Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend's Clothing

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of one of my exes when I was 21. She just got a boob job and loved to show off. I was a little young and dumb and would get worked up anytime I saw her intentionally wear stuff to show off. I've grown up since then and am now lenient with regards to dress code. It's all about understanding the why.

With that said there still is a line that has to be drawn since it can still come off as a little disrespectful to you on how and why she desires so much attention from other guys.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's my take on it. I tell them to dress in almost nothing around me, including in public. My dynamic is them arguing with me demanding to dress more modestly lol.
So pasties and merkins only? LOL

You're a bigger man than I for sure...I want my woman to look classy yet a complete opposite in the bedroom. My oneitis ex-gf was like that but she turned and became slvtty in general.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Post a short video of your current girlfriend with you. Have her write a sign saying "I love spaz" in the video. It shouldn't cost too much money. Or, just rent a hooker for $15 and have her write the sign.
Lmaooo

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm old enough to be her dad, I bet :)

This is just an observation, but I find it interesting: I notice you and I are on opposite sides of the "pink hair" thread, where I'm okay with the pink hair and you're not. But we're also on the opposite sides of this "trashy attire" issue, where you're okay with the trashy dress and I'm not.
Well I'm a rather liberal person in a lot of ways, live and let live. If you aren't hurting anyone or screwing over anyone i am not concerned with anything that they do

But i am also concerned with self interest.

Dying hair crazy colors is a pet peeve of mine because it reminds me of girls i hate, it's a sign of attention whoring (why would you want to date a girl who thirsts for attention more than normal?), and since i personally don't like it any girl who does it anyway is doing so in spite of me (why would you want to date a girl who cares so little what you think?)

When it comes to dressing sexy, that's in my benefit. I love to see a girl in a mini skirt/booty shorts/leggings/short dress/etc. And I take pride in my girlfriend being found attractive by others because it feels like a win for me to be king of this hill (I've dated lots of girls my friends find ugly and that doesn't really give you a sense of pride and satisfaction at your accomplishments),

plus i love PDA and having sex in wild places, which isn't as practical if she insists on wearing jeans and a sweater instead of a mini skirt and crop top or something. Not to mention i live in a place where it's cold for a huge portion of the year so girls in sexy outfits is a rare commodity. The final thing that informs my actions is that I've known many girls who don't dress sexy, it's usually their crippling insecurity or self righteousness and gets in the way of having fun with them because of all their hang ups rather than being a sign of quality.

But i understand that many guys might be more conservative than me, perhaps they don't care about seeing sexy girls even if its their girl, not every guy is equally sexual.

Me personally though. I think those guys tend to be either stuck in the past puritans or cripplingly insecure, neither of which is a good thing or a trait you should keep imo.

Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty simple, you’re chick is trashy. How old is this woman? Accept it or dump. I have a plate with an amazing body, big boobs, great ass, tiny waist. She wears outfits that complement her figure, reveals just enough but doesn’t look like a stripper. If your woman doesn’t know what’s acceptable to wear in public then you are screwed. If your woman dresses like a hoe then treat her like one. Demote to fwb.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's my take on it. I tell them to dress in almost nothing around me, including in public. My dynamic is them arguing with me demanding to dress more modestly lol.
Hahaha, lmao. I love your women dynamics.

These guys are living in their dream world where their 10/10 virgin bride "quality woman" has been waiting their whole life just for them and doesn't feel that validation is fun or self esteem-boosting for her. They can't make peace with reality because their insecure ego is in charge of their brain. Putting insecurities in charge of thinking and feeling like these guys here is a surefire way to prevent yourself from being content.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dying hair crazy colors is a pet peeve of mine because it reminds me of girls i hate, it's a sign of attention whoring (why would you want to date a girl who thirsts for attention more than normal?), and since i personally don't like it any girl who does it anyway is doing so in spite of me (why would you want to date a girl who cares so little what you think?)
I just can't get that upset over a girl dyeing her hair. Most women dye their hair. Shoot, if I was a woman I'd probably dye it too. Asking her not to dye her hair is like asking her not to buy that $15 pair of earrings at the mall. It's just another accessory, just something they do. It's her hair, they like to change it up.

Anyway, I'd consider dressing in see through mesh with a bra underneath more of an attention bid than dying your hair. I'm all for a girl looking sexy, but the type of attention she's going to draw from revealing apparel is going to be different than the type she's going to draw from dyeing her hair.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does she typically dress for you?

How do you like her to dress for you & does she typically do what pleases you?

A woman who is attractive is going to get attention. Period. If she dresses in any sort of nightlife outfit.

Sexy is often less (revealing) is more (intriguing). Like Mazer's plate. If a woman with a great body wears something that flatters or accentuates her figure...men are going to notice. The bust does not need to be spilling out. That's too much.

