Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Once She Loses Interest, You Cannot Get Her Back

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I see so many guys getting false hope that going NC, is somehow going to make her interested in you again. Once you go past breaking point and she loses interest in you, it's over and she probably has already moved on emotionally with another guy. In her eyes you are a weak beta and she is no longer attracted.

Your supposed to to move on and find a new woman, don't have false hope that she is going to come around.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True for the most part. It does happen sometimes that she will come around --- I think this happens in cases when you may have made an impression, no matter how much you may have screwed things up. I have also noticed it usually happens when the guy has moved on and got his **** together. If you stay where you are and wallow in self pity, then you'll never get anywhere.

You should always put one step ahead of the other. Not because she might "come back" but out of principle so you don't stand still in life. If it doesn't work out I honestly wouldn't give that person another chance - you already had your day together. I think it was on this site someone said "A girl turns 21 every day" or something like that --- there's always going to be nice girls you can get.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
True for the most part. It does happen sometimes that she will come around --- I think this happens in cases when you may have made an impression, no matter how much you may have screwed things up. I have also noticed it usually happens when the guy has moved on and got his **** together. If you stay where you are and wallow in self pity, then you'll never get anywhere.

You should always put one step ahead of the other. Not because she might "come back" but out of principle so you don't stand still in life. If it doesn't work out I honestly wouldn't give that person another chance - you already had your day together. I think it was on this site someone said "A girl turns 21 every day" or something like that --- there's always going to be nice girls you can get.
Women start acting Aloof,cold and disinterested long before they officially leave. It's to give Guys a hint and some mercy. She already has another guy lined up from her large list of orbiters.

Your right that a man should be a step ahead, women always have backups so we should as well.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women start acting Aloof,cold and disinterested long before they officially leave. It's to give Guys a hint and some mercy. She already has another guy lined up from her large list of orbiters.

Your right that a man should be a step ahead, women always have backups so we should as well.
The mentality on here seems to be that once you get a girlfriend you no longer have to try.

Let's be real, that's what most who get on sites like this are really after - just a nice girl. I'm not going to laugh at them for it - not everyone is cut out to be a cut throat don juan --- but you shouldn't 'give up' once you get a girlfriend or whatever. You should continually look to improve yourself - this keeps the girl in check and brings a greater sense of happiness and purposes into the man's life.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see so many guys getting false hope that going NC, is somehow going to make her interested in you again.
The point of NC is not make the woman interested in the man again. The point of NC is the man wants nothing to do with her.

If a man is going to ignore a girl to try to get her interest level up after she has told him to go to hell, he's an idiot. The ONLY thing that will get a woman interested in a man again after she has told him to go to hell is ANOTHER woman.

Remember men, woman neutralize other woman.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts.

But the problem is that women usually leave because they think they can do better. Or they have already found a better guy. So her care factor is already quite low. If you get another woman, then that woman has to be hotter than your ex-girlfriend. Then she might come back for competition/ego and challenge games. But she also has pride. So she's more likely to just quietly stew on it.
Also a great point.

Sorta touches upon what I wrote in my first post --- it happens when you move on - you go, live your life, do things, meet other women, etc. Life surprise you this way --- you hear and run into all sorts of people when you least suspect it.

So yes, you absolutely can get someone back or whatever, but should you? I'm not necessarily sure it's a good idea unless a guy has mentally come to terms with why it failed before/his role in that because I can honestly see and have seen where these things go south in no time. If the guy drove her away prior, it's not long before it happens again if whatever problems existed were not addressed.

Some things are better left alone alone guys.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see so many guys getting false hope that going NC, is somehow going to make her interested in you again. Once you go past breaking point and she loses interest in you, it's over and she probably has already moved on emotionally with another guy. In her eyes you are a weak beta and she is no longer attracted.

Your supposed to to move on and find a new woman, don't have false hope that she is going to come around.
+1
It's the proverbs in doc Love's System. It's all about high interest level.

N/C or #nexy = ***** is dead to me.

