Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Religion and blue pill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard Rollo often talk about religion being blue pilled.

But religion is about putting God first, then your wife. Since from a Christian perspective you become one with your wife, so when you love her, you love yourself.

Red Pill is about putting yourself first (Mental point of origin), and Moral Relativity (It's up to you to decide how you use the red pill and what's right or wrong for you)

But is it blue pilled to put God first? the bible never tells us to simp for women, actually it tells us to not give our strength away to them, like the story of Samson.

Actually I would argue that following God will make you less susceptible to be manipulated by women and in charge of your life. Cause it tells you not to be ruled by sex or "Jezebel women", which is women's primary way of manipulation, control and getting their way.
(If you're not married).

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But religion is about putting God first, then your wife. Since from a Christian perspective you become one with your wife, so when you love her, you love yourself.

Red Pill is about putting yourself first (Mental point of origin), and Moral Relativity (It's up to you to decide how you use the red pill and what's right or wrong for you)

But is it blue pilled to put God first? the bible never tells us to simp for women, actually it tells us to not give our strength away to them, like the story of Samson.

Actually I would argue that following God will make you less susceptible to be manipulated by women and in charge of your life. Cause it tells you not to be ruled by sex or "Jezebel women", which is women's primary way of manipulation, control and getting their way.
(If you're not married).

And also I'd like to add, since many people will argue that the state incentivizes divorce if any problem arises. That should be able to be communicated in order to make another arrangement? Marriage is supposed to be between you, your wife and God. Not you, your wife, God and the state.
Agreed. If you actually ready the Bible you will see it's not blue pilled at all. There is nothing wrong with marriage if both people are capable of it and want it. Most western women now a days simply are not and are not worthy of it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when does organized religion have anything to do with the bible? Have you been to church? People go because they are bored and too lazy to read the bible themselves. The bigger the church, the worse it is. The preachers are actors reading a script they bought, a script designed to get the most money out of the patrons. I have had the misfortune of being dragged to a few. One preacher actually said the word jesus used most was money (it wasn't), and that meant if you gave him money, you would go to heaven. None of these people have read the bible, so they believe that bvllsh1t.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when does organized religion have anything to do with the bible? Have you been to church? People go because they are bored and too lazy to read the bible themselves. The bigger the church, the worse it is. The preachers are actors reading a script they bought, a script designed to get the most money out of the patrons. I have had the misfortune of being dragged to a few. One preacher actually said the word jesus used most was money (it wasn't), and that meant if you gave him money, you would go to heaven. None of these people have read the bible, so they believe that bvllsh1t.

Yeah, lots of fake Christians and churches like that unfortunately.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo

Not saying I am disagreeing, but am putting it into perspective. "Putting yourself first" is not RP with respect to the definition of RP. RP is a set of facts, not an ideology. "Putting yourself first" is a prescriptive action (and part of an ideology) adopted by people who believe in "RP Facts", but it does not define RP. "Putting yourself first" is also a belief held by Narcissists, Psychopathy, and Sociopathy,...but RP does not support or endorse those things,...those people are broken and damaged. RP is a Pseudoscience (not a behavor),.. a set of neutral facts, science, sociology, praxeology, and psychology.

There is Biblical Christianity. It is masculine. It is Patriarchy based.
There is "Pop" Christianity. It is feminine. It is becoming over time, Matriarchy based.

Biblical Christianity is completely masculine and "RP"

Popular Christianity is betatized rather than baptized and is "BP".

Half of my formal secondary education was with a Pastoral Major in the context of evangelical Christiantiy with "evangelical" being a classification and not a denominational name. So understanding it is kinda my thing.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Most people, especially women pick and choose what to believe in as long as it suits them.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
He is quite wrong. I disagree with him on that.
Everyone gets a turn at the gate. Including Rollo. He will kneel just as every other knee will.

St Paul told women they cannot speak in church. Take that to your pastor and watch what happens.
You have to keep Rollo in context. Rollos is/was talking about the current state of the majority of Christianity as it "sits" right now. He was not talking about Christianity as it was handed down by God through Scripture via the Prophets and Apostles. So contextually, Rollo is correct. But that said,...there are still things Rollo does not understand on the subject. He admits he is not a "Theologian". You have to also keep in mind that his book uses religion as an unbrella term covering all the major religions of the world, not just Christianity, so generalizations are unavoidable.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Religion has long been a means used by those at the top to control the masses. How do people not know this on a red pill forum? Smh

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's one perspective. to think that's the only perspective is short sighted.

here's another: religion is knowing that we are all capable of good and evil. it's awareness that you are very capable of being very destructive and damaging to yourself and others. And then purposely deciding to live a life that's not destructive and damaging to yourself and others. and going in the other direction. it's awareness. it's a blueprint.

look:

while he was talented he chose a negative path WHILE SEARCHING FOR A POSITIVE PATH.

