Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me figure out if I f***ed this up

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is a pretty recent thing so I'll try to give the whole context.

Met a girl while on vacation in Ocean City, MD 2 weekends ago at Seacrets. We hit it off enough that we texted the next day and she invited me over. We ended up going to a public pool, talked for a bit, made out for a bit, but I couldn't close because she was staying with a sugar daddy and her friend. She told me how turned on she was so we made plans for me to visit her in Baltimore the next Sunday when I came home from vacation. Got her number, Snapchat, and Instagram where she follows me back.

Anyway, I keep her interest for that whole week and when Sunday comes around I drive to visit her. We smash, go up the street to get some food and some drinks, talking about "next time I visit we gotta do thisandthat" and invited me to stay the night. Her roommates aren't too involved so we kinda do our own thing...watch Netflix, eat our to-go dinners on her apartment roof, etc.

She's gotta be up sorta early tomorrow so we watch a bit of Karate Kid then go downstairs to her room to watch some random National Geographic stuff and smash again. We talk for a bit, cuddle a little, I scratch her back and she falls asleep.

Next morning I try to play with her a bit to see if she wants it again in the morning, but she's not horny so I let that go. We kiss a bit, cuddle a bit, get dressed and stuff then go upstairs to leave. I kiss her goodbye, tell her to have fun at work, then I drive home.

I get home and text her about 2 hours later saying "Hey gorgeous just got home. I had a good time seeing you last night." So I might've f***ed up here, but I was thinking we were talking next time and when I could come again, both mutually agreed we aren't looking for anything serious and that we would want to see the other again.

Anyway she doesn't hit me back. I talk to my friends who are decent with women and they suggest waiting till late Wednesday to hit her back if I hear nothing. She's still watching my Instagram stories really quickly and hasn't removed me on that or Snapchat.

So I still haven't heard back so I hit her up late last night and said "Hey, so when are you free again for me to come try that grilled cheese you were bragging about? ;)"

Still haven't heard back. Current "plan" if I don't hear back is to hit her up on Snapchat on like Friday with a picture of my cat since she loves her cat and I didn't have pictures of mine...at least that would show me if she's reading the things.

And that's where I'm at. She strikes me as somewhat slutty by the way she talks about other guys around me. She says she has commitment issues. I don't mind, I'm in the same boat. The sex was really good and she seemed satisfied. I try to be sweet with the whole cuddling and back scratching thing and she didn't shy away from any of that. So I'm genuinely curious if I f***ed up here somewhere that I'm not seeing or if maybe I'm overthinking all this. I just thought the texts were a good reassurance that she's not a piece of meat I'm gonna smash and never talk to again. She only lives an hour away so it would be nice to have that available.

Let me know what you guys think. Not to be rude but please only give me your opinion if you really know what you're talking about and have been around the block a good bit.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get home and text her about 2 hours later saying "Hey gorgeous just got home. I had a good time seeing you last night." So I might've f***ed up here, but I was thinking we were talking next time and when I could come again, both mutually agreed we aren't looking for anything serious and that we would want to see the other again.

Anyway she doesn't hit me back. I talk to my friends who are decent with women and they suggest waiting till late Wednesday to hit her back if I hear nothing. She's still watching my Instagram stories really quickly and hasn't removed me on that or Snapchat.

So I still haven't heard back so I hit her up late last night and said "Hey, so when are you free again for me to come try that grilled cheese you were bragging about? ;)"

Still haven't heard back. Current "plan" if I don't hear back is to hit her up on Snapchat on like Friday with a picture of my cat since she loves her cat and I didn't have pictures of mine...at least that would show me if she's reading the things.

And that's where I'm at. She strikes me as somewhat slutty by the way she talks about other guys around me. I don't mind, I'm in the same boat. The sex was really good and she seemed satisfied. I try to be sweet with the whole cuddling and back scratching thing and she didn't shy away from any of that. So I'm genuinely curious if I f***ed up here somewhere that I'm not seeing or if maybe I'm overthinking all this. I just thought the texts were a good reassurance that she's not a piece of meat I'm gonna smash and never talk to again. She only lives an hour away so it would be nice to have that available.

Let me know what you guys think. Not to be rude but please only give me your opinion if you really know what you're talking about and have been around the block a good bit.
The part where this quote begins is where the potential problems start, from my perspective, but they are more about your mindset than any huge screwup you did.

