Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meanwhile in Australia ...

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect my elders. Especially those who served in the military. They have contributed more to society than most people under 30.
You misunderstand my point. When I'm 83 I'll be frantically seeking the exit to this sh1tty 'life'.
I'm not particularly endeared by it now at 48 if I'm honest. I'm just too young and fit to be susceptible
to anything which might see off an elderly person. I don't really enjoy my time on this planet, I'm pretty
much done with it all now. After another 35 years of this BS I'll be glad to bow out for any reason I can.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You misunderstand my point. When I'm 83 I'll be frantically seeking the exit to this sh1tty 'life'.
I'm not particularly endeared by it now at 48 if I'm honest. I'm just too young and fit to be susceptible
to anything which might see off an elderly person. I don't really enjoy my time on this planet, I'm pretty
much done with it all now. After another 35 years of this BS I'll be glad to bow out for any reason I can.
You never know how you might feel at 83. You might want to be able to get up and enjoy one more cup of coffee.
I have a friend who has been suicidal most of his life, and was always talking about how he wanted to get some terminal disease so he could get off this planet. Clinically depressed. More recently he's been worried about catching Covid, all of a sudden he's decided he wants to live.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it’s unlikely to get any better as I continue to age, is it?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect my elders. Especially those who served in the military. They have contributed more to society than most people under 30.
Yeah, I like senior citizens. I don't want to thin out their ranks so that corporations can make more money and so snowflakes don't feel triggered by inconvenience. Imagine fighting in Korea or Vietnam and seeing today's generation whine about masking and needles. Then again, maybe they want to check out from this funny farm.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They didn't watch their mates get blown to pieces for this bu11sh1t society we have ended
up with, that much is for sure. I'm glad my Grandfather is dead, if he knew the way the UK
he fought for has turned out, it would have him spinning in his grave.

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
The number of cases in the other outbreak in Melbourne, Australia's second largest city, has just doubled to over 200 per day over the last couple of days (2 minute mark below). So, it now also (like Sydney) looks like falling to Delta, after being Australia's most locked-down city throughout much of last year.

This is actually a good sign. It is acting like a virus should. It is seeking homeostasis with the human body. A virus isn’t actually trying to get your body to kill you. It is looking for homeostasis.
This is even less reason to worry. I read that truth over a month ago.
Agreed. Some, like Chris Martenson, have argued (for the US) that it means that the pandemic can't last that much longer on account of this contagiousness. Just how dangerous it is (relative to Alpha) seems to remain an open question, but its speed of infection and development does seem to give people less time than with Alpha.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1% of the worlds population is 80 million, are you okay 80 million people losing their lives?
Absolutely. Especially when the overwhelming majoritywould likely not live much longer.

I state this because I see it as inevitable at this point. The lockdowns don't work, only delay. That much is clear now.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a glance into the future of western civilization if people keep accepting everything and don't stand for what they believe in.
And it's not even the final form...
Robert Kiyasaki collaboration with fresh and Rollo brought up the weaken epidemic. The pandemic is allowing the ****ery.

Nazis and communism gulag did not just go off. It happened overtime and the lack of pushback resulted in catastrophe.

I think America is really the last guard. I have no faith in the UK or anywhere else really. Also the fact America has free speech and the right to guns, there's a good chance of pushback. I'm not hoping for violence but it looks like things are going to get worse.

Global lock down is like cutting your head 9ff because of a pimple or being an amputee because you stubbed your toe.

This is the only Era of weak men that would allow this ****

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuri Bezmenov said back in the 80s that the US was the last bastion of freedom, that still hasn't changed. Scotland and Australia are in full authoritarian mode, the UK is pushing critical race theory thru governmental organizations.

Curiously, the French are very much starting to wake up to the bullsh!t too and it seems like Italy is pretty impervious to the everything-is-racist intersectional movement as well.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score