Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Once She Loses Interest, You Cannot Get Her Back

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mentality on here seems to be that once you get a girlfriend you no longer have to try.

Let's be real, that's what most who get on sites like this are really after - just a nice girl. I'm not going to laugh at them for it - not everyone is cut out to be a cut throat don juan --- but you shouldn't 'give up' once you get a girlfriend or whatever. You should continually look to improve yourself - this keeps the girl in check and brings a greater sense of happiness and purposes into the man's life.
This only will work if the girl shares same passion and interest to grow together..committed to enhancing each other's strengths, and balancing each other's weaknesses. A stronger, more highly functioning unit than only one, which thrives on mutual support and protection, Which is the ltr you should aim for at all times. When it comes to trashy girl leave it there where it belongs.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women start acting Aloof,cold and disinterested long before they officially leave. It's to give Guys a hint and some mercy. She already has another guy lined up from her large list of orbiters.

Your right that a man should be a step ahead, women always have backups so we should as well.
Never start a relationship with a monkey branches in the first place, you will never be the first nor the last. Its physically / emotionally drained and complete waste of time in history of mankind. Its relatively dumb.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going NC is for you to move on in peace, not to get her back.

Funnily enough, in my experience, they almost always try to come back at some point, but by that time I don't want them back! Seems like the less you want them, the more they want you...

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Funnily enough, in my experience, they almost always try to come back at some point, but by that time I don't want them back! Seems like the less you want them, the more they want you...
If it's a girl you spent some time with/got to know them well, how can they not at some point? They come around if the guy in question left any sort of imprint --- if it's just a girl who you had a date with and stunk out the joint then you likely will not hear back because there is no connection whatsoever, but if it's a girl you dated/spent some time with there is a good chance you'll hear from her unless she's not human/some sort of robot who has no emotion.

The question really isn't will they as much as should the guy do anything. In most cases he should not because if it's the average guy, he probably hasn't learned a thing since the break up and it won't be long before the same thing happens, especially if he was clamoring & pining for her the entire time. Just look at what this going no contact get her business is all about-- how it sounds? Guys putting on an act, pretending to ignore a girl in the hopes she comes back --- completely enslaved by that person. Without even realizing they put that girl above them and she always will be and this why nothing will ever happen - it can't happen, such a person has no self respect.

Last edited:

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom always said "A reheated soup doesn't taste good anymore."
Once it's over, it's over.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Most wont come back as they already lost respect for you as a man. A woman can lose some attraction and still come back around. Respect is a different story altogether.

And No Contact isnt a manipulation tool to get a chick back. Its done so you can move on in a healthy way without facing the hot/cold actions and being strung along, which generally happens after a LTR breakup when dealing with a woman.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Instead of asking what to do to get a woman back, why arent we asking ourselves this question:

Why would you want HER back? This world is full of millions of attractive females. Go find 5 more.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe off an LTR but if you hold to this rule you will never date. The branch is how the maidens travel man.
A hot girl worth her value on the market is never without a branch.
This is why "its just your turn" exist in therationalemale.. Its men are to blame for this. A worker bee anyday to the queen in a snap of fingers.. And its explain why theres so many men came in here wondering what the heck has just happened in their LTR in agony and in pain. Thus they are the one in the first place being a white knight thinking they are difference and better from her previous bf..

99% its not about the failure of the man. Its that same hot girl unable to regulate their own emotion due to non existance of emotional independence, unresolved issues and baggage carry over from previous ltr to another ltr and the list continues and it tooks a heavy toll on her sanity.

A healthy person would took sometime to heal from previous breakups before they are truly ready to love again.

To answer you yes mate i would never take a monkey brancher seriously thou.. If initially i want that girl for an Ltr i would just ghost her in a slight glimpse presence of man in few concurrent event.

It never be worth it until she able to love herself once again {by taking sometime to heal) which usually not the case with serial rebounder, You may have a better shot at flying to the moon strapped to a banana.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex and I dated a few years ago, when we broke up I started seeing other girls and when word got back to her, she pursued me very hard and we got back together. That same ex and I lasted a year until she dumped me about a year ago. Recently I’ve been seeing a very good looking girl (casually dating but nothing more), my ex’s friends have seen us out together and I’m sure word has gotten back to my ex considering this girl is down to earth and better looking than my ex. I’m expecting my ex to be in a bit of a frenzy at the moment since she isn’t seeing anyone. And mind you, the day she dumped me, I have not contacted her a single time nor mentioned her to our mutual friends. I’ve had others come back too, but it’s usually once your validated by other females and they see this. They can’t take being self conscious

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had plenty of women come sniffing around out of nowhere months, or even years, after I last heard from them. What are their intentions? No idea because I got rid of them for a reason or when they got rid of me I moved on and don't give them a second chance. So it can happen but you probably shouldn't let it.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had others come back too, but it’s usually once your validated by other females and they see this. They can’t take being self conscious
Its because she never took sometime healing from your relationship with her.. Its there at the back of her mind, unresolved and it will eat her day by day until the day comes when the only things she had are her cat's beside her.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NC on a "non fruitful" situation does not lead to inceldom. You have to pluck and dispose of your bad fruit.
If no other woman (that you want as much or more than your ex) wants you then it does.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl goes distant or leaves the guy.

He goes to the internet for advice.

Everyone says go N/C without much context

His going to misunderstand and think going N/C will get her back with him. I have gone N/C a few times hoping it would get her back but it never did work.
NC or #next means you put her on disregard.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here is the thing that nobody tells you: If you are high enough value, even under amicable departure, you will not be left in peace, you will be stalked, harassed, a woman took my picture and made a fake dating profile with it before, what can I do about it?

If you leave unscathed, you do so because your of lower value, when you are the hottest thing walking out of her life your gonna know it... Whether she goes peacefully or not is not up to you.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the thing that nobody tells you: If you are high enough value, even under amicable departure, you will not be left in peace, you will be stalked, harassed, a woman took my picture and made a fake dating profile with it before, what can I do about it?

If you leave unscathed, you do so because your of lower value, when you are the hottest thing walking out of her life your gonna know it... Whether she goes peacefully or not is not up to you.
Nah. That is a symptom of a woman who has low inhibition and suffers from emotional dysregulation.

With a neurotypical woman you can just block/mute notifications. She won't turn up at your home/place of employment. She will know the more she bothers you, the less likely she is ever to have contact with you again. Eventually she will get over it, as her rational mind overcomes her emotions.

A woman with BPD symptoms will do as you say. That's why we say not to put your **** in crazy.