Look:

he had a good life but WAS PLAGUED BY DEMONS.

My "depression":

Plauged by "depression"

what had they got in common? both hung themselves and left their family devastated.

could religion have saved them?

yes, like it saves so many. People choose another way thanks to religion.

to say it's "control" is so shortshighted.
Have you done any research on how Christianity has been based upon the Egyptian and pagan religions? It’s just a new computer, different company type deal.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compare God's love with the love of a woman. One is CONSTANT the other is fvcking FICKLE. Go serve ten years
in prison and come back and tell me whose love will get you through it.

Your woman's? no she will be gone with another. God's? you fvcking tell me. Which one will fvcking destroy you and which one will get you
through your hardship? don't fool yourself.

Who tells you that you are worth it and who tells you to kick rocks as you are not good enough.

blue pill? idiots selling you ****e

That is a great music video. I've played this on my Occulus Quest 2 and its great when its blown up to an IMAX sized short movie-music video in VR.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen, I don't dislike you, so I don't want you to take this in the wrong way neither do I want to be confrontational to you...
I think I can be direct with you without you taking it in the wrong way so I will say it in a frank way :
Considering what I wrote, your response is quite poor and seems to be without much reflextion. Therefor, it would be foolish of me to try to respond to what you wrote....
Come back with the positives that religion can bring..........that's a discussion.
No thanks. Not my thing

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see it as inherently blue-pilled or red-pilled...however, I don't see how being a nihilistic atheist could ever be considered more "red pilled" than being a religious devotee...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I respect that and won't try to convince you.

But yet you try to convince me that it's bull****e?

Can you see the contradiction my man?

All I asked of you was to give a balanced view and nothing more.

Be capable of critical thinking or else you're subject yourself to bias thinking.

The very thinking that you seem to be against.
I gave it a balanced view back when I became enlightened. I used to be ultra religious. I’ve read the bible cover to cover (including numbers, good lord, what a boring book. And why is it even in there? Jonah begot Ham who begot etc) because I was very pious and dedicated to “god”. Over the years, things came to light and I began to question and I believe I have now come to mostly ultimate truth for myself.

I do like the idea of many religions. Christianity has a cool vibe sometimes, Buddhism is founded in real world (the state one can cultivate when in Buddhist headspace can be almost miraculous and very persuasive as I found when I was beginning sales), Hinduism is very cool and I have the complete translation of all 4 Vedas on my shelf at home. I read it from time to time and currently reading through the Qur’an as well.

So I have. Rest assured. But I also looked beyond the books, which are the writings of men, and dared question them

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only one thing worse than a unruly kid ... and that's an unruly adult.

Fill in the blank with that which you expect a reward or that which you fear and there ya go... less disorder in this world.

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
______ is coming to town

He's making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
_____ is coming to town

He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My simplistic view:
RELIGION is based on the connection and faith between you and your God.
CHURCH is man made and capitalistic that made these organizations very wealthy.
WOMEN may decide if you go to heaven or hell.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave it a balanced view back when I became enlightened. I used to be ultra religious. I’ve read the bible cover to cover (including numbers, good lord, what a boring book. And why is it even in there? Jonah begot Ham who begot etc) because I was very pious and dedicated to “god”. Over the years, things came to light and I began to question and I believe I have now come to mostly ultimate truth for myself.

I do like the idea of many religions. Christianity has a cool vibe sometimes, Buddhism is founded in real world (the state one can cultivate when in Buddhist headspace can be almost miraculous and very persuasive as I found when I was beginning sales), Hinduism is very cool and I have the complete translation of all 4 Vedas on my shelf at home. I read it from time to time and currently reading through the Qur’an as well.

So I have. Rest assured. But I also looked beyond the books, which are the writings of men, and dared question them
I'm taking issue that you said the book of numbers is a boring book.

You will have a different experience because you know about religion but do not really know the God of the Bible so I don't feel you really "clicked" that the Bible is really about Jesus all over the place. The book of numbers has an interesting number of camps that surround the tabernacle where if you mathematically counted the numbers in proportion, and went to an aerial view, it would literally look like a cross. Other "wows" of the book of Numbers pertain to the giants in the land that scared them off. If you look at the fact Israel had to defeat towering giants in order to get into the land of Canaan, you have what looks like an epic story as you get into it. People being fed manna (food). In other words, I don't think its a boring book at the least.

I would recommend that you look at Chuck Missler's video commentaries of the Bible on youtube and look at any one of his videos explaining the Bible (especially Numbers if you can find it because that's where I've learned about it).
Here's a link to help you start:

He also has unique insights and would even find hidden messages in the original Torah. All I can say is that I feel bad for you that you've read the Bible, but missed a treasure trove and meaning within it.

Status
Not open for further replies.