Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unique Compliments?

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any ideas for compliments that go past the normal monotonous “your hair looks nice” crap we usually revert to? It would be good to have a collection of favorites, a “utility belt” of compliments of sorts. I mean, every girl above a 7 out there has heard “you’re pretty” about 100 times before you walked up to them.
Ideas?

Serenity

Reaction score
It would be good to have a collection of favorites, a “utility belt” of compliments of sorts.
It sure would, but I believe tailor-made compliments are far superior to any general compliment out there. It's not even difficult, just take note of a detail that stands out and comment positively about it. Most guys throw out general compliments, mostly about the overall looks and way too soon. So step one is to actually observe the woman in front of you, what details stand out? Forget general body shape, hair, ass etc. look at even the smallest things.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best compliment you can give a woman is on her personality.

"I like the way you carry yourself."
Can confirm. Supposedly, you can even use compliments to get the girl to be more promiscuous with you. The technique is to say things like “you seem like a girl who is open to adventure” or things like that. Since people rarely turn down compliments, she will likely agree. Then, later, if you hit resistance to sexual advances, you can say things like “I thought you were adventurous. I guess you’re just like all the other girls”.

ive never gotten the technique to work, but nearly got car sex with it a few years ago. I’m sure if you worked at it it could be done. I got it from the “GirlsChase” website. One of the articles. Good stuff in there. High level

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Any ideas for compliments that go past the normal monotonous “your hair looks nice” crap we usually revert to? It would be good to have a collection of favorites, a “utility belt” of compliments of sorts. I mean, every girl above a 7 out there has heard “you’re pretty” about 100 times before you walked up to them.
Ideas?
Compliment something you like about them that isn't physical. "I really like how passionate you are about xxx. So many people don't have anything they are passionate about. That's really cool."

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Damn girl, you look good from far, but far from good!"

Works every time.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can confirm. Supposedly, you can even use compliments to get the girl to be more promiscuous with you. The technique is to say things like “you seem like a girl who is open to adventure” or things like that. Since people rarely turn down compliments, she will likely agree. Then, later, if you hit resistance to sexual advances, you can say things like “I thought you were adventurous. I guess you’re just like all the other girls”.

ive never gotten the technique to work, but nearly got car sex with it a few years ago. I’m sure if you worked at it it could be done. I got it from the “GirlsChase” website. One of the articles. Good stuff in there. High level
I like the manipulative feel of this one. Make sure to use this on women that don't have good relationships with their fathers for a higher success rate.