Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most girls aren't into hooking up on the first date.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually 100%, because attraction is not a choice. The failure in understanding here is assuming that because she didn't do it with you/me, then she never does it. There is always a guy out there who is attractive enough and appears at the right time and she will do it. If she hasn't done it yet, then the potential always exists for that right guy to come into her life.

If a girl I date doesn't bang on the first date, then I don't default to "Oh she's just a good girl who doesn't do that on the first date." I just assume that she's done it/will do it with another guy who turns her on more than me.
facts....

Vision88

Don Juan
Reaction score
100% of women will let you ass **** their mom and take all of the money from her bank account the first night you meet her.

You haven't had that? You guys are so blue pill.

100% of them. If you don't know this, just wait until she meets a chad and gives him all her money and access to her mom's butt.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ONLY woman that has the right to ever say “I don’t do hookups” is the one that’s never done hookups EVER, first date or one random night in a bar. Most are hypocrites though and lying through their teeth because they’ve had several hookups.

Vision88

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no conclusive proof that 100% of women will engage in sex on the first night.

It's intrinsically absurd. Just like my last comment.

Just because a woman is attracted to someone doesn't mean she's going to **** him. It's the most ridiculous argument in the world.

If you ever read through the comment sections of women's dating advice channels or go to their forums, you'll hear just as dumb of things being said about all men.

TheProspect

Reaction score
100% of women will let you ass **** their mom and take all of the money from her bank account the first night you meet her.

You haven't had that? You guys are so blue pill.

100% of them. If you don't know this, just wait until she meets a chad and gives him all her money and access to her mom's butt.
This.

Men need to understand that a girl will not give you all her money and access to her mom’s butt for a multitude of reasons. (timing, not enough attraction, her mom just died and she's depressed etc)

......But there are guys out there she will hand out a free hall pass to her mom’s pooper to.

I don't bang the ass of every girl’s mom I meet. Far from it. But do I then start thinking that this girl’s mom doesn't hand out brown belts? No. That would be silly.

If you think otherwise, you are blue pilled and simply don’t understand women. Wake up.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP has a point, I know quite a lot of attractive women, and i know for a fact they sit most nights alone, drinking to death, just checking they are desired through their phone.

They are not putting out as much as what red pill rage would have you believe.

Another myth of the red pill is they have Chad & Tyrones baby, then want the clean up guy..

Most dads are just your normal average skinny ,warehouse working, beta male. Who was removed by mom

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect you as a poster on this forum, but you've been in a number of LTRs over the course of your dating life, IIRC.

Your views on women have naturally become quite Blue Pill.

A guy who doesn't get laid until he's been on 3 dates with Girl X and spent a total of $217.34 does not know what he's doing.
How does a guy not know what he's doing if he's landing 3 consecutive dates with the same woman? Read what I said again very carefully. Once again, you fail at making any sense. Then you go on to assume in those 3 dates a guy is spending $217, which is about $72 per date. Where are you getting this from? I certainly don't spend that, or anywhere close to it. Actually, some women that I date offer to their own way. That's not my opinion, it's a fact.

Hank, it's probably best if you stop talking.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will go on a date with a man just for the free meal.
Here we go again. You are reciting something you heard from someone else. Give me anecdotal evidence of this in your personal life. In other words, I don't want to hear anything you heard from some pickup artist, dating coach, or some other fraud.

Tell me specifically what woman displays this behavior that YOU KNOW.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I have family members say this in front of me when they were going on dates with men they were not interested in.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well no offense to you man, those are low class women. I'm talking bottom tier. If they need to string men along for a meal, I would suggest they perhaps get a job.

That is the only circumstance I could see a woman doing this. If they had a job, they wouldn't need to. I don't know, nor have I associated with women who behave like that. To waste their own time on a guy they're not interested in, just to satiate their stomach.

That typically occurs in very low socioeconomic demographics.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh women will absolutely go out with a simp for free drinks or free food. You’re kidding yourself if you’ve thought otherwise. Girl will either be out with one of her friends and text simp “hey come out and meet us!” and he does and he buys her drinks. I’ve seen it. You’d be surprised who these simps are too. Everything from married men, to men in relationships and guys that you’d think had it going on with women looks wise.
Top guys in the world are simps when it comes to women

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't know the character of the females I mentioned. Just because that is the only circumstance you could see, doesn't make it the only circumstance. Female nature is to extract resources from men. You have a lot of frustration ahead of you if you can't accept that females will do this.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stringing a dude along under a false pretense of a date just to fill her belly?

Shows all the character I need to know.

TRASH. That is such repulsive behavior, that's the only word that comes to mind. TRASH.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stringing a dude along under a false pretense of a date just to fill her belly?

Shows all the character I need to know.

TRASH. That is such repulsive behavior, that's the only word that comes to mind. TRASH.
Its very normal. Her sitting there like a vulture looking at the man like meat.

Reaction score
Well no offense to you man, those are low class women. I'm talking bottom tier. If they need to string men along for a meal, I would suggest they perhaps get a job.

That is the only circumstance I could see a woman doing this. If they had a job, they wouldn't need to. I don't know, nor have I associated with women who behave like that. To waste their own time on a guy they're not interested in, just to satiate their stomach.

That typically occurs in very low socioeconomic demographics.
you will upset some posters