Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like I lost the frame, how do I get it back?

Reaction score
For the past month or so I have always been the one chasing her (my ltr gf), asking if she wants to hangout, telling her I miss her etc. Yesterday I asked her if she wanted to meetup, (we live an hour away from eachother) and she said that she was busy with school and work for the entire week! I feel like I got rejected by my own gf... What do I do now? I've started just ignoring her on snapchat and sometimes leave her on read

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the past month or so I have always been the one chasing her (my ltr gf), asking if she wants to hangout, telling her I miss her etc. Yesterday I asked her if she wanted to meetup, (we live an hour away from eachother) and she said that she was busy with school and work for the entire week! I feel like I got rejected by my own gf... What do I do now? I've started just ignoring her on snapchat and sometimes leave her on read
Bro seems like you had wrong frame at the beginning with that chick. Never text her that BS, never chase, never put too much in one single girl if she does not give anything valuable back. Always respect and put yourself first.
As for now:
- walk away and do not contact her, and I mean it. Do not sit at home and look on your cellphone, do not stalk her social medias. Find stuff you like to do and focus on it, work on your purpose.
- start looking for a replacement for that girl
- start self improving, reread books we all know about, gym, work on your social circles and stuff like that.

One of the best advise I got here being in your situation do not work on getting her IL back. It does not work the efforts and your value as a man just will go down and down as well as her respect. Walk away man

Reaction score
Bro seems like you had wrong frame at the beginning with that chick. Never text her that BS, never chase, never put too much in one single girl if she does not give anything valuable back. Always respect and put yourself first.
As for now:
- walk away and do not contact her, and I mean it. Do not sit at home and look on your cellphone, do not stalk her social medias. Find stuff you like to do and focus on it, work on your purpose.
- start looking for a replacement for that girl
- start self improving, reread books we all know about, gym, work on your social circles and stuff like that.

One of the best advise I got here being in your situation do not work on getting her IL back. It does not work the efforts and your value as a man just will go down and down as well as her respect. Walk away man
I feel like I could try getting her IL back if my tactic is just ignoring her. It doesn't really take much of my energy to do that. If things don't change I will probably leave her, even I still love her because I know I'm a highvalue man and I can get girls left right and centre so I deserve something better than this

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Please consider the possibility that maybe she’s not interested in you anymore because of the fact that you lost frame and acted beta.

I’m not saying this to be a jerk. I’m inviting you to engage in some real self-reflection here.

While She may have work commitments and other activities that can prevent her from getting to spend a lot of time with you, if she is putting in minimal effort when it comes to making herself available to you, this is a big hint that her interest is fading. After all, if she doesn’t seem to care about hanging out with you, she’s really showing you that she doesn’t seem to care about you.

Just go No contact, hit the Gym and forget about her.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I could try getting her IL back if my tactic is just ignoring her. It doesn't really take much of my energy to do that. If things don't change I will probably leave her, even I still love her because I know I'm a highvalue man and I can get girls left right and centre so I deserve something better than this
go prove to yourself once again that you can get girls left and right. go get one, and then if you want to stop just before you.... thats ok. then you know it's your choice vs the only choice. it's good for your energy.

you did get rejected by her just like you think. but she made the right choice if she is really studying and work so don't be mad at her, just go do something else. my first suggestion is to validate to yourself that girls are easy to get. at the same time, perhaps a new one would priority you above other stuff she wants to do

don't argue with her, don't have a talk about any of this as it will not help you. you can not change her interest level in you directly by trying to do that. you have to spike your own energy to do that. the fastest way to do that is with a meetup with another girl that feels lucky to have your attention. that may not be the best way, but it is the fastest and more sure method available.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing first stop chasing. 100% stop. Get busy with yourself. Soft next for a few days, do your own thing. If she notices she will reach out. That is when you inform her you will be busy for the next 2 weeks with /new hobbie/ hitting the gym/ new job / other women etc etc..

