Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you or will you teach the game to your kids?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those here wanted to know will or will you not encourage them:0

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I will. Do you know how much disadvantage I had having to figure all this stuff out myself? If it wasn't for this place I'd still be scratching my head.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll begin giving my outlook around relationships to my daughter when its appropriate.

Reactions: Von

Serenity

Reaction score
I think exploration is important, but I will provide guidance where relevant and appropriate. Gotta be careful, being overbearing will probably have a negative effect. He's probably going to make some minor mistakes anyways, that's part of the process.

He'll have one huge advantage over me anyways, his childhood won't be tainted by a psychotic drug abusing mother putting him in very uncomfortable situations.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I plan to teach my son how to approach, and encourage him to read up on game and the red pill as he grows up.

Will also get him into fitness very early on, just like my father did.
Of course I will. Do you know how much disadvantage I had having to figure all this stuff out myself? If it wasn't for this place I'd still be scratching my head.
Especially with the media encouraging men to simp and white knight.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I ever had a son I'd give him the open book to women. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I'd tell him to work hard, make good money, and go after as many hotties as he can get and never settle down until he got everything he could get.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daughters(12) already red pill AF, and removed all friends who A.W,