Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha Male strategies Doesn't know what his talking about

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If no game is needed to bang women that actually like you, then there would be no need to tell guys to wait a week to text a girl back. That would imply texting her sooner would then a week would be less likely to get you a second date. Hence a "game tactic". Therefore contradicting the no need for game to bang women that like you
The game is inside of you

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is a joke. If platonic just means "no sex" on the first date then the guy is right and that is 90% of what real dates are like when people aren't lying about what they did on it to impress their buddies. What is more likely to get you friend zone after the first date is acting like a thirsty teenager. Even the best PUAs of the past always said that it took till at least the 3rd date. The exception would be when you are dating some party slut that will do it with anything that walks.
3rd date is usually the norm for me as well

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
He don't have any hair though
Neither does Dwayne Johnson or Vin Diesel or Terry Crews, but they're all muscle-bound.

AMS is 6'5 and could be considered Tyrone.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And no game or magic blueprints will be needed. Some personality, confidence, flirting, bit of social skill, knowing about bodylanguage…
but.. your describing game...

Reactions: B80

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If no game is needed to bang women that actually like you, then there would be no need to tell guys to wait a week to text a girl back. That would imply texting her sooner would then a week would be less likely to get you a second date. Hence a "game tactic". Therefore contradicting the no need for game to bang women that like you
valid point. probably two groups, one that will date you the same or the next day and one that a week is better. the next day one likes you more by default. the issue is how to know which one it is?

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No this is just false. Women pre-select men, not vice versa. Not being an aggressive horn dog actually amplifies this. Guys are making the mistake of “gaming” women when that’s not actually how any of this works. She chooses you before the date, she’s just there hoping you don’t fvck it up.
Lol "this is just false" is a pretty absolute statement, and it's clear you're viewing the components of this discussion as hyperbole.

That grey area between being an aggressive horn dog, and being a totally non-engaging platonic male girlfriend, is where you'll have the most consistent success with women on dates.

Women who agree to go on a date with you don't always have super high interest in you. They haven't necessarily pre-selected you. You passed their minimum standard of physical attractiveness. You've got your foot in the door. Yes, it's up to you to not fvck it up, but it's also up to you to raise her attraction level and open that door up. It's not a switch you flip on, it's a knob that you turn up.

Sitting there without flirting, teasing, or engaging with sexual intent will not, in most cases, increase her attraction for you if it was middling to begin with.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be a personal anecdote, but with dates first dates i was way more successful if i was fun and flirty instead of platonic.
That's a pretty universal experience. My least successful dates have been over coffee, where it's difficult for me to escalate the interaction out of a platonic mode and into a flirty, seductive mode.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

Even in his latest video at 26:15 he says to bring the sexual energy and to avoid the friendly vibe.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely time is up on John Anthony lol

Yet more proof of him hiring actresses for infields, hookers to bang his students so they think they his 'system works and just generally bad game

Funny because his name is teh one cropping up most recently on seddit adn stuff as proof that game works. ''John anythony is the best! Check him out. 1300 lays!' etc etc. Not sure if he has a team of shills or people are just gullible for his sales tactics, but his name has overtaken todd V on seduction subs as the guy we should all listen too

Starting to think all of my good looking friends who have never heard of game could obliterate ANY PUA/coach i've ever seen lol

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Surely time is up on John Anthony lol

Yet more proof of him hiring actresses for infields, hookers to bang his students so they think they his 'system works and just generally bad game

Funny because his name is teh one cropping up most recently on seddit adn stuff as proof that game works. ''John anythony is the best! Check him out. 1300 lays!' etc etc. Not sure if he has a team of shills or people are just gullible for his sales tactics, but his name has overtaken todd V on seduction subs as the guy we should all listen too

Starting to think all of my good looking friends who have never heard of game could obliterate ANY PUA/coach i've ever seen lol
Most PUAs hire Actresses, do you know how hard it is to actually film most sets and get good quality footage plus their permission to be filmed which is an awkward conversation to have with someone you just met.

AMS ripped of ARC and put his own spin on it
I need to check out ARC then, i tried to read the books AMS wrote but they were so poorly written.

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys the dude is an entertainer, it's his job to create new fresh videos all the time, he have to come with new concepts and new angles to keep his audience engaged. truth of the matter there is no need for any "advance" strategy to "game" women. once you know some basic stuff to avoid you are golden and already above 99% of dudes out there, now just go out and play and stop watching youtube videos.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she had crazy high interest, you could show up in a clown suit and still get laid. That doesn't mean you should tell others to wear a clown suit during dates.
*reading comprehension messed up from vaccine*
*writes down* Wear clownsuits to dates.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
ARC is the only way to go.

He will open your eyes. Start with Mode one short version.

Then: The possibility of sex : how naive and lustful men are manipulated by women regularly.

The second book you will see AMS's ideas jump out of the page. Like no free attention. You will also begin to see that many posters here
who claim to be "red pill" or "alpha" or nothing but Simps operating in a 1950's dating paradigm and they are completely blind to it and blind to the fact they are slaves to women.
I'm not surprised he did copy ARC now, his copied from many different sources which would explain why AMS constantly contridictes himself.

