Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Coronavirus Is Here Forever. This Is How We Live With It.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Interesting article, specifically where the findings point to data that shows that human immunity to coronaviruses definitely fades over time. Note that the study was done with a common strain of a coronavirus, well before Covid-19 even existed.

"the doctors surmised that immunity against coronavirus infection wanes quickly and reinfections are common. But subsequent infections are milder—even asymptomatic."

"That future may be hard to imagine with intensive-care units filling up yet again during this Delta surge. But the pandemic will end. One way or another, it will end. The current spikes in cases and deaths are the result of a novel coronavirus meeting naive immune systems. When enough people have gained some immunity through either vaccination or infection—preferably vaccination—the coronavirus will transition to what epidemiologists call “endemic.” It won’t be eliminated, but it won’t upend our lives anymore."

Brain food for those willing to consider challenges to their world view:

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Instead of link spamming, why don't you tell us the reason for posting the link and your reason to share the content that you did.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Links aren't for you. You're already too far gone. But for those who your trying to fearmonger by passing off the mainstream media's message like a good sheep

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The trope the anti-vax, science-averse, idiocracy crowd loves which can be surmised as “see the vax doesn’t work yo! People with the vax are getting infected!” shows the low-information, I only read headlines nature of their argument. The vaccine was never touted as 100% effective at prevention of infection- from the beginning it was meant to reduce mortality - which it has with great results. An overwhelming majority of the morbidity is in populations that are not vaccinated.

It’s all good, I am a firm believer in Darwinism.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has eliminating the flu ever been put on the table? No? How is this any different?

Man, right now in Alberta everyone is walking around maskless and carefree, I can't wait to see the protests surge again on Sept. 1 once the restrictions come down again, people are already going nuts out here... I mean I always knew people here were ignorant but not to this extent, it's nuts man (Probably all funded by China)

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the vaxx but seriously am getting sick of this. When this fist started they told people that if someone sneezed in an isle of a grocery store that this virus was so contagious it would spread in the entire store. They also had people scared to touch their mail or packages claiming this virus would live for days on it. Then this virus is so dangerous because no one has antibodies for it... and once people do their bodies will know how to fight it.

You are right this isn’t going away but I literally know 1 person out of all the humans I know that has not gotten the vaccine... or had this virus. So if that’s the proportion of the population at risk for severe illness.... then why are we shutting down again!??? Pretty much EVERYONE should now have antibodies and a much better shot at turning this once potentially deadly virus into a simple nuisance. John Rahm a Pga golfer had gotten this virus months ago. Actually got sick..... then a few months later was destroying the field in a pga tournament.... they did their testing and he had caught the virus again.... with zero symptoms..... low and behold a few months after that tests positive again before the Olympics and again felt great! So it appears that once you have the antibodies this is pretty much a non issue. I’m sure there are immune compromised individuals but they have always had to take extra precautions.... not just because of COVID-19

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I got the vaxx but seriously am getting sick of this. When this fist started they told people that if someone sneezed in an isle of a grocery store that this virus was so contagious it would spread in the entire store. They also had people scared to touch their mail or packages claiming this virus would live for days on it. Then this virus is so dangerous because no one has antibodies for it... and once people do their bodies will know how to fight it.

You are right this isn’t going away but I literally know 1 person out of all the humans I know that has not gotten the vaccine... or had this virus. So if that’s the proportion of the population at risk for severe illness.... then why are we shutting down again!??? Pretty much EVERYONE should now have antibodies and a much better shot at turning this once potentially deadly virus into a simple nuisance. John Rahm a Pga golfer had gotten this virus months ago. Actually got sick..... then a few months later was destroying the field in a pga tournament.... they did their testing and he had caught the virus again.... with zero symptoms..... low and behold a few months after that tests positive again before the Olympics and again felt great! So it appears that once you have the antibodies this is pretty much a non issue. I’m sure there are immune compromised individuals but they have always had to take extra precautions.... not just because of COVID-19
Or you could be like the others who caught it again and died...

It all depends on your body and as always you won't know how it will react until you get it each time.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haiti ranks dead last in terms of rate of Covid-19 Vaccine does administered per 100

Lets check the survival rate for the country ranked dead last in terms of vaccinated with the meme vaccine

97.2%. Not quite 99% but close enough I'd say

Let's see why you think people dying from the flu these past couple years are now all of a sudden a bigger deal than they were pre-2019

Flu season has and always will be here.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haiti ranks dead last in terms of rate of Covid-19 Vaccine does administered per 100

Lets check the survival rate for the country ranked dead last in terms of vaccinated with the meme vaccine

97.2%. Not quite 99% but close enough I'd say

Let's see why you think people dying from the flu these past couple years are now all of a sudden a bigger deal than they were pre-2019

Flu season has and always will be here.
Covid kills fat people. Have you ever seen a fat Haitian? I haven't.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting article, specifically where the findings point to data that shows that human immunity to coronaviruses definitely fades over time. Note that the study was done with a common strain of a coronavirus, well before Covid-19 even existed.

"the doctors surmised that immunity against coronavirus infection wanes quickly and reinfections are common. But subsequent infections are milder—even asymptomatic."

"That future may be hard to imagine with intensive-care units filling up yet again during this Delta surge. But the pandemic will end. One way or another, it will end. The current spikes in cases and deaths are the result of a novel coronavirus meeting naive immune systems. When enough people have gained some immunity through either vaccination or infection—preferably vaccination—the coronavirus will transition to what epidemiologists call “endemic.” It won’t be eliminated, but it won’t upend our lives anymore."

Brain food for those willing to consider challenges to their world view:

I'm starting to get really bored over these corona threads.

Life is all back here to normal in Sweden and no-one wears a mask except for the tinfoil heads. Actually no one gives a f'uck anymore except for a minority. All restrictions are gone here except for nightclubs which still has some limitations. But that is it. Nothing that really affects anyone.

They will eventually run out of all roman numbers and letters of all mutations that will be over time. But who cares?

Official survivability and fatality statistics tells us the true story, not the main stream media and corrupt politicians.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've absolutely refuted the severity of whole thing, right from the beginning.
It's been terrific returning to semi normality and being able to visit shops
without a pointless face nappy on. I had a nasty cough in Jan 20, it hung around for a few
weeks and was a cough only, no sneezing or runny nose. At the time I was a couple of months
from my marriage ending and was run down, not eating properly and in a bit of an emotional
mess having watched 18 years go up in smoke. On reflection I suspect that was my dose
of corona virus, it wasn't really prolific in UK news then and was something affecting other countries,
not my own. I never saw a doctor, never took any medicine and after a while it went away.
I've been fine ever since. I haven't had a track and trace app on my phone, haven't been tested even
once despite working 8 months with Amazon who would have liked me to test weekly at their own in
house facility, every time I've been required to give details to use an establishment I've given false
information. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not playing their game.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep life is back to normal don't listen to the scarecrows.