing some insights between brothers to help them avoid wasting their time?

I'll give some more examples:
- If a woman positions herself in a way that makes it impossible to touch her, she's not interested. For example, if you're sitting on a sofa and rather than sit next to you she sits on a different chair.
- If you touch a woman and she says "what are you doing?" (as if she didn't know), that's another sign that you're wasting your time on her.
- Too much chit chat over text or messaging is another sign that you're dealing with an attention whoare. The purpose of text should be to meet up. If that's not happening, talking to her is a waste of time.
- Talking about sex is actually a sign of an attention whoare. What's the point of talking about sex when you could be doing it? Normally this is done to provoke a reaction from you and get you more interested whilst not actually doing anything.
It depends on how they talk about sex. If they're talking about sex with you *specifically*, going into details and getting hot and bothered, then this is true high interest. But if they're being generic and impersonal about it and balking at going any further, then imo they're likely a time waster stringing you along or trying to sucker you into a low-prospect date.

I always try to screen for this during the pre-meet texting phase.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how they talk about sex. If they're talking about sex with you *specifically*, going into details and getting hot and bothered, then this is true high interest. But if they're being generic and impersonal about it and balking at going any further, then imo they're likely a time waster stringing you along or trying to sucker you into a low-prospect date.

I always try to screen for this during the pre-meet texting phase.
Yes, that´s true. If a girl is talking about what you´re going to do together and she´s getting turned on imaging it, then that´s different. But if she´s telling you about what she did with other guys then it´s most likely BS.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm I guess a regular at the Hooters up the road. Quite a few of the girls know me but I haven't done anything with any of them. "Don't **** where you eat" is something I follow. But recently this newer, very attractive girl there has been giving me an excessive amount of attention. Like leaving her tables unattended to come chat. The other day she voluntarily gave me her number before she left. After texting her to set something up, she countered by asking me to go see her at her other job (that rivals Hooters). My guess is this is a sign that she's just building up clientele since it's what these girls do.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After texting her to set something up, she countered by asking me to go see her at her other job (that rivals Hooters).
Yeah, that´s BS. Instead of meeting her alone, she wants you to go to some place where she works that´s full of kokblockers. Total waste of time. I'd just forget about her.

Another way of seeing it is she´s leading the interaction instead of cooperating and following your instructions. When women do that, it´s almost always some kind of a scam.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that´s BS. Instead of meeting her alone, she wants you to go to some place where she works that´s full of kokblockers. Total waste of time. I'd just forget about her.

Another way of seeing it is she´s leading the interaction instead of cooperating and following your instructions. When women do that, it´s almost always some kind of a scam.
Curiosity is a *****. I'm going to see this through because she has a 1 of a kind booty. I'll update later.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Saying "it's too soon", this is especially annoying when they try to make you jump through hoops before you have even met them for a first date.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Ah yes, "too soon". That´s a good one. It´s not too soon for her to get free food and drink, though, is it?
Another similar one is "i need to get to know you more"

"I dont share my number"

I just block girls like this, not jumping through their hoops