1) Personal preference, but i take pride in never giving cheap compliments to women like "gorgeous". They already hear that stuff all day long every day from the 1000 other men they have in their lives. I think this text is unnecessary in general too, the second text you sent couldve been the first instead.

2) She's not mentally handicapped, she's seen your message and has chosen to not respond, you dont need to pretend to her as if she doesnt know what she's doing. It just makes you look like a jester. You dont need to send her any more messages.

3) Yes, your overthinking and idea that you should be able to completely control her responses is the problem - she just wanted to hook up and you were simply her latest hookup. Easy come, easy go. She has her own thoughts, emotions, life events and abundance of men influencing her. You are attaching way more scrutiny to this encounter than she is, she is hooking up with plenty of guys like you and moving on.

4) You "assuring her that shes not just a piece of meat you want to smash and never talk to again" is imo a negative to her, not a positive, particularly with a girl who just wants to hook up. I know women say the opposite, but they dont value their bodies or sex like that and they want men who do see them as just pieces of meat, so when you act as you state, they get weirded out and turned off. The more you reassure her that youre committed to her and above "just having sex", the more you take away their sensation that you are a masculine man just "going for what you want" with her, as well as the "taming" and "challenge" of you which women crave.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...she was staying with a sugar daddy and her friend.

...she strikes me as somewhat slutty by the way she talks about other guys around me.

...she says she has commitment issues.
Sounds like this girl is not looking for anything more than a quick fling. Not sure why you'd want anything more than that yourself (with a girl like her). You had a good time, now it's over, so move on.

Last edited:

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Reaction score

Met a girl while on vacation in Ocean City, MD 2 weekends ago at Seacrets. We hit it off enough that we texted the next day and she invited me over. We ended up going to a public pool, talked for a bit, made out for a bit, but I couldn't close because she was staying with a sugar daddy and her friend. She told me how turned on she was so we made plans for me to visit her in Baltimore the next Sunday when I came home from vacation. Got her number, Snapchat, and Instagram where she follows me back.

Anyway, I keep her interest for that whole week and when Sunday comes around I drive to visit her. We smash, go up the street to get some food and some drinks, talking about "next time I visit we gotta do thisandthat" and invited me to stay the night. Her roommates aren't too involved so we kinda do our own thing...watch Netflix, eat our to-go dinners on her apartment roof, etc.

She's gotta be up sorta early tomorrow so we watch a bit of Karate Kid then go downstairs to her room to watch some random National Geographic stuff and smash again. We talk for a bit, cuddle a little, I scratch her back and she falls asleep.

Next morning I try to play with her a bit to see if she wants it again in the morning, but she's not horny so I let that go. We kiss a bit, cuddle a bit, get dressed and stuff then go upstairs to leave. I kiss her goodbye, tell her to have fun at work, then I drive home.

And that's where I'm at. She strikes me as somewhat slutty by the way she talks about other guys around me. She says she has commitment issues. I don't mind, I'm in the same boat. The sex was really good and she seemed satisfied. I try to be sweet with the whole cuddling and back scratching thing and she didn't shy away from any of that. So I'm genuinely curious if I f***ed up here somewhere that I'm not seeing or if maybe I'm overthinking all this. I just thought the texts were a good reassurance that she's not a piece of meat I'm gonna smash and never talk to again. She only lives an hour away so it would be nice to have that available.

IMO best thing you can do is move on and don't message her. If she messages you, you have to be in the power position for anything to happen again but If she don't message you then it's left at that.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think you're overtexting. Just leave it for a while.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Personal preference, but i take pride in never giving cheap compliments to women like "gorgeous". They already hear that stuff all day long every day from the 1000 other men they have in their lives. I think this text is unnecessary in general too, the second text you sent couldve been the first instead.

2) She's not mentally handicapped, she's seen your message and has chosen to not respond, you dont need to pretend to her as if she doesnt know what she's doing. It just makes you look like a jester. You dont need to send her any more messages.

3) Yes, your overthinking and idea that you should be able to completely control her responses is the problem - she just wanted to hook up and you were simply her latest hookup. Easy come, easy go. She has her own thoughts, emotions, life events and abundance of men influencing her. You are attaching way more scrutiny to this encounter than she is, she is hooking up with plenty of guys like you and moving on.