When he talks about investments and "purpose" it's clear he hasn't done much research at all. He did try to shift to finance/purpose videos for a while but he noticed it wasn't catching on with his viewers.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John Anthony Lifestyle... he's the worst. He is 100% fake.
I've been getting DM'd on my reddit account today by various people offering coaching adn i'm sure they are either john anthony or they are shilling for him. SO many people on reddit still claim he's the best in the world. I'm sure he must have hundreds of reddit accounts

I'm curious if anyone here has seen his stuff.

I had a look at it a long time ago and I remember thinking 'i've learnt nothing!! The whole 'method' is just literally approaching girls, making small talk, then throwing in a few DHV's (i'm a DJ) and then trying to get her back to your place.

Maybe i'm miss-remembering or I sleep walked through his product. Can someone who's seen it detail his 'method' for me again!? Someone earlier was talking about how his 'structure' is the best there is and I was thinking 'what structure?! It's just 'normal guy game'' lol.

Obviously I know he's full of sh1t, but i'm curious how some people are seeing what I'm not in terms of 'framework and structure

Last edited:

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It completely depends on the context. If this is a girl you met off Tinder and you guys send nude pics back and forth, and didn't make a move on the first date, she would probably think you weren't interested.

If this is a classy girl who wants to get to know someone, trying to sleep with her on the first would probably blow your chances.

It also depends on what you're looking for. If you just want to bang some slvt; go for it right away, who cares?

But generally, if I'm looking for something long-term, I typically take things slower and don't want to jump in bed right away.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I noticed Corey Wayne copied Doc love and AMS copied Corey Wayne with this.
Everyone learns from someone. No one is an original thinker. You get a job and do the things you were "taught" in school for the career,...so you copied from your teachers. Wayne's struff paraelles Dr Love but he also goes his own way with it, same with AMS.
A woman isn't magically going to be interested in you if you wait a week to call her.
It ain't about making her magically do anything. It is about keeping the stupid guy from being a Thristy Teenager and chasing the girl away. It is also about pattern breaking when she expects him to just "be like all the rest" of the thirsty betas that blows up her phone after the first date,...but when he doesn't, he stands out from the crowd and makes her curious about him and gives him another date to see why he is different and what he is all about. Lastley it is about the psychology of women and how they fall in love with the guy when he is not present with her (while she is thinking about him and her emotions are able to catch up and build),...rather than him buzzing around her head like a fly that won't go away.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really much of the PUA/Dating/Relationship coaches are full of it. But there is always an element of truth. And the truth here is that everything starts with if the woman is attracted to you. If she isn't attracted to you you are wasting your time.

Just because she is on a date with you doesn't mean she is attracted... could be ANY of a hundred reason why she is out with you having nothing to do with her level of attraction. Women are experts at hiding their interest, the average man has no idea what is going on inside her head.

However, if she is REALLY interested in you, and you keep your hands to yourself, and just treat a date like you are just kicking the tires to see what happens... then she will not be able to hide her attraction... she will start making things obvious, she will start selling herself... SHE CAN NOT HELP THIS.

If you get NOTHING else from this post, know this. The "Schwerpunkt" of a date is when she starts selling herself. So many dudes NEVER learn this. They spend so much time trying to sell themselves that they never pay attention what she is doing. If she never starts bragging about herself, or never tried to build rapport, the chances of anything happening is low.

By kicking back and letting things happen, it frees your mind to look at what SHE is doing and saying. If she doesn't think anything is going to happen, and she likes you, she will put in more effort. Then you mirror her behavior... and as long as you know how to seduce women, and don't fvck sh1t up you will do fine.

Is this going to work with all women all the time FVCK NO, if you are on a date with a women that really isn't attracted she is going to sit back and let you entertain her. You can be a dancing grinder monkey and really all that is going to happen is she'll have something to laugh about on the phone with her friends after you drop her off.

On AMS... he's a good looking guy, makes bank, does really well with a lot of social proof. All this means is that the percentage of women that find him attractive will be high. If he sits back and let's things develop a higher percentage of women will respond to this. Few of us have going for us what is going for him. All that means is we have to date more women to find the ones that will. But the concepts are the same, the only thing that is different is success rate.

Reaction score
It's stupid advice.

If the girl likes you, why delay things by a week?

If she doesn't, why wait a week to find out?
Herein lies the problem: many men think women decide on men the way we decide on women.

I.E.: If a man takes a woman out on a first date and has a good time, he's already made up in his mind that he likes her. Therefore, he assumes if she has a good time, she must also have made up her mind 100% about liking him.

That's not how this works.

Women are looking for consistency. So, she may have a good time with you, but also think, "ok, I had a good time on this ONE date, let's see if I feel the same way after subsequent dates.

Therefore, assuming it's bad to wait a week to ask her out is mishandling her feelings for you. You assume if she likes you it means you don't have to wait to call her. In reality, she needs that week to think about you, miss you, talk to her girlfriends about you, and inadvertently build you up in her head to where, when you do finally call her for that next date, the anticipation of waiting to hear from you has greatly increased her attraction for you, thus making it easier for her to make a decision about how much she likes you a lot faster.

As for the video: spot on advice. My normal wait time between dates is 4 to 5 days, but I've also waited 2 weeks before and gotten great results. You actually HELP a woman like you MORE when you wait to call her - it means you aren't pushing her to like you, which in her head makes it HER decision to CHOOSE you when she says "yes" to these dates you're asking her on.