N/C isn't a tactic to get her back. This is low T.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
+1
It's the proverbs in doc Love's System. It's all about high interest level.

N/C or #nexy = ***** is dead to me.

N/C isn't a tactic to get her back. This is low T.
A girl goes distant or leaves the guy.

He goes to the internet for advice.

Everyone says go N/C without much context

His going to misunderstand and think going N/C will get her back with him. I have gone N/C a few times hoping it would get her back but it never did work.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
NC is for you to move on. It shouldn't be a tactic to re-atttact a woman who you ended a relationship with.

It ended for a reason. Take stock on why it ended, do what you need to fix your s***, and find someone else.

Life is too short to live in the past. Speaking from experience.

Another good quote I've heard is that getting back with an ex is like digging in the garbage. You're gonna get dirty no matter what you do. Something to that effect.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anything is possible. cause and effect, cost and return. if you reach a high enough power level quickly anything can be done.

is the next female any better than the last one; nope.

No contact does not work unless the girl is isolated. Then it works perfectly but is very mean...
If she has other options (pretty much any girl you know is in this category) no contact is permission to accept other offers. Think.. what do you do when you know the dude is away for 6 months and the girl is sitting on her veranda every day. That's a lot of time and access.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Not even remotely true

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women change their mind all the time. If this was true, no two people would ever get back together and yet it happens all the time.
I understand where you're coming from but most likely you're better off not expecting them to come back.

I know with almost 100% certainty, my most recent ex will never come back because I straight up told her to go find another guy to latch onto. I highly doubt she will change her mind anytime soon or in the future.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going NC is NOT ABOUT HER, but it's all about you.

Going NC is a way to protect and save your sanity by not clinging to a false hope that one day she'll somehow decide to give you her pvssy again. By going NC, you save yourself the time, energy, and effort that would have otherwise been lost if you keep contacting her.

And more importantly, by going NC, you keep your dignity and honour as a man.

Going NC has never been, and never will be, a tool to get somebody back because let's face it, by then everything would be too late and you should not want somebody who doesn't want you.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts…
But I thought this was already an established fact?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going NC is NOT ABOUT HER, but it's all about you.

Going NC is a way to protect and save your sanity by not clinging to a false hope that one day she'll somehow decide to give you her pvssy again. By going NC, you save yourself the time, energy, and effort that would have otherwise been lost if you keep contacting her.

And more importantly, by going NC, you keep your dignity and honour as a man.

Going NC has never been, and never will be, a tool to get somebody back because let's face it, by then everything would be too late and you should not want somebody who doesn't want you.
Well actually, the purpose of going NC is to create value... You do not leave on an angry note, you simply cease to be in her life, in the most neutral sense you can, hence "Ghosting".

True, the opportunity for you to approach is gone, however the opportunity to create value, self develop and overall use your time more effectively, are all things that will cast you in a better light than you are cast in now.

All the things you mentioned NC does are things you should be doing whether you are in contact with her or not; dread of any woman is not becoming of a player.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I understand where you're coming from but most likely you're better off not expecting them to come back.

I know with almost 100% certainty, my most recent ex will never come back because I straight up told her to go find another guy to latch onto. I highly doubt she will change her mind anytime soon or in the future.
Never expect it, but to say they will never come back simply isn't true. They do and it happens pretty frequently

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What determines whether NC works is how heavily the woman's emotions were invested, and how it ended. If you were dating for a month or two and she called it off because there was no chemistry, it's over. If you were in a relationship with her for 2 years and you cheated, the woman will almost always come back, even if she ended it. The reason is, you essentially "rejected" her by cheating with a different woman. Her ego is bruised, and to validate herself again she will sleep with you to prove in her mind that the other woman is not better, or prettier.

Those examples are on the extreme side, but the principle is the same. It all boils down to how much validation the woman is still hungry for. The more aloof and indifferent you were regardless of who called it off, the more likely she is to remain in contact, because you are not giving her closure. She will wonder why it didn't bother you as much as she thought it would.

The key is raising her emotions, and keeping yours in check.