Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Bisexuals

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a few charts here. The first is exclusive to Great Britain, which is from a study that found that 21% of young people (18-24) identified either as gay, lesbian, or bisexual (mostly bisexual - 16%).

The second one is for Americans, which is less extreme, but shows the difference by gender. Percentages of gays, lesbians, and male bisexuals have stayed fairly stable, but there has been an explosive increase in the number of female bisexuals.

The last chart (also for the US) narrows things down a bit more, as it shows the increase is mainly in effect in millennials. Other age groups are fairly stable.

So what we have is a large increase in the number of bisexuals among millennial females specifically. This is likely due to the effects of LGBTQ groups, who have been campaigning for more inclusiveness (and recruiting IMO). Young females are also likely participants in woke activist groups, so again it probably holds a special appeal to them.

I bring this up mostly to say that this is likely another factor in today's young men having difficulty finding female partners. Even if the girl is willing to date guys (as a bisexual), it is still doubling the amount of competition a guy is going to face among this group. Girls 18-24, with their peak SMV, are easily the most desired age group, by men of all ages, and apparently other females as well. This also shows the effects of today's culture.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started noticing this with women I've been seeing recently. So many of them claim to have an interest women. I don't take it too seriously.. I can only assume it's a combination of being encouraged by society and then thinking it makes them more appealing to men.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of women have gone “bi” the last several years. It’s the trendy thing to do. Same thing as putting pronouns in your bio. I had a fling w a woman a few years ago who says she’s bi now, but she still only talks about men on her social media

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're absolutely right to bring this up. It has a huge effect on the market. They do not really respect men. Men are easy. Women are hard. Hence, seek women but use men on the side for resources and an easy lay.
Do they care at some level about a culture and upbringing which molds males into simps and white knights, meaning there are less "men" around? Or would they actually rather have most men be made into simps and white knights?

I think a third answer you could give which weve gone over before, is that they doublethink about the connection between molding and male personality, and just see these personalities as completely innate - so it's like a kind of social darwinism.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid these women like the plague.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 So if i understood you right they consciously support the molding, but subconsciously resent it. And then the entitlement makes them not admire mold breakers anyway, but do they still consciously or subconsciously respect them?

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And when women take the role of the aloof Chad (with 5000x the game) in their life, men are needed mostly for resources.
This social darwinism is so cynical... they destroy their attraction to men when they are in control of male upbringing and the culture, but they feel more for their narcissistic egos and delusions than that, content to rule in hell. It's like letting the pathological delinquents be in charge of teaching in school.

"Women are like children. Children fight against structure but they ultimately crave it. A child will cry and test boundaries but they are ultimately healthier in a house that has boundaries." - She HAS to be a virgin | Page 3 | SoSuave Discussion Forum

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO these studies will never show womans true nature of being bisexual in the moment on the spot. Id say those numbers are very low.
That's exactly what I've been thinking. The girls like this that I've talked to go through phases. If they are going through their lesbian stage, they will swear they are lesbians. Then when they have a boyfriend they'll say they're heterosexual. So it's just a matter of when you catch them. But this is a modern idea, that gender and orientation is fluid. We used to be told that orientation wasn't a choice, and I'm sure it isn't for many people. But it's also clear that it now is clearly a choice for some people.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly what I've been thinking. The girls like this that I've talked to go through phases. If they are going through their lesbian stage, they will swear they are lesbians. Then when they have a boyfriend they'll say they're heterosexual. So it's just a matter of when you catch them. But this is a modern idea, that gender and orientation is fluid. We used to be told that orientation wasn't a choice, and I'm sure it isn't for many people. But it's also clear that it now is clearly a choice for some people.
I think you summed it up perfectly here

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its fashion now nothing much to see

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I dated had sex with 5 different females as well as men.....for some reason totally denied being bi-sexual. Lol.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It's not natural and a lot of women say they are "Bi" but have no real physical attraction to other women.

It doesn't help that male sexuality is so heavily demonised in the media, while female sexuality is praised to the moon.

A man being Horny is "creepy" but if a woman does it she is "strong" and "empowered".

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most women are at least a little attracted to other women, it's always been that way. You see it more today because it's more socially acceptable. it isn't unusual to see a couple of young women who are friends cuddling under a blanket watching TV. You would never see a couple of young men doing anything like that unless they are gay.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female bisexuals are nothing more than attention seekers ramped up to 100. That’s the only reason why they tell everyone they’re bisexual, for the attention.