I hate the cut off denim short shorts the girls wear now where you can see ass cheeks. It's vulgar. And I have the body to wear stuff like that...but vulgar is vulgar and sends the wrong message.

Women who are truly sexy do not need to flash flesh. That gets attention from men, sure. The wrong kind. It's much more interesting to show enough figure or leg or neckline etc. but also enough coverage that men realize there is MORE than meets the eye. It's sexier to show off your shape as a woman than to show too much skin.

I wear very tight dresses that show off my body for going out but without showing too much skin. Google Herve Leger. Those are the dresses my man prefers I wear, with a good pair of heels that accents the legs. To look great in dresses that tight you have to have a great figure. There is nowhere to hide flaws.

My ex used to like micro-mini skirts. Those show lots of leg. But if I wear something that short, I wear a modest shortsleeve top (snug but not showing midriff or cleavage) that keeps my shoulders covered.

A good rule of thumb for a chick is show off one thing and keep the rest more modest.

It's more interesting to reveal less and intrigue more. It's sexier & more playful. It's classier. The tough thing is it's hard to teach someone "class". Either they are classy or they aren't. People always think they have good taste and nobody takes well the possibility that they don't. That message never is well received.

If your chick, OP dresses more revealing when she goes out without you & less revealing when she goes out with you, that's a potential issue. All you can do is state your preference in a neutral way and observe what she does.

If she looks for your guidance & approval, that's good. If she tells you you don't have any business telling her how to dress...that's less good.

All you can do is apply your standard & vote with your time & attention.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this talk should have been had way before she became your GF.
girls love to dress sexy and even slvtty and like a straight up wh0re because they love all the sexual attention.
but if you decide to get with someone for a relationship there should be (reasonable) limits
when you become MY girlfriend you gotta give up some stuff, just like i gotta give up some stufff, i think thats fair.
but then again there are those guys who are gonna try to pick up your girl regardless of what she is wearing.

i would start doing mma or boxing competitively, because if you're a real stud you gonna deal with alot of guys tryna disrespect you in front of your girl or tryna take her even if she is dressing with respect towards you.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

I will appreciate helpful replies. Please do not just slander me if you think I have no leg to stand on, please slander me and then give some justification & advice.

I am definitely feeling like I may very well have ****ed up last night. Me and my girlfriend of 6 months went to a formal event with a lot of our friends and then after that we both went to the club strip (she went with her friends, I went with mine, different clubs). At the end of the night I told her I was leaving, she can come with me now or she can stay with her friends. She chose to come with me and we met up. As soon as I saw her and what she was wearing, I thought one thing... trashy. She was wearing a mesh see through top with just a bra underneath. It looked like she was nude to be honest. This is where I may have begun my stupidity. The first thing I said to her was: "you look trashy". To which she replied, "hey that's not nice etc". I told her that it was the truth, and that's all that was said from that point until we got home. Which brings me to the next part.

When we got home, whilst she was in the shower I was writing down my thoughts on what I was going to say. I like doing this because it usually helps
me saying something dumb. After the shower, I told her I wanted to talk. I then said something to the effect of the following:

"When you wear stuff like that I can't help but think it's trashy. If anyone was wearing that I would be thinking trashy. My girlfriend is not someone who I wanna think is trashy. When you dress like that I find it disrespectful to me. I like when you dress sexy, but I want you to dress sexy for me me and not anyone else. I'm the one who has to deal with the comments and staring and all that ****. You can dress that way or you can have me as a boyfriend, but you can't have both"

What followed then was a discussion & my "justification" which eventually lead to "making up" and now everything is "all good".

I know I am going to receive conflicting opinions on this but I want to get a general idea. I put my stuff up in the "maybe" basket because I am unsure whether I am allowed to feel this way. My justification to her and my justification to myself is that; "as a man, I am naturally going to feel protective of women, especially my woman. It would be nice if we lived in a society where everyone could wear whatever they wanted with no social repercussions but that isn't the reality. There are creeps and predators out there that are going to see what you're wearing as a target and I don't like the thought of you being placed in a potentially confronting/ uncomfortable situation because of the extra attention you are drawing. It didn't happen tonight but I'm sure that if we were together and you were wearing that, there would be staring and wolf whistles and other sh*t from other guys and that is, as a man, going to make me feel stand-offish."

I know some people will think that "they love when their girlfriend dresses sexy and gets a lot of attention etc." But to be honest I don't, and I don't think I ever will. Yes attention because she has a pretty face and a good body okay I have accepted that, but attention because she is dressing like a slvt? Probably not.

I don't know if I have completely f**ked things up yet. She is still very loving and high IL today but I don't know if I have planted a seed in her mind that I am an insecure afc. If things fvck up, so be it and I find a new girl.