4) You "assuring her that shes not just a piece of meat you want to smash and never talk to again" is imo a negative to her, not a positive, particularly with a girl who just wants to hook up. I know women say the opposite, but they dont value their bodies or sex like that and they want men who do see them as just pieces of meat, so when you act as you state, they get weirded out and turned off. The more you reassure her that youre committed to her and above "just having sex", the more you take away their sensation that you are a masculine man just "going for what you want" with her, as well as the "taming" and "challenge" of you which women crave.
I appreciate your input.

1. "Gorgeous" is a very specific word I like using. It's not as childish as pretty or cute, and a little less eager than hot, beautiful, or sexy. It works for me, but I get your point. But ok, yeah so that first text probably shouldn't have happened. Some of the other girls I've been with in the past few weeks liked knowing I was home safe after seeing them and having to drive home, so I assumed that would be a similar case here.

2. Ok, so I'll go ahead and scrap the Snapchat idea I suppose.

3. I guess what confuses me is how she's going about all this after our encounter. SHE was the one who brought up what we would do next time I visited. SHE was the one who invited me to spend the night. The whole time I'm there she's cuddling with me, doing cutesy sh** with me, laying on my lap and everything, showing me her favorite funny videos and having "would you rather" talks. So I'm not looking for anything serious, it sounds like she isn't either, but I'm not understanding why she does all that then changes up.

4. Ok so what can I do about that, if anything? I've had FWB relationships before, I just genuinely like the women I hook up with so I tend to treat them well. Is there anything you would suggest doing in this situation at this point if you wanted to keep seeing this woman for sex?

I will be in DC on the 8th, close to where she is in Baltimore, and when I went to hang out with her we thought it would be fun if I came and visited her after that. So if your suggestion is to not contact her for a while, I feel like reaching out to her around then to see if she wants it then could be a "last ditch effort" if I don't hear anything before then, no?

Sounds like this girl is not looking for anything more than a quick fling. Not sure why you'd want anything more than that yourself (with a girl like her). You had a good time, now it's over, so move on.
Simply put, she's very attractive, she doesn't like too far away, and if she's not looking for anything serious I don't see why we couldn't see each other every so often for sex. I like the idea of not having to worry about sex, it's nice sometimes to not have to go out to the bars hunting every so often.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO best thing you can do is move on and don't message her. If she messages you, you have to be in the power position for anything to happen again but If she don't message you then it's left at that.
Yeah that's just the part that kinda sucks for me here lol...

I think you're overtexting. Just leave it for a while.
Will do, that's the current plan. I'm just trying to figure out what, if anything, to do after that "while".

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Will do, that's the current plan. I'm just trying to figure out what, if anything, to do after that "while".
I don’t think you really did too much wrong outside of you may have stayed a little too long. Not sure I would have spent the night after you had already smashed earlier in the evening.

What I would not do at this point is reach out again. You’ve reached out twice now with no answer. Either she responds or it’s over. You need to start looking at other options. Quite frankly, she clearly is thinking she doesn’t want to see you any further or she would have reached out by now. Don’t lose your dignity by continuing to reach out despite no answer being given.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not sure why guys get hung up on short-term flings. Please tell me you didn't think this was going somewhere. Write this on your bathroom mirror and read it every morning, "She is not yours, it was only your turn".

But if you must know, you could have prolonged it a bit more but you messed up with that simp text and attention level you gave a girl you just met.

Move on and learn from this.

Modern Man Advice

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply put, she's very attractive, she doesn't like too far away, and if she's not looking for anything serious I don't see why we couldn't see each other every so often for sex. I like the idea of not having to worry about sex, it's nice sometimes to not have to go out to the bars hunting every so often.
Yeah, that sounds great but these types fo booty call arrangements rarely work out for more than a couple of months. One of two things tends to happens: ether the girl decides that she wants a relationship or she moves on because she's banging other dudes.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I really didn't get the part about you scratched her back and she fell asleep? DID YOU, or DID YOU NOT, fvck her that night?

Please respond so I could elaborate more on my comment.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She might never respond and you have to be willing to just let it go. If she responds eventually with some kind of excuse (as women do), just set up another meet. Otherwise give it some time until you try again and just get straight to the point (something like "wanna meet up?"). Don't give her any more complements or say anything that could be misinterpreted as you wanting a relationship.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I really didn't get the part about you scratched her back and she fell asleep? DID YOU, or DID YOU NOT, fvck her that night?

Please respond so I could elaborate more on my comment.
Yeah, twice I said. Once not long after I got there and again when we were downstairs. The back scratching thing happened AFTER we smashed when she was like falling asleep.

