Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do i give the hook up vibe without making them bail?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How and what do i say(we know women are covert) ?

I want women strictly to know it will be casual but we will still go out for a good time?

obviously me asking out for a coffee gives off the date/relationship vibe?

Ive got about 6 women in my target at current, who are flirting to hell with me, i believe I can get them out no problem, but i dont want a relationship.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be yourself and let women figure it out... because that is what is going to happen anyway.

Understand that MOST women are not going to be attracted to you if this is your truth. Don't lie about it. If you are not interested in a relationship, just don't say that you are.... you are not going to have to worry about letting them know.... Chicks aren't stupid, they actually expect that any man they run across will hit it and quit it. The ones that are interested in nothing serious will be fine with what you are.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How and what do i say(we know women are covert) ?

I want women strictly to know it will be casual but we will still go out for a good time?

obviously me asking out for a coffee gives off the date/relationship vibe?

Ive got about 6 women in my target at current, who are flirting to hell with me, i believe I can get them out no problem, but i dont want a relationship.
Get close to them and make a move.