Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl gets upset at small crap, should I next?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a plate that has financial problems and has an abusive mom at home.
Sex is decent, nothing to write home about. She acts very sweet but when I don’t seemingly show much care or concern about her life problems she’ll get upset and ghost for a few days.
Should I entertain when she comes back or just next and move on?
Do some of y’all slayers employ some manipulative tactics to pretend like you care just to keep the pu$$y around? Or do y’all just not deal with these type of women?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is decent, nothing to write home about. She acts very sweet but when I don’t seemingly show much care or concern about her life problems she’ll get upset and ghost for a few days.
Do some of y’all slayers employ some manipulative tactics to pretend like you care just to keep the pu$$y around? Or do y’all just not deal with these type of women?
Sounds like you need to not think about it too much or get caught up in her life problems unless you consider her a potential LTR (and even then). Her problems are her own and it is not your place to advise or help. If she is intelligent and mature she needs to figure it out on her own.

She is a plate, sex is decent, you have fun. Keep her on rotation until you feel she is messing with your mental health or masculine energy. At that point, no sex is worth messing with those two things.

Keep it simple man.

Modern Man Advice

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They try to wear you down into bad choices sometimes, you need to demote an annoying broad, don't next her but give her even less attention, disrespect her during sex nothing crazy but yeah

Like after sex demand a sandwich lol

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just continue as you are, as it seems to be working. It's probably actually a good thing that she disappears for a few days, because that prevents her from imagining that she's your girlfriend.

One thing you definitely don't want to do is start helping her out financially and listening to her problems. Let some other sucker take care of that.

Reaction score
Nah, GTFO, you’re about to enter an unwinnable Afghanistan/Vietnam war scenario

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The FIRST sign things are going sideways is when you girl starts b1tching about the small stuff.

The SECOND sign that things are headed in the wrong direction is the sex starts getting stale. Things like she need lube to get things going (unless of course she is an older women where lube is almost a requirement) and her unwillingness to do things you like.

A woman that really lives you isn't even going to care about the BIG stuff... she'll make excuses for you. In bed, she will do whatever you want to keep you.

Sounds like this isn't going to work out. Best course of action is to dump her.... to do otherwise you are wasting your time.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

How many plates are you spinning? This one is becoming a bit of trouble and is trying to milk you. Her abusive mother is not your problem. Her financial woes (that she does expect you to volunteer to help with) are not your problem either.

You need to keep your eyes open for other women who have their shjt more together. If she b1tches about her situation, tell her you didn’t hang out to listen to someone complain. Actually tell her that. If she balks or throws a fit? You excuse yourself and leave.

You know my playboy friend? He does NOT tolerate that kind of behavior. He shuts it down immediately…and he keeps various plates spinning at any given time. You are well served to do the same. Do not tolerate downer BS. She’s not your GF. Let her ghost for a few days. More opportunities for you to meet other chicks.

Cheers

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact you've started a thread about it should answer your question by itself.

My prediction is the threshold for what she considers "seemingly uncaring behavior" on your part will get only get lower and lower over time.

Get out now before it gets worse, that way the door is at least open to reengage a year or so from now when you're in a dry spell.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You're not her therapist or her gay best friend, you shouldn't have to listen to her problems.