Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage does not benefit men

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather hang out with my Doberman, work on my goals, screw young women, and make bank than waste time with b*tches like this.
Now you're talking my language. I can't have one right now because of a number of reasons but I am
absolutely determined to have a Dobermann (European variety of course) to be my round the clock companion.
I have maybe a year or two before I can make that a reality and I really can't wait. I'm going to name her Patience.
My soon to be ex wife kept my 'our' dog who is a Dobermann/Weimeraner cross. She is named Grace. I have her
name tattooed on my left wrist, the hand I used to hold her lead. She always walked on my left. I miss that dog,
I love her dearly and she's such a character.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been married and never will. I'm over 45. Pure bliss and freedom to do whatever whenever and bank major $ while running my own business. I "date" women much younger on occasion for s*x and fun.

Was on a "legit" first date back in March. Halfway through the women, who looked much better in her pics, says "I kept looking at your profile wondering what is wrong with you. Never married, no kids, what's wrong with this guy?" I just looked at her laughed out loud. I probably said something curt back to her. A few minutes later she's telling me she's only separated from her husband, so technically still married, but stringing him along and has been for 5 years. She also has a rich boyfriend in Taos, NM she's been seeing for years and she's in a relationship that's off and on again because "we can't seem to live without each other." Has a kid from husband too. And she asks what's wrong with me...LOL. Needless to say, a quick departure on my end and no second date.

I'd rather hang out with my Doberman, work on my goals, screw young women, and make bank than waste time with b*tches like this.
What's wrong with you? Why are you not weighing your life down?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great. Now you can take on several financial burdens at the same time.
that would be crazy. but if the financial thing is under control then it is a model to have multiple women and perhaps manage them. just like a king and a harem. the king pays for everything and some of the harem pops out kids.

it's still a rotation....

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In our reality thats really insane to think about marriage.

I have a son with a woman I fcked in a party... You don't have to be married with a woman so she can make your life a hell.

A man and woman could live well together, if there is a truly genuine desire and awareness of what they wanna build together. But that would not require to get married as society says. Anyways, this is almost impossible to achieve IMO.
in some countries, we have common law marriage, which means all the legal rights of married. and then we have lots of paternity laws. You for sure are right that women can screw with you a lot depending on location and laws and culture.

if having an LTR it has to be managed by the man. to do that, the man has to know how and why about that.

dig deep at the dual strategy idea. evolution overrides all in life. the woman's truly genuine desire changes. if you are aware and manage the environment it can be done. expecting the woman to manage herself is the mistake many of us have made. first, she has to want to do that, and then even so she has to be able to. she can not, mother nature is far stronger than she is, together with many dudes roaming that will give her 10 minutes the moment she allows it and even guide her.

if she doesn't like you to interfere with her life, then so be it she can go live it without your interference. if she allows you to interfere with her life, that is the same as wanting you to do that because she can not do it herself. lizard brain stuff...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good chance they're not the king's though.
true- that's why the smart kings had eunuchs to manage inside the walls. getting caught with one of the king's wives or female servants without his permission was bad news.

manage the environment, deal with trespassing severely.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If sex is off the table then spending time with me is off the table. I’m not putting myself in a position to be used and abused, and that’s what friendships with women offer. It’s a dangerous place to put yourself in.
just a short leash on it, she has girlfriends that might and the dudes she knows know other women. so not a hard block, just a soft block like a leash that only reaches a limited distance.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
married men had a 46% lower rate of death than unmarried men.
im pretty sure thats because wives will nag their husbands to death to go see the doctor if something is wrong where as single men will usually wait til deaths door before they go in, often to late. Wives will often force their husbands to eat healthier too which plays a factor. Id be willing to bet men single men live happier lives tho.
I know i am.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet this article says staying single can help you live longer.

My sample size: Most of my married friends are fat and out of shape. Most of my single friends are in really good shape. My married friends have gotten really stodgy and almost curmudgeon-like. Some single friends are too but not as many. I do have 3 couple friends who have been married for more than 15-20 years and they "appear" happy. Many others have gone through a divorce. I have one single friend, decent looking guy, good job, house, good bank but hasn't been laid in almost 20 years. Lack of game and he's picky to the point of it being a neurosis.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that would be crazy. but if the financial thing is under control then it is a model to have multiple women and perhaps manage them. just like a king and a harem. the king pays for everything and some of the harem pops out kids.

it's still a rotation....
The difference with a harem is that the king isn't married to any of them. They just service him. Presumably they get some kind of compensation, but they don't get the title of queen or ownership of his assets.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in some countries, we have common law marriage, which means all the legal rights of married. and then we have lots of paternity laws. You for sure are right that women can screw with you a lot depending on location and laws and culture.

if having an LTR it has to be managed by the man. to do that, the man has to know how and why about that.

dig deep at the dual strategy idea. evolution overrides all in life. the woman's truly genuine desire changes. if you are aware and manage the environment it can be done. expecting the woman to manage herself is the mistake many of us have made. first, she has to want to do that, and then even so she has to be able to. she can not, mother nature is far stronger than she is, together with many dudes roaming that will give her 10 minutes the moment she allows it and even guide her.

if she doesn't like you to interfere with her life, then so be it she can go live it without your interference. if she allows you to interfere with her life, that is the same as wanting you to do that because she can not do it herself. lizard brain stuff...
Thats a good point!

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is for society’s best interest. It provides comfort, stability, and community for SOCIETY. Marriage is not a man’s best interest in 2021. To legally commit to one women, who is not a virgin, forever is idiotic. The man is not to have sex with any other woman, hotter or younger, and also has to pay a massive penalty to his current wife if and when she decides she wants out.

Remember men, all of society wants you to get MARRIED because it is good for SOCIETY. Society wants babies, growth, stability. This is why a single man, a man dating more than one woman, or being married and having a mistress, or not being tied down, is frowned upon. It is NOT stable for society. A single, free man is DANGEROUS for society. Society can not have that. So all it’s messages support Marriage and settling down.

What benefits a man in 2021? Companionship and conversation with older women, sex and babies with younger women, and not to commit to anything.

Be strong men.
Marriage is the biggest scam / magic trick ever.
millions of men across the globe believe that if they buy a woman a nice shiny ring , now all of a sudden they own her pvssy and she’s not allowed to fvck other men she wants to fvck...

seriously???Any men that falls for this is gonna get what they got coming as they should for being so stupid.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.health.harvard.edu/mens-health/marriage-and-mens-health
Scientists evaluated 3,682 adults over a 10-year period. Even after taking major cardiovascular risk factors such as age, body fat, smoking, blood pressure, diabetes, and cholesterol into account, married men had a 46% lower rate of death than unmarried men.
I'm not going to read the entire thread to see if this has been addressed. The reason married men are healthier on average is due to female sexual selection. Fit, healthy, attractive and competent men attract women. Unhealthy, fat slobs are typically incels.

They aren't healthy because they're married. They're married because they're healthy.