Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

am i blocked?

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an iphone and the girl im texting has an iphone to. The messages say delivered which usually doesnt pop up if youve been blocked but everytime i call it goes to voicemail.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be my friend but the best response is to stop trying to call and leave it be. If she wants to interact with you she'll find a way and that's the only way you want.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an iphone and the girl im texting has an iphone to. The messages say delivered which usually doesnt pop up if youve been blocked but everytime i call it goes to voicemail.
Stop texting and calling her. If she is interested in you then she will eventually reach out

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you posted this question, I'm betting that you weren't thinking "gee, I sure hope I get a lecture instead of an answer". Right?

And so... to answer your question: Unless they are in a patchy area, battery has died or have their settings to "airplane" mode, chances are you have been blocked.

I don't suggest this, but if you really want to know 100%, here's how you do it. Before calling, add *67 to her phone number. It will show up as a "blocked number" or "unknown caller." All I know is that I wish that iphone would allow us to block these, but they don't. I don't know of anyone that answers these type of calls (I sure don't). Anyway... if it rings, you can likely conclude that your number has been blocked.

Last edited:

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you posted this question, I'm betting that you weren't thinking "gee, I sure hope I get a lecture instead of an answer". Right?

And so... to answer your question: Unless they are in a patchy area, battery has died or have their settings to "airplane" mode, chances are you have been blocked.

I don't suggest this, but if you really want to know 100%, here's how you do it. Before calling, add *67 to her phone number. It will show up as a "blocked number" or "unknown caller." All I know is that I wish that iphone would allow us to block these, but they don't. I don't know of anyone that answers these type of calls (I sure don't). Anyway... if it rings, you can likely conclude that your number has been blocked.
blocked numbers dont have delivered. But mine always say delivered. But when i call it goes to voicemail

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, blocked between two iPhones won’t show delivered - it goes green if you have your settings on send as text message when iMessage doesn’t work, or it will not show anything under the message bubble.

This also happens if they have no service, airplane mode, or phone is off.

If their phone is on “Do not disturb” setting yours will show delivered. In which case they get your message but no notification.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never double text unless it is urgent

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's this have to do with anything?

He's been blocked by a girl who doesn't want anything to do with him, now he's all in his feelings about it.

The bigger issue here is, 'what did this guy do to push her to this point?'

My guess is he blew her phone up one night. I'm guessing a 'baby, please talk to me. I'm sorry.' was involved.

Chicks don't just casually block a guy's number. This guy flew off the rocker one day and went full on Beta.
The point was that if you would have as a rule not to double text , you will not think if she blocked you or not

him thinking that he was blocked , means that he double text , triple text and so on + calling her , etc

if he would not have been blocked prior to this , this behavior for sure would have made the girl block him or ignore him even more

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's this have to do with anything?

He's been blocked by a girl who doesn't want anything to do with him, now he's all in his feelings about it.

The bigger issue here is, 'what did this guy do to push her to this point?'

My guess is he blew her phone up one night. I'm guessing a 'baby, please talk to me. I'm sorry.' was involved.

Chicks don't just casually block a guy's number. This guy flew off the rocker one day and went full on Beta.
this is what happened bros. I feel so ashamed. I was the alpha she did everything for. Tbh i just want her to see me as that aLPHA again fvck

TheProspect

Reaction score
Airplane mode and/or poor cell reception beyond wi-fi.

So go on about your life and don't overthink this...

Even if you are blocked, your response should be the same.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing is the urge to know what you did to push her to block you. I'd understand that if you wanted to improve and avoid this happening again. However, more often than not, it is not completely your fault to which I advise not taking this personally. Someone that blocks you for no reason simply does not have respect for you so avoid taking it personally.

Another thing is to be butt hurt and get "hurt" by her actions. Get a hold of yourself mate. Control your emotions and stop having a scarcity mindset. If you were talking to other girls, this wouldn't faze you. That is your main issue here.

Last but not least, "I just want her to see me as that alpha again"?? NEVER do or "be" anything for someone. "Alphas" (whatever that means) never have to prove themselves, especially to other people. That should NEVER cross your mind or come out of your mouth. STOP IT!

Again, get a hold of yourself man.

Modern Man Advice

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing is the urge to know what you did to push her to block you. I'd understand that if you wanted to improve and avoid this happening again. However, more often than not, it is not completely your fault to which I advise not taking this personally. Someone that blocks you for no reason simply does not have respect for you so avoid taking it personally.

Another thing is to be butt hurt and get "hurt" by her actions. Get a hold of yourself mate. Control your emotions and stop having a scarcity mindset. If you were talking to other girls, this wouldn't faze you. That is your main issue here.

Last but not least, "I just want her to see me as that alpha again"?? NEVER do or "be" anything for someone. "Alphas" (whatever that means) never have to prove themselves, especially to other people. That should NEVER cross your mind or come out of your mouth. STOP IT!

Again, get a hold of yourself man.

Modern Man Advice
she looked up to me and was submissive as fvck to me. Then she started seeing another guy and i started blowing up her phone so she went to him. I fvcked up god damnit

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she looked up to me and was submissive as fvck to me. Then she started seeing another guy and i started blowing up her phone so she went to him. I fvcked up god damnit
It's okay man, we all make those mistakes. Unfortunately, it is the way most (if not all) of us learn.

You got needy. Just don't do it next time. You simply got too attached and didn't (and still don't) have enough abundance.

Solution: Do not get attached too easily and create abundance in your life.

Modern Man Advice

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tip of the day for iPhone users:
Go under message settings and TURN OFF iMessaging and use SMS option instead.
Girls don't need to know when you have read their messages. They can be patient just like everyone else and wait for a response.
It goes the other way as well, as OP demonstrated.

iMessaging is nothing more than insecure people to keep tabs of each other.