Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Satanists might defeat Texas abortion law

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the pro-abortionists are on the side of Satan? Who would have thought?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently saw a video where there were what looked like some Franciscan monks protesting in front of an abortion clinic.
There was a group there to counter protest, and there was a young girl there leading a chant "Abort it! Abort it!".
I swear the look in her eyes was pure evil, she looked like she was possessed or something.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

On a side note, I remember picking up on a Satanic chick - and yes, I did not take that any further. :eek: :eek: :eek:
She probably would have been fun in bed. Although I was once with a girl that put on heavy metal music when we were just about to do the devil's work and it killed my erection.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as “pro-abortion.”
Well, these people were chanting "Abort it! Abort it!" and seemed pretty happy about it. If that's not pro-abortion, it's getting pretty close.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, these people were chanting "Abort it! Abort it!" and seemed pretty happy about it. If that's not pro-abortion, it's getting pretty close.
The “two sides” in the abortion debate are personal choice “pro-choice” vs. no abortion “pro-life.”

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s like saying because I vote no on teacher pay raises that I must hate children. Don’t you ever gaslight me again. If you are going to be feminine, direct to these other guys.

Children have a natural immunity to covid. Why don’t you?

Ignored button. There. Now I don’t have to read your “opinion”.
The article states Texas leads the nation in child covid deaths. Wasn’t “Let it spread, let’s get it over with” your opinion? As far as being feminine: Okay, pick up your ball and leave. Are you that sensitive?