Show her she went from being your number 1 priority to 6th 7th and by her own doing. You can remind her since she was busy you needed to better yourself and get busy. You did. Now she has to live with the new you. If she doesn't like the new you the next chick will.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing you can do is take advantage of her absence by going out and finding other girls to bang. Paradoxically, it will probably improve your relationship.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go lift, read, meditate, self-improvement, and focus on yourself. Find another woman or don't and just do you. Put your efforts into something that truly benefits you. She can't or won't make your life better than what I've suggested.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is clearly withdrawing. Your only solution is to withdraw yourself. There is a good chance that if you completely stop reaching out that you will notice her come back a bit. But ultimately you need to understand that your time on the ride is coming to an end. Women mourn the loss of a relationship while they’re still in it. Understand that this is what she is doing right now and you need to begin planning your exit to protect yourself as well as you can. You can take control back by acknowledging it’s over now and getting YOUR life back where it needs to be and not letting her run a mindfu*k on you for the next 1-2 months.

Stop communicating with her. She may reach out when you do this but you need to begin moving on regardless of her actions.

Reaction score
I left her on read for 24h and now she just jokingly texted me "*****"

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships ebb and flow and the balance of power shifts over time ---no ones game is always 100% air tight.

Breaking up with her if she did nothing wrong would be kind of dumb and really a knee-jerk reaction to what is a fixable solution. As some have said, dial down the communication and start planning some fun things to do without her. Plan some boys nights out, start a new side hustle, do things you like to do; bike, run, box, hike, whatever. If you start to get a bit distant she'll either reach out or not care. Either way you'll have your answer.

Just don't go all beta-tard and tell her how much you miss her, lover her, need her, and chase her. Women subconsciously see it as weakness and are turned off. Use compliments and affection like hot sauce, a few drops at a time. Don't drown your food (or gf) in it.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Relationships ebb and flow and the balance of power shifts over time ---no ones game is always 100% air tight.

Breaking up with her if she did nothing wrong would be kind of dumb and really a knee-jerk reaction to what is a fixable solution. As some have said, dial down the communication and start planning some fun things to do without her. Plan some boys nights out, start a new side hustle, do things you like to do; bike, run, box, hike, whatever. If you start to get a bit distant she'll either reach out or not care. Either way you'll have your answer.

Just don't go all beta-tard and tell her how much you miss her, lover her, need her, and chase her. Women subconsciously see it as weakness and are turned off. Use compliments and affection like hot sauce, a few drops at a time. Don't drown your food (or gf) in it.

Good luck.
Yes I completely agree with you. This is my first "real" relationship so in some cases I have been a total newbie at this and acted beta when I thought I was just being romantic/nice. I read TRM last month and i've been trying to be more alpha since. I am usually more alpha around other women than my gf (and men) because I got ONEITIS for this girl which i've been trying to cure for the past month

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you want to do?
do you still want her or do you wanna not play games , cause it looks to me like she wants to play games.
i mean of course you could turn this around but is she really worth it? you can just go get another girl but you should have already had 2-3 girls in the background that you use for sex:zip: just in case something like this happens

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I completely agree with you. This is my first "real" relationship so in some cases I have been a total newbie at this and acted beta when I thought I was just being romantic/nice. I read TRM last month and i've been trying to be more alpha since. I am usually more alpha around other women than my gf (and men) because I got ONEITIS for this girl which i've been trying to cure for the past month
The bro advice to cure that is you need to fvck other ladies so you're not so caught up in this one. It'll get the distance you need.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just blocked me on snapchat because I left her on read!??? Is she crazy?
I wish my girlfriend would leave me alone for a week Lol. What you have here is a girl who is losing interest or has lost interest. A quality woman would call you to discuss, not block you on social media. Same goes for you. This tells me you didn’t screen her properly for a LTR. I would start looking for other women. She has lost respect for you and once that’s gone, you’re done. Good luck.