Ok so the basic takeaway I'm getting is my simp text the first day wasn't good. I didn't know it was so bad that it undid all the stuff she said about what we would do next time I came, but alright.

She might never respond and you have to be willing to just let it go. If she responds eventually with some kind of excuse (as women do), just set up another meet. Otherwise give it some time until you try again and just get straight to the point (something like "wanna meet up?"). Don't give her any more complements or say anything that could be misinterpreted as you wanting a relationship.
If I don't hear back I'll probably just try one last time when I go down to DC to see if she wants me to stop by then.

On something of a side note. If she's not interested why bother keeping up with socials? Hasn't bothered to remove me on Snap or Insta and still watches my Insta stories whenever I put them up pretty quickly.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From your responses, i feel you are greatly overestimating the constancy of her mind.

She is not just a woman with her fluctuating emotions and hormones, but a woman who has casual sex as a lifestyle. She can live as suits her, but think about what that means in the context of evolutionary anthropology. She is, primitively speaking, risking stds, pregnancies and social effects on fleeting whims and quickly moving on to do it again, and here's the key: either not attaching or very quickly detaching psychologically from the men she does so with.

So, why should you then be so surprised that the words she says in one moment have no meaning in the next? When it's exactly that kind of psychological detachment from moment to moment in her hindbrain, that it must logically take for her to live like she does in the first place.

@Pandora has said something similar in the past, which is how i got this idea, but i cant find the exact post...
I have said it before and I will say it again. Any girl that engages in casual sex is broken. Something is wrong with her.

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From your responses, i feel you are greatly overestimating the constancy of her mind.

She is not just a woman with her fluctuating emotions and hormones, but a woman who has casual sex as a lifestyle. She can live as suits her, but think about what that means in the context of evolutionary anthropology. She is, primitively speaking, risking stds, pregnancies and social effects on fleeting whims and quickly moving on to do it again, and here's the key: either not attaching or very quickly detaching psychologically from the men she does so with.

So, why should you then be so surprised that the words she says in one moment have no meaning in the next? When it's exactly that kind of psychological detachment from moment to moment in her hindbrain, that it must logically take for her to live like she does in the first place.

@Pandora has said something similar in the past, which is how i got this idea, but i cant find the exact post...
Ok. Well let me ask you this then as well:

If you were me in this situation, and you wanted to see her again to try to make this a regular casual sex thing, even though I know you would probably suggest letting it die, what would you suggest doing? My current mindset is to do what @bat soup suggested before I go to DC on the 8th.

Now I think it's important to preface this by saying I have other options, I'm constantly trying to meet new girls (which is how I met this one), and I'm not deluded into thinking this girl is relationship material or something. I'm just trying to figure out if there's a way I can keep the casual sex going.

And I've realized that I probably should've just waited a few days to text her, so that is a lesson learned in the context of the type of girl I'm dealing with. I just assumed even casual girls don't like the idea of being treated like meat.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also for what it's worth I did a test by posting another Instagram story...yep, she's still watching it all like 5 minutes after I post it. Idk if that means anything but she's still checking the socials.
She's bored dude.
You don't have a 7 year marriage and she's jealous.
She saw my story too.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 3 cents because I tip.

Not sure if you initiated, but avoid cuddling after sex. Subconsciously you’re giving vibes of a guy desperately looking for relationship. I’m pretty sure I lost girls by doing this. If she’s the one leaning over, then it’s fine as you have the opportunity to escalate for another round.

You should have left the night before if you were sober. The next morning never overstay your welcome. If she wasn’t DTF, I would have told her I gotta run. I personally never send a text after a date saying I had a good time. That’s for her to say.

Nothing wrong with a follow up but I would have suggested the day when you were passing through to DC. Regardless, her lack of response means you go silent. It’s now up to her to reach out. DO NOT send her another message via any media. Your thirst will drive her away permanently If it hasn’t already.

Stop posting on Instagram to test her. All you’re doing is torturing yourself.
If she comes around, she comes around. If not, you got laid - good job! Now go find another!

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score

brother.

i did not read your post but i can tell you from personal experience that if you care this much about a girl that you would write such a long post about her then its best that you move on because whatever you are trying to get its probably already too late.

and im assuming this is a girl you have known at least a few months.

if this long post about a girl you just met then its 10 times worst and its a sign that there is a bigger problem in your life.

you should be ****ing so many girls and have so many options that you would NEVER even think of writing this much about a new girl.