Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My biggest question about Hypergamy

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll never understand truly what it is but for some reason average girls get alot of attention,
i think its because they seem more attainable , they arent too ugly or too sexy they are just right and if they have a really soft feminine personality to go along with it makes them even more attractive. no one wants to deal with a 10 who always has an attitude, is entitled like a MF. and plenty of other issues liars , cheaters, never wrong , selfish as a b1tch, etc.
some women prefer normal men because of this as well, they dont feel like competing with a hundred other women so they will get an average or slightly above average man and be fine with it

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
i'll never understand truly what it is but for some reason average girls get alot of attention,
i think its because they seem more attainable , they arent too ugly or too sexy they are just right and if they have a really soft feminine personality to go along with it makes them even more attractive. no one wants to deal with a 10 who always has an attitude, is entitled like a MF. and plenty of other issues liars , cheaters, never wrong , selfish as a b1tch, etc.
some women prefer normal men because of this as well, they dont feel like competing with a hundred other women so they will get an average or slightly above average man and be fine with it
The reason is, men greatly outnumber women thanks to mass immigration. Simple supply and demand

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
We aren't going to play the I'm superior/more intelligent than you mind game of turning every response in to a subtle insult. The red pill/black pill communities are obsessed with Hypergamy. I am asking a simple question based off it. Plain and simple kid.
Men aren't Hypergamous. They will go after just about anything. So male Celebs will go after whatever will "hold still" long enough.

Women are Hypergamous. They will not go after anything.

Most of the one's obsessed with Hypergamy don't even know what it really is and can't even describe or define is correctly.

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because men can easily rank women in terms of attractiveness, and calibrate their strategy based on previous experience. Men operate in a very systematic way. E.g. "my success rate with 9s and 10s is very low, less than 5%, so it must mean I'm aiming too high. With 7s and 8s, I get rejected about 80% of the time, so I'm still probably aiming too high. Sweet spot seems to be with 5s and 6s, so I'll go after them."

I've never followed this strategy, although I certainly recognize its charm. It's about rationalizing the world and trying to make sense out of things not in your control. Nevertheless, a much better strategy is to only go after girls you find really attractive, even if that does mean a higher rejection rate.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because men can easily rank women in terms of attractiveness, and calibrate their strategy based on previous experience. Men operate in a very systematic way. E.g. "my success rate with 9s and 10s is very low, less than 5%, so it must mean I'm aiming too high. With 7s and 8s, I get rejected about 80% of the time, so I'm still probably aiming too high. Sweet spot seems to be with 5s and 6s, so I'll go after them."

I've never followed this strategy, although I certainly recognize its charm. It's about rationalizing the world and trying to make sense out of things not in your control. Nevertheless, a much better strategy is to only go after girls you find really attractive, even if that does mean a higher rejection rate.
makes sense , its an algorithm for getting laid basically

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably as its easier, less ballache at that moment in time. Maybe they have a certain look, or way about them that they find attractive. Also, plenty of weird stories about pro sportsman sleeping with 60 odd year old hookers, or hugh grant for example with that trashy prostitute. So not like top smv men always go for super models, despite them probably being able to if they wanted.

Still think that on average they aim for more attractive women as even most 9 out of 10's would sleep with a mega celeb given the chance. You just tend to hear about the extreme stuff more.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most men universally would consider a HB 7 and 7.5 "fvckable." That is actually an attractive woman -- maybe not "hot" -- but certainly good looking. And men like variety. It is natural to try to sleep with as many (good-looking) women as we can. So it shouldn't be some monumental shock that celebrities who have access to endless women would sleep with a HB 7 even when their SMV is out the roof and they can get a HB 9 whenever they want. They will sleep with both.

I would imagine when you have such easy access to HB9s women's looks lose their value/power quickly. I have even reached that mindset now and i dont have any special access like those celebs do.

Reactions: B80

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably as its easier, less ballache at that moment in time. Maybe they have a certain look, or way about them that they find attractive. Also, plenty of weird stories about pro sportsman sleeping with 60 odd year old hookers, or hugh grant for example with that trashy prostitute. So not like top smv men always go for super models, despite them probably being able to if they wanted.

Still think that on average they aim for more attractive women as even most 9 out of 10's would sleep with a mega celeb given the chance. You just tend to hear about the extreme stuff more.

I was just thinking about hugh grant. I had this chad friend on high school who was voted most handsome in his yearbook. He was a star football and baseball player with multiple college scholarship offers as well.

He was basically a mini celebrity in our small town at the time. Could get any girl/cheerleader he wanted but had a fetish for fat bossy black women lol. When i say fat i mean not obese just super thick though. Not attractive at all to me but whatever.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would imagine when you have such easy access to HB9s women's looks lose their value/power quickly. I have even reached that mindset now and i dont have any special access like those celebs do.
Yeah, guess it's not immune to hedonic adaption.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is hypergamous. Men too. We all want the best, hottest, fittest mate we can get.

Don’t be hung up about it.
Men and women are wired differently. Men can be alone, men can take care of themselves, men dont need relationships.

Generally men won’t leave their wives or girlfriends to go after some young hot thIng. They just want to have sex with the young hot thing and remain committed to their partners.

Women will trade up in almost every circumstance. They need the man’s resources, funds, protection. Otherwise the man is useless for them. A woman will not stay with a man the same way a man will stay with a woman.

But I agree, who cares.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women are wired differently. Men can be alone, men can take care of themselves, men dont need relationships.

Generally men won’t leave their wives or girlfriends to go after some young hot thIng. They just want to have sex with the young hot thing and remain committed to their partners.

Women will trade up in almost every circumstance. They need the man’s resources, funds, protection. Otherwise the man is useless for them. A woman will not stay with a man the same way a man will stay with a woman.

But I agree, who cares.
That is not what man want to do but must do. Men want a harem where they are the boss. Period.