Is there a reality where I just tell her that this is the way I am, accept it or you don't have to be my girlfiend? Should a good woman be dressing to please only her man? Or is everything that I have just written just the most insecure, AFC bulls**t that you have ever read and in saying these things and thinking this way I have fvcked up beyond repair?
These and other type of incidents more and more make me realize monogamy doesnt really work

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

I will appreciate helpful replies. Please do not just slander me if you think I have no leg to stand on, please slander me and then give some justification & advice.

I am definitely feeling like I may very well have ****ed up last night. Me and my girlfriend of 6 months went to a formal event with a lot of our friends and then after that we both went to the club strip (she went with her friends, I went with mine, different clubs).
It seems that you can't see the forest for the trees. This is MUCH more of a red flag than her wearing a see-through top. A see-through top is basically a sign that she has poor fashion sense and doesn't know how to dress sexy without going over the top. It's a little embarrassing to be with a woman dressed like that but not the end of the world. But if a woman that I was seriously dating wanted to go to a nightclub without me, it would instantly downgrade her to plate status. Anyone who's ever been to a nightclub knows why.

EDIT: didn't realize this thread was 3 years old lol

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am definitely feeling like I may very well have ****ed up last night. Me and my girlfriend of 6 months went to a formal event with a lot of our friends and then after that we both went to the club strip (she went with her friends, I went with mine, different clubs). At the end of the night I told her I was leaving, she can come with me now or she can stay with her friends. She chose to come with me and we met up. As soon as I saw her and what she was wearing, I thought one thing... trashy. She was wearing a mesh see through top with just a bra underneath. It looked like she was nude to be honest. This is where I may have begun my stupidity. The first thing I said to her was: "you look trashy". To which she replied, "hey that's not nice etc". I told her that it was the truth, and that's all that was said from that point until we got home. Which brings me to the next part.

When we got home, whilst she was in the shower I was writing down my thoughts on what I was going to say. I like doing this because it usually helps
me saying something dumb. After the shower, I told her I wanted to talk. I then said something to the effect of the following:

"When you wear stuff like that I can't help but think it's trashy. If anyone was wearing that I would be thinking trashy. My girlfriend is not someone who I wanna think is trashy. When you dress like that I find it disrespectful to me. I like when you dress sexy, but I want you to dress sexy for me me and not anyone else. I'm the one who has to deal with the comments and staring and all that ****. You can dress that way or you can have me as a boyfriend, but you can't have both"

What followed then was a discussion & my "justification" which eventually lead to "making up" and now everything is "all good".

I know I am going to receive conflicting opinions on this but I want to get a general idea. I put my stuff up in the "maybe" basket because I am unsure whether I am allowed to feel this way. My justification to her and my justification to myself is that; "as a man, I am naturally going to feel protective of women, especially my woman. It would be nice if we lived in a society where everyone could wear whatever they wanted with no social repercussions but that isn't the reality. There are creeps and predators out there that are going to see what you're wearing as a target and I don't like the thought of you being placed in a potentially confronting/ uncomfortable situation because of the extra attention you are drawing. It didn't happen tonight but I'm sure that if we were together and you were wearing that, there would be staring and wolf whistles and other sh*t from other guys and that is, as a man, going to make me feel stand-offish."

I know some people will think that "they love when their girlfriend dresses sexy and gets a lot of attention etc." But to be honest I don't, and I don't think I ever will. Yes attention because she has a pretty face and a good body okay I have accepted that, but attention because she is dressing like a slvt? Probably not.

I don't know if I have completely f**ked things up yet. She is still very loving and high IL today but I don't know if I have planted a seed in her mind that I am an insecure afc. If things fvck up, so be it and I find a new girl.

Is there a reality where I just tell her that this is the way I am, accept it or you don't have to be my girlfiend? Should a good woman be dressing to please only her man? Or is everything that I have just written just the most insecure, AFC bulls**t that you have ever read and in saying these things and thinking this way I have fvcked up beyond repair?
It's not going last longterm. She's still advertising.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you ask me one reason to a girl become a GF is the way she dresses with you and when not with you, I already consider nights alone not a good thing, if she is interested she will not put herself in a situation will bring any misunderstanding, is too risk, and woman know when they do this, anything they do who looks naive it was planned you can bet on that. take note too if a girl still act like she is single, well in her mind she is you are just a stop point so she don't feel alone.

serious if you ask me even when he told her you look trashy was ok, but after that you really should have just withdraw and no waste time dragging it, problem is he cared too much about her "feelings" after he caught her doing something annoying

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant turn a horre into a housewife but you certainly can turn a housewife into a horre.

An old guy told me something a long time ago. He said "young man make sure you treat her like a slutt once in a while, If you don't, some other dude will"

damn, thats some old cat wisdom for ya.