Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dyck Shrinkage During Workouts

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. So I have a trip to Miami in a couple weeks, and I’m trying to lose a percentage point of bodyfat before I go, to be a bit leaner. I’ve been doing Intermittent Fasting longer, counting my calories, and upping the mileage on my runs.

However, I’ve been experiencing a weird problem the more and more I get in shape. Once I get past a mile and a half, my dyck literally starts shrinking on these runs. It’s very uncomfortable, and then I have to stop.

I hear that this is my body taking blood away from that area and trying to get it to the rest of my body. But is there anything I can do to stop this? It’s so uncomfortable and I can’t even work out anymore once it happens. Once I stop the exercise and my heart rate reduces, it goes back to normal.

So just wondering if there was anything that I could do to prevent this.

P.S. If this is what it feels like to your junk when taking steroids, I am 100% lifetime natural for sure lol. It’s not worth losing my manhood to gain 20 extra pounds of muscle that you’ll lose when you go off cycle anyways.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Your body needs blood elsewhere during those long runs and is becoming more effective in getting it there.

I have never checked or noticed the change in my flaccid penis size during my runs because I’m too busy actually running.

I don’t know why it would be uncomfortable for you — you didn’t state whether it was mental or physical discomfort. If it’s mental then obviously stop worrying about it. If it’s physical discomfort, then I am not a doctor and can’t help you with that. Talk to a doctor.

If it’s any consolation, getting your cardio up improves blood flow to the penis when you’re aroused. Your stamina during sexy time will increase and your erection will be harder.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens to everyone AFAIK lol. A good pair of compression shorts might help (it'll at least keep things in place). Fluffing before/after might help. But mostly I'd just ignore it.

Also you could try supplements to improve circulation like L-Arginine or Omega-3.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. So I have a trip to Miami in a couple weeks, and I’m trying to lose a percentage point of bodyfat before I go, to be a bit leaner. I’ve been doing Intermittent Fasting longer, counting my calories, and upping the mileage on my runs.

However, I’ve been experiencing a weird problem the more and more I get in shape. Once I get past a mile and a half, my dyck literally starts shrinking on these runs. It’s very uncomfortable, and then I have to stop.

I hear that this is my body taking blood away from that area and trying to get it to the rest of my body. But is there anything I can do to stop this? It’s so uncomfortable and I can’t even work out anymore once it happens. Once I stop the exercise and my heart rate reduces, it goes back to normal.

P.S. If this is what it feels like to your junk when taking steroids, I am 100% lifetime natural for sure lol. It’s not worth losing my manhood to gain 20 extra pounds of muscle that you’ll lose when you go off cycle anyways.
It's the rise in cortisol levels. The only thing I can think to do is drink a post workout that has some kind of sugar in it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Well, first your d!ck doesn't shrink from steroids, your balls do because they no longer will perform their normal function of creating sperm/testosterone and as such they no longer need to maintain their size.

I have no idea what you are referring to other than perhaps your balls pulling up closer to your body for warmth, which I have had happen before(tho not during a workout to my recollection), and you are right, it doesn't feel good.

Are you sure you don't have the beginnings of a hernia?

Reactions: B80

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"it's normal and natural....Don't worry about it."

The good thing is the post run endorphin chub when you feel like Superman and want to bang the hot sweaty women you were running with....

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others have said your c0ck is the last place that needs blood when exercising. I swam in high school and unfortunately was at the end of the Speedo brief era. You would start practice with a decent bulge and next thing you knew you would be afraid to get out of the pool if the girls team was swimming. I don’t know of anyway to prevent that... except for giving yourself a half chub while exercising and then you need to worry about going to far and going full boner.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

IF ftw! Drink water. Fasting has been next level for me.