Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most girls aren't into hooking up on the first date.

Reaction score
Oh women will absolutely go out with a simp for free drinks or free food. You’re kidding yourself if you’ve thought otherwise. Girl will either be out with one of her friends and text simp “hey come out and meet us!” and he does and he buys her drinks. I’ve seen it. You’d be surprised who these simps are too. Everything from married men, to men in relationships and guys that you’d think had it going on with women looks wise.
I can only see fat ugly women doing this. Hot women aren't going to waste their time on some simp with no value. If she sees that the simp is good looking and has money then maybe.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only see fat ugly women doing this. Hot women aren't going to waste their time on some simp with no value. If she sees that the simp is good looking and has money then maybe.
Its not always SMV. If her fridge is empty, best believe she’s letting a simp fill her belly.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk bit out of circ these days. In my day I really only tried for 7s to keep the drama low. And you could definitely improve your chances with the maybe girls. I go with early kino so soon find out if it's a hard no. So if they are professional dater types the legs snap shut lthey get that tight look around the mouth and they can't get out of there fast enough thats if i haven't pulled the pin first

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most swipe app sourced dates are "one date, no sex, no second date".
Speak for yourself.
When I said what I said, I was speaking to the general outcome for the widest swath of men.

Beautiful women also like free food.
Yes, they do. In the early 2010s, after doing some reading in the Manosphere, I learned of the no dates in restaurants prior to sex rule. I made that a dating practice.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys on this thread just can't seem to comprehend that other guys are having success with women.

Their thought process is something like "I can't get laid, so any other guy who claims to get laid is BS-ing."

It's mind numbing.

It's also mind numbing reading all these same guys write that women want respect, commitment and a guy who will wait for sex.

These beta providers just can't be saved.
I'm simply acknowledging not every women will jump into bed right away. So how did you take from that, that I don't get laid, and every other guy who gets laid is BS'ing? It's not even a logical conclusion based on what I said. I see this happen so many times in this forum. It makes me wonder how many guys in here have personality disorders.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what it is with you and 'research shows....', but the title of this thread sounds like something a guy who can't get laid says.

If you're attractive, and you can make her pvssy tingle on the first date, she'll break her 'good girl' rule for you.
Just because a guy is attractive and her pvssy does tingle, DOESN'T mean she's going to break her rule for you on the first date.

You're a simp, bro. You think in black and white.

This is part of the reason a lot of guys on this forum are in the situations they're in. They over pursue, come off too thirsty, and have turned the woman off. They come here for advice and they hear "Neeext!".

If you're telling guys they can get laid on the first date with any woman, you are delusional. Flat out delusional.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying that. I don't make every girl feel the tingles on our first date.
Of course. Because that would be impossible. They point some lads are making is that even if she rates you a 10/10 at first sight, that doesn’t mean she will sleep with you on the first date.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman will jump into bed right away for the right guy. Just because it's not you doesn't mean she's not doing it.
a girl told me that she never did ons because she likes chemistry and she never met a guy smooth enough to make her submit from the first date

this is how most women are :)

sure , also the timing is quite important and plays quite a big role

but as a rule , any woman would do it if she is attracted to you and if you are smooth enough

the role of game is to lube the process between meeting the girl and sleeping with her . Some are better , some are not . But the vast majority of girls are more or less the same , just as the vast majority of men are more or less the same

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluepills don't believe in tingles. They think that they must invest and pay for stuff before they can earn her pvssy. It's creepy.
it is not about red or blue pills , it is about that people try to find someone external to blame for their lack of success in different fields

in this case , because a guy is not smooth enough he will hamster wheel that women do not do this , because if they would , he would get laid from the 1st

the truth is that the woman most likely would , but he is not smooth enough

same thing with guys who do not get laid , they think that you need to be brad pitt to get laid , because otherwise they would do too

being critical and fair with you , is the first step in getting good in whatever you want to

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta make her feel them tingles, brah.
What do you not understand? Just because a woman wants to sleep with you, doesn't mean she's going to on the first date. Can you get that through your thick skull?

I'm starting to believe you don't have much experience with women. And I'm not saying that as an insult. I have been with 7's who wouldn't put out for 3 dates. I've been with 9s who were down the first night. I have been with a girl when I was drunk who was maybe a 5 that flat out told me unless we're dating for six months, it's not going to get physical. I literally couldn't believe she had the nerve to say that, as I was never going to see her when I sobered up. Guess what happened the next weekend? I was at a bar with some buddies and some 8.5 sits in my lap, drunk and wants me to go in the bathroom with her because she wanted the D. I've had other drunk women that wanted nothing to do with me. There is no rhyme or reason to how women behave.

Every woman thinks differently. When you start generalizing and tell me any woman will sleep with you on the first date if she feels tingles, that shows your ignorance. That tells me you don't have first hand experiences with women, because if you did, you wouldn't be saying that.