Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think ugly women are shaming attractive women by calling them "pick me girls"?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure the behavior needs a new name, but women are jealous creatures by nature. keep that in mind when you deal with them in life love and career, and use it to your advantage.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Men (excluding simps/soyboys who i don't count as real men) boost each other up while women have a crabs in a bucket mentality.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the same thing as men calling each other simps imo. Sometimes warranted, sometimes not.

Although I've never seen a justified use of the term "pick me girl". I think as men we all want women who actually like men and try to please them lol.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men (excluding simps/soyboys who i don't count as real men) boost each other up while women have a crabs in a bucket mentality.
about 40/60. 40% boost, 60 percent cut, and crab.
for women, it's about 1 and 99, 1% boost each other.

mixed.
90% of men boost women.
10 or 20% of women boost men.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure the behavior needs a new name, but women are jealous creatures by nature. keep that in mind when you deal with them in life love and career, and use it to your advantage.
Boy is this true.

nearly every women I’ve known spends their entire life looking at an idealised notion of what their life should be.

social media heightens this. My wife watches these bloggers and they are either some perfect chick with the customary tall, thin, handsome and bearded boyfriend (who naturally never seems to speaks but just looks debonaire on her arm). Either than or some rich male blogger who’s 20 yet seems to have the money to travel the world trialing hotels, restaurants wearing top of the range Apple attire.

one of my favourite games is to bring her social media photos of people and ask her opinion. I brought her some of Chris Watts’ Facebook videos with Shannan. Both are fairly attractive and social media friendly.
She was all “wow, nice house, she looks great” etc and then I explained “yeah, that guy murdered all 3 of them. Here’s the chick he was analy dogging while planning on murdering them”

also clean cut guys like Ted Bundy.

They say us men are visual and in terms of secks, that’s kind of true but women are far more visual in terms of how they judge people. Image is everything, if that image portrays a social standing they are total suckers to it.

I notice this even with my daughter. My wife is overly concerned with tiny blemishes, anything which visually looks bad or could show us up publicly, yet it’s me who’s more worried about her reading and speaking ability and her character, and more relaxed about a speck of spaghetti on her t shirt

same with money. I plan for the hard times. Women tends to want to spend so they can have something luxurious to show on social media.

women in general are more narcissistic and histrionic and way more concerned with their place insociety.

if you’ve read Macbeth you know. Behind a lot of tyrants there is a chick nagging.

quite a few of my friends have wives like this. I’m originally from a working class background. My best mate growing up met a middle class chick and she’s slowly crowbarred me out of his life and replaced by clean cut doctors/lawyers with big white smiles and conversations on climate change and sustainability.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People will also dress stuff up as well to big themselves up/put others down.

Unattractive/fat women will say they don't like certain bars/clubs: 'Don;t like it there, its full of stuck up people'. May hold some water, but I usually read that as you know you won;t get much attention, will be one of the least attractive so kid yourselves otherwise. Or they'll say a good looking man has 'no personality', mainly as a comfort blanket for the man not likely to find them remotely attractive, so they're doing the rejection.

Men do it to about other men too. For example if someone is muscular, heard men say things like 'yeah, but he has a small c*ck'. Similar if person has nice car. Or if the person has made loads of money, 'I'd rather have a life' etc as if they could just wake up tomorrow and earn loads themselves.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People will also dress stuff up as well to big themselves up/put others down.

Unattractive/fat women will say they don't like certain bars/clubs: 'Don;t like it there, its full of stuck up people'. May hold some water, but I usually read that as you know you won;t get much attention, will be one of the least attractive so kid yourselves otherwise. Or they'll say a good looking man has 'no personality', mainly as a comfort blanket for the man not likely to find them remotely attractive, so they're doing the rejection.

Men do it to about other men too. For example if someone is muscular, heard men say things like 'yeah, but he has a small c*ck'. Similar if person has nice car. Or if the person has made loads of money, 'I'd rather have a life' etc as if they could just wake up tomorrow and earn loads themselves.
this is the issue with other dudes. If a guy is doing well and visually peacocks and is clearly rp, I want nothing to do with him socially. He’s doing this to alpha you, and as a married man, or just a man in general, these guys are a threat and not to be trusted.

I wouldn’t say I’d say he has a small ck, I just want nothing to do with him. Why? Zero gain. He’s set himself up deliberately to present a me first persona.

issue is, when I meet these wannabe alphas, it’s going to come to blows. You have one way to meet them: beta who submits, or enemy. These guys I’ve met and they try macking you, and you either get cuvked or you fight and tell them to f off

I’m not aggressive socially. I want to win allies and friends. These guys just can go f themselves. They lose in long term

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the issue with other dudes. If a guy is doing well and visually peacocks and is clearly rp, I want nothing to do with him socially. He’s doing this to alpha you, and as a married man, or just a man in general, these guys are a threat and not to be trusted.

I wouldn’t say I’d say he has a small ck, I just want nothing to do with him. Why? Zero gain. He’s set himself up deliberately to present a me first persona.

issue is, when I meet these wannabe alphas, it’s going to come to blows. You have one way to meet them: beta who submits, or enemy. These guys I’ve met and they try macking you, and you either get cuvked or you fight and tell them to f off

I’m not aggressive socially. I want to win allies and friends. These guys just can go f themselves. They lose in long term
perfect, exactly as you tell it. these are the exact guys I have had issues with. it's best to eliminate them from the environment.

alas, these guys win in the short and medium-term until you or I get ahold of them or one of our men does. most of them know what they are doing and are good at it. so many young ones are trying to be them...