Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl mentioned rape on first date! Should I run away ASAP?

DanGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m glad I listened to your advice guys! I blocked her number and decided to run far away.

One of my friends said he dated a girl like her that said early on she had been raped at a young age by one of her relatives. She also said the “I feel a strong connection andtrust you” really early on.

She went proper crazy and started making up lies about his ex physically attacking her and threatening her on social media as well as making up a fake pregnancy.

Just before he ended the relationship, she FaceTimed him on a Sunday morning in tears after a girls night out.
She claimed some guy bent her over on the dancefloor whilst she was steaming drunk and stuck his **** inside her..
Clearly she knew what he was doing it and she liked it!

She said she was wasted and when he stuck his **** inside her from behind on the dancefloor she froze up and let him do it..

I said to him she’s already created drama and make up lies in the past (fake pregnancy/pretending an ex is threatening her) so it’s pretty obvious this rape on the dancefloor was sex she wanted.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
When women have sex with a man and enjoy it, it was sex.

When women have sex with a man and don’t enjoy it, it never happened.

When women have sex with a man and are flat out disgusted, it’s called rape.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I’m glad I listened to your advice guys! I blocked her number and decided to run far away.

One of my friends said he dated a girl like her that said early on she had been raped at a young age by one of her relatives. She also said the “I feel a strong connection andtrust you” really early on.

She went proper crazy and started making up lies about his ex physically attacking her and threatening her on social media as well as making up a fake pregnancy.

Just before he ended the relationship, she FaceTimed him on a Sunday morning in tears after a girls night out.
She claimed some guy bent her over on the dancefloor whilst she was steaming drunk and stuck his **** inside her..
Clearly she knew what he was doing it and she liked it!

She said she was wasted and when he stuck his **** inside her from behind on the dancefloor she froze up and let him do it..

I said to him she’s already created drama and make up lies in the past (fake pregnancy/pretending an ex is threatening her) so it’s pretty obvious this rape on the dancefloor was sex she wanted.
Nothing like public dance floor sex in front of 100s of people. That's how it's done!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, when would you tell a girl that your dad beat you? Or that you and your ex had an abortion? Or any other very, very personal and traumatic experiences? These things are not subjects you just throw out there on dates. Dates should be playful and fun and about enjoying each other, not getting into heavy psychological trauma. That's not normal or healthy behavior. It's oversharing of a specific type and it's usually done by people who have a lot of issues, one of which is maintaining a victim identity, and also being HIGH DRAMA. They tend to be negative and look for the worst in everything and complain a lot. You WILL end up the target of her complaints.
This is exactly right. When a woman unloads her heaviest baggage on you on the first date, like you are some luggage boy at a Holiday Inn, it can only mean one of two things: either she is incredibly dumb or she's trying to manipulate you (and may very well be lying). There is no other possible explanation.