Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you ever date a 44 year-old mother of four with two different guys whos hot:)

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you date a single mother with kids no matter how many no matter how hot if yes why if no why

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only would I date her, I'd take her out to the 4 for $4 at Wendy's 4 times a week

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date? Absolutely not. Have a casual relationship with? Maybe

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to backpeddle. I remember my ex-wife had a daughter in 2014 and I enjoyed her step-daughter's company along with us together as a family. I was doubly devastated by the separation, break-up, divorce because it effected her and I would no longer ever see her again, etc.. and it was nice having a step-daughter like her at that time. She almost seemed more sensible than my ex-wife whose behaviour and attitude basically doomed the marriage. Being 45 years old or older, a "ready-made" family would mean I don't have to worry about changing diapers, or toilet training or feel I have to look for a way younger woman who is in child-bearing age which would severely limit my prospects as I'm getting older unless I get an astronomical SMV boost.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to backpeddle. I remember my ex-wife had a daughter in 2014 and I enjoyed her step-daughter's company along with us together as a family. I was doubly devastated by the separation, break-up, divorce because it effected her and I would no longer ever see her again, etc.. and it was nice having a step-daughter like her at that time. She almost seemed more sensible than my ex-wife whose behaviour and attitude basically doomed the marriage. Being 45 years old or older, a "ready-made" family would mean I don't have to worry about changing diapers, or toilet training or feel I have to look for a way younger woman who is in child-bearing age which would severely limit my prospects as I'm getting older unless I get an astronomical SMV boost.
How old are you

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With 2 other guys, no, although having unprotected sex with most women is probably like having a threesome today anyways lol

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would walk up to the closest mirror and slap myself 44 times and by the end of the slapping i would realize how pathetic i am and maybe in my misery would i consider smashing her as a consolation prize if she's really hot and is making things easy, but never ever would i date her.
That would be settling rather than self-improving and looking out for my best interest.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does the fact that she has kids make her unfvckable if she’s attractive and DTF? I’ve had fun evenings with single mothers, not like I was trying to marry any of them.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does the fact that she has kids make her unfvckable if she’s attractive and DTF? I’ve had fun evenings with single mothers, not like I was trying to marry any of them.
Most moms I have met fvck good, but I'm the type of guy if I'm not serious about it I'm not going to lead a single mother on or give her any sex at all, it's never worth the fall out stress, the second there are kids involved coming and going is less favorable, like you tell her you want to meet the kids but that is very serious to me

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual relationships with women have 3 phases (I didn't come up with this, just putting my spin on it):

1. The "attraction" or "seduction" phase -- the escalation toward a sexual relationship. This phase may last only an hour or so, or weeks, or months, depending on the woman and the circumstances in which you meet her.

2. The "dating" or "courtship" phase -- when you are having sex with a woman beyond the first sexual encounter. In this phase, you are still unattached and technically single. You're having fun.

3. The "relationship" phase -- the point at which a woman expects emotional validation, if not explicit exclusivity.

So, "dating" to me is phase 2 above. I see no issue dating a single mother. Phase 3 is where I would personally avoid relationships with single mothers, mainly because I don't have kids myself (I fundamentally will not relate to a parent), and I'm not yet at an age where I must realistically expand my dating pool to include single mothers.

Most single moms who are looking for a stepdad won't waste a lot of time on a cad who isn't offering them phase 3. Within that window of phases 1+2, you can be the cad who enjoys a sexual relationship with a single mother as long as you're not being ambiguous about your intentions.

As someone who has an avoidant attachment style and is terrified of intimacy, most women I've dated see the writing on the wall and arrive at the conclusion themselves.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero chance. I’ve made the mom mistake a few times ( never actually dated) but screwed around and I found that everything they do... is for the sole purpose of branch swinging and securing their next meal ticket.

If your the potential branch they will lie about everything.. current relationship status, finances, hobbies, kids, goals, expectations.... they try and make the branch feel like they are a unicorn. They are not... and as soon as they latch on you see their true colors and why the two other dudes are no longer around !

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, to each their own and she could potentially be part of a good rotation. However, guys that are on the fence and making the time to create a thread asking for advice if they should date/f*ck/interact with a single mother are not the typical guys living in abundance with lots of options aka guys that can dismiss a woman when necessary. These are the guys that live in scarcity that get overwhelmed by the attention and special treatment they're getting and destined to attach and start rationalizing various serious scenarios with single mothers. I'd say staying away would be the sensible thing to do in a case like that so that would also be my go-to advice since i see single mothers as the most dangerous women on the dating market because of their agenda and honed skills to manipulate men into commiting. A mother of four with multiple fathers just spells trouble all over.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your relationship with women or current girl?
I have not dealt with any other woman since that divorce. With my reputation and type of posts here, what would make you believe I have any relationship with women period or a current girl? You also post in the General Discussions, so you must have seen my other posts around.

Last edited: