Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman sues dating agency for matching her with man who was less than 6 feet tall

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t love posting threads like this, but anyway.

Ideally Sosuave should say “forget self improvement, make sure you get 6’0 first, then you can improve all you like. But if you are not 6’0, all the improvement you do is worthless.”

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ideally Sosuave should say “forget self improvement, make sure you get 6’0 first, then you can improve all you like. But if you are not 6’0, all the improvement you do is worthless.”
I think her demands are stupid. But she did pay 5000$ for them to find a tall guy and they didn't do it. So I guess it's reasonable to ask for a refund.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think her demands are stupid. But she did pay 5000$ for them to find a tall guy and they didn't do it. So I guess it's reasonable to ask for a refund.
Funny because with her standards she’s exclude Keith Urban.lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we as men started demanding women have a certain weight before we’d have anything to do with them, we would defeat this height crap. But men won’t stick together and do that.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we as men started demanding women have a certain weight before we’d have anything to do with them, we would defeat this height crap. But men won’t stick together and do that.
It wouldn't make any difference. Think about it - if women stopped demanding height would that make you willing to date a fat woman?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wouldn't make any difference. Think about it - if women stopped demanding height would that make you willing to date a fat woman?
I won’t even date a skinny woman that demands a guy be a certain height. I’ve noped out on many a girls that dropped that and never knew why I ghosted them.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Australia is cuck. Mgtow capital cause it's feminist to the core.

I'm 6 but women like tall. Game trumps what women feel they want.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a 36 year old 4/10 maybe 5/10 at best and she's demanding a 6 foot tall Chad. Good luck with that. A guy with the credentials she's looking for is going to be out dating younger women and she'd be a slump buster at best.
I agree that her looks are unimpressive.

There is too much male thirst out there for that to happen.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won’t even date a skinny woman that demands a guy be a certain height. I’ve noped out on many a girls that dropped that and never knew why I ghosted them.
I don't date nor entertain modern women.

Reactions: B80

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they throw out the "you are too short" line, tell them their waist line is too big or t!ts too small. I've done it many times. Gets their attention.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acquitance from work does very well with women and he must be all of 5"6.

He has very good game, outgoing personality and decent looking (but nothing exceptional).

Unlikely he'll end up with someone over his height I guess and no doubt some will rule him out on height, but I've seem him with some very attractive women, so it's not the death sentence some may think it is.

It's not like everyone over 6 foot is tge complete package and guaranteed success.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
'"I was at a stage where I was ready to settle down, get married and start a family. I was a career woman, I was 36...". These women are delusional. They really think they can waste their prime years and when they are physically declining Mr. Right (aka a high value man) will wait around the corner to marry them. Sweetheart, you cannot attract the same caliber of men with 36 that you could have attracted with 26.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had someone call me a bigot only yesterday during a conversation about how I won't tolerate a fatty.

• Haha

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'"I was at a stage where I was ready to settle down, get married and start a family. I was a career woman, I was 36...". These women are delusional. They really think they can waste their prime years and when they are physically declining Mr. Right (aka a high value man) will wait around the corner to marry them. Sweetheart, you cannot attract the same caliber of men with 36 that you could have attracted with 26.
My only correction to this is she can theoretically attract a high calibre man at 36 - who is 48 years old (and most likely not wanting a family)

If, however, she wants a youngish due her own age, who is tall and high calibre, she will have her work cut out.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I’m 6 2 and my friend who is about 5 8 always scored TONS more than me. He’s Italian looking whereas I’m a massive anglo Saxon slightly orange hill beast
White girls generallt have a thing for neat looking Mediterranean men and they don’t usually do a “tall” size.

However my other friend was tall and blonde and was the biggest Casanova I ever knew. Dead now, but the legend lives on!