Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me bang this 26 yo Russian

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I matched with a Russian HB9 on Tinder, we're chatting a bit, she asks me what I'm looking for on there?

Let's see if you guys can help me land this Russian beaut - go!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, how often people are suddenly knowledgeable and "you should have known to do this, or that" on this forum after the fact, but the one time a guy asks for assistance, it's "do your homework" lol
OP, may I remind you that nobody, here or elsewhere, is OBLIGATED to give you what you want just because you demanded it.

Why don't you ask yourself, why is it that somebody else get the assistance they want, and you don't? Perhaps it's your sh!tty attitude that makes nobody want to help you?

I repeat, no one is obligated to do your homework for you, because no one owes you anything, at least here on SS. You're too immature and childish for somebody who is 35 years of age.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, may I remind you that nobody, here or elsewhere, is OBLIGATED to give you what you want just because you demanded it.

Why don't you ask yourself, why is it that somebody else get the assistance they want, and you don't? Perhaps it's your sh!tty attitude that makes nobody want to help you?

I repeat, no one is obligated to do your homework for you, because no one owes you anything, at least here on SS. You're too immature and childish for somebody who is 35 years of age.
I know that no one owes me anything. I just find it funny how quick guys here are to jump and point out mistakes after the fact, but when asking for advice, it's rolling tumbleweed :)

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are not special, but they are different. 75years of communism, it makes a difference.
Yeah, different values and perspectives, that's why I started this thread in the first place.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What are you looking for on here"?

Its a fcking shyt test OP. She is testing your lying skills. I suggest you A$A or sexualize imedietly.
She knows why you are on there. Dont be afraid to blow her out. Dont try and bullshyt a 9. If she truly is a 9. She will hang your azz fairly quickly.

1. Crazy girl to get my mom off my back trying to get me to settle down. You?
2. Somone to rob banks with. You?
3. Somone to hold my purse while i put my lip stick on. You?
4. Or just go for it and tell her the truth. A good fck.

Up to you but this is a common OLD shyt test. This is a good reason why OLD suckss so much.
If she did this in person you have body language and eyes to use while saying this stuff.
Use your own style but dont be boring. She is 26.
She already unmatched me so, next lol

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
They are not special, but they are different. 75years of communism, it makes a difference.
The soviet union fell 30 years ago, we have entire generations that grew up without it. Most Russian women are raised by single Mums as well they have very loose morals.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know? Do you live here? Do you date Russian girls? Do you interact with Russians everyday? Do you speak Russian? Do you know how it works here? Have you even been to Russia?
Probably no. So you don't know.
He has a point, tho. I've been in touch with Russian women ever since I was a teenager, and also a friend of mine went there to study Medicine.

Russian women aren't trustable. The second world war killer some good +10 million men and the numbers after that never got even. Russian women has no fear on cheating on you if she feels that she can take some advantages, they're real social alpinists.

Russian men aren't the kindest too, most of them also do cheat on their girls.

Russian girls are hot, yes I agree, but it would be the least women I'd look for to get something serious.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know you, but it looks like you are from Brazil? There are not tons of Russians in Brazil I think, correct me if I'm wrong. So saying you've been in touch with Russian women since you're a kid, it sounds like you've been living in a Russian community in Brazil. How many Russian women do you really know? Do you speak Russian?
Yes, I am from Brazil. And no, I've been in touch with them ever since my teenager days because I found an app where I could be in touch with lots of them. To be honest, there is a quite considerably large community of russians and ukrainians in Brazil, but sadly I have never been in one. I probably met +50 russian women and I do know how to speak basic russian.

The things that I said were not only about my experiences, but the experience of a childhood friend of mine (a brazilian guy, as expected) who went to live there to study medicine (a few years ago). The experience he had there with russian women were not that different of the one I had with them online.

The loose morals and these things are not the main deal. They are pretty conservative there, but russian parents are generally distant from their kids. A unbelievable number of girls that I talked with had drunk parents who would beat them up (or beat their moms up), so they grow up in this kind of ambient.

The competition of women there for men is extreme. There are way too little men for way too much women. As my friend said, cases of friends stealing boyfriends from their friends weren't rare, especially for women in their 25s-30s.

Last edited:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want someone to help you fvk her?... you don't know how to fvk?....
PiV

Gimme her number.... I'll help ya...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I matched with a Russian HB9 on Tinder, we're chatting a bit, she asks me what I'm looking for on there?

Let's see if you guys can help me land this Russian beaut - go!
By the title, are you inviting me?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The second world war killer some good +10 million men and the numbers after that never got even
Actually in the younger age groups men significantly outnumber women, the second world war ended 76 years ago

How do you know? Do you live here? Do you date Russian girls? Do you interact with Russians everyday? Do you speak Russian? Do you know how it works here? Have you even been to Russia?
Probably no. So you don't know.
Я не любила Русский язык в школе
Особенно писать сочинение
Описывать что то или пересказывать для меня проблема
Я могу прочитать информацию , понять ее для себя но чтоб объяснить ее мне немного сложно ....мне надо глубже ее исследовать

I also have extensive experience in Vladivostok,Moscow and SPB. The Russians abroad and at home are no different.

The reason you think they look better is because they are slim and take care of themselves, they have pretty standard slavic facial features like round faces which is personally not really what I'm into.

I don't know where you developed this idea that Russian women are traditional and conservative, Russia has the highest rate of aids outside of Africa and the highest Abortion rates in the world.

Out of curiosity are you dealing 40+ year olds? None of what you say sounds like a Gen Y or Z Russian Woman.

Last edited: