Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anal

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you do it with your girl the first time or all times....like, doesn't she need to get an enema first?
I stuck a finger in on gf before and I could smell the shyts lol
It was like fvcking in a porta potty

Billtx49

Reaction score
How do you do it with your girl the first time or all times....like, doesn't she need to get an enema first?
Yep, she’s got to have a clean pipe before your privacy intrusion. It may concern what she eats in the 24 hours beforehand plus the enema…

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know but....if it's not a LTR where I can tell her to get an enema, just do it and hope she hasn't ate the whole day?
I had a female friend when I was younger...her dude did the anal...she didn't get clean before...and then she asked me if it was normal to bleed from the rectum.

So I guess just condom...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know but....if it's not a LTR where I can tell her to get an enema, just do it and hope she hasn't ate the whole day?
I had a female friend when I was younger...her dude did the anal...she didn't get clean before...and then she asked me if it was normal to bleed from the rectum.

So I guess just condom...
Anal is not for the squeamish. Asking a chick you barely know to get an enema will almost definitely make her NEXT you. You have to go in being OK with the result (pun intended). However, what I do recommend is lots of lube. The lube is for her - not you. It's better if she is also enjoying it and she likely will not if you are doing this dry.

Billtx49

Reaction score
just do it and hope she hasn't ate the whole day?

I had a female friend when I was younger...her dude did the anal...she didn't get clean before...and then she asked me if it was normal to bleed from the rectum
NO, you don’t want to be labeled as a fudge packer…

Seriously though, It can cause real physical damage to the female if the Right preparations are not made beforehand…

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok thanks.
It's just that girls these days be upping up their freakiness and dudes be out running me in that department

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Plenty of lube and as long as she had a good movement hours ago you should be fine. Just take a shower after anal sex. You would have residue whether anal or vaginal, just do not go ass to p ussy or ass to mouth.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just talk with her to be careful with cleaning before trying it. And if you don't feel comfortable without a condom, do with it.

Or a good idea may be to buy some anal plug or something similar for her if she really like that stimulation... So you don't have to penetrate there and she still can have this pleasure while doing vaginal sex with you. It might make her even more horny with double stimulation.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My D has never been able to fit in an ass, tongue all day.

Actually there was 1 time but I didn't even know I was banging her ass until after the fact lol, she took it out, put it back in I didn't think anything of it

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea of banging a girl up the ass is always better than the reality of it. In my experience, even if she has clean pipes the idea of "that's where she sh1ts from" just isn't attractive. I like to maintain the illusion of clean femininity and nice smells at all times. The same applies to girls who accidentally let a fart slip, and this happens from time to time especially if I'm pounding her doggy style in her snatch. If a girl farts, even if there's no smell, then my attraction for her drops.

Also, I find my respect for a girl drops if I know she takes it up the sin hole. I don't see it as feminine. I see it as something dirty hippies and Leftist masculine feminists with dyed hair and tattoos do.
I am surprised at your take on this given your stance on women in the past. Personally, I feel that doing a woman in the ass has a much stronger power dynamic to it than standard intercourse. To be clear, I am not saying I love doing it -- I like it for a change up once in awhile. But there is certainly something about it that I think gives the man an even greater sense of empowerment over the woman.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that. Doing a woman up the butt gives a sense of domination and control, but the downside is a sh1t-coated d1ck. I also see it as conditioning a woman to behave in a disgusting way. I see myself as a parent when I'm with a woman, and encouraging anal is like encouraging your kid to eat bad food.

I've found that doing a woman doggy and spanking her gives me all the power and domination feelings that I need. I've got a friend that likes anal and he explained to me that his d1ck is too small to feel like he's dominating a woman with normal vaginal sex, so to inflict "pain" he enjoys anal because it makes him feel like he's stretching her.
Yes - we have all been there with the mess to clean up afterwards. That part isn't sexy lol. Nothing a quick trip to the shower can't fix though. But I have a high tolerance for that kind of thing.

On the other hand, I still prefer normal intercourse. Mostly because it's more natural and lends itself to more positions (and more comfortable positions). And you're right - anal is all dirty. There is no such thing as "intimate" anal sex. So if you want that you are going to go with standard intercourse as well.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never done it. The smell turns me right the fvck off

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love dirty sex, but anal is the wrong kind of dirty. I also feel that a girl sh1tting on my d1ck is actually putting me in a submissive role. Hypothetically, I'd much prefer sh1tting on a woman instead if sh1t is going to be involved. I'd put her in my bathtub and lay one in her mouth.
That is interesting though - because from my perspective I don't think there is anything remotely submissive on the guy's part when engaging in anal. Sh1t or no sh1t. She is in a much more compromising position than standard sex and you have all of the power. The cleanliness argument I do understand. Some just aren't going to be into it.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s just one of those things It’s a fetish and taboo An ex of mine loved it but her sphincter was always clean. Perhaps it’s good hygiene or avoidance at dining at a Taco Bell.
A good friend loves to get off on a girls feet. Never understood it because I always visualized having a corned, calloused foot fungi rubbing up against my junk.
To each - his own.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
That is interesting though - because from my perspective I don't think there is anything remotely submissive on the guy's part when engaging in anal. Sh1t or no sh1t. She is in a much more compromising position than standard sex and you have all of the power. The cleanliness argument I do understand. Some just aren't going to be into it.
You guys with your talk of how you think you "dominate".... It's quite obvious you're over compensating for something you lack.

Just fvck hard. That should be enough... And should be mutually enjoyable. But when you cross the line to start talking in a humiliating or degrading fashion... Then it's obvious that you're not doing it right.