Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One of the reasons why loner men struggle attracting women...

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't help but notice you keep asking questions about every little thing.

You also often respond to someone's advice with 'Great! I'll do (whatever the suggestion was).'

Have you gotten out and put any of this advice you've gotten into practice? If so, what have been your experiences?
Yes. For instance, I have been reading: No more mister nice guy, which I heard about on this forum. I learned from it, though I have a lot more to read, that I need to learn to say no to people sometimes, and not try to win friends by doing whatever they want at the expense of what I want to do. I tried this in real life with a friend of mine and she seemed upset at first, but then she seemed to respect me more when she found out that this change in me is permanent.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic is a total paradox.

You could literally have 10,000 skills and I mean literally 10,000, but none of them would put you in the vicinity of women.
I'm not trying to be sexist when I say this, but men are 10 times more skillful than women.
You have to dumb yourself down to be on their level.
Playing basketball, baseball, or hockey is not enough. Your high school days of being the popular jock are long gone.

At the end of the day, the concept of seduction is a giant circle.
Wanna know how to meet women?
Learn how to pickup women! That is the ultimate skill to master.

Join us at SoSouave for all your answers and to finally master the art of seduction!

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Loner type men are forced to use some of the more difficult tactics for meeting women. Social circle is the #1 best option, but loner men do not have social circles capable of producing dates. The other options are night game, day game, and swipe apps. Day game attracts some courageous loner men, but a lot of men don't have the fortitude to approach women at a non-bar venue while sober. I have done night game rolling solo but few men do that. Night game is more of men working in packs. Women generally are in packs at night venues and it's more difficult to isolate women from friends when rolling solo at night. Swipe apps seem to be where a lot of people are going, both loners and non loners.

Cold approaching and swipe apps are much more difficult venues to achieve in as compared to having a fruitful social circle.
That' why online-dating and social media is a lie. Of course every girl will portray the best version of herself - it's like an ad in the newspaper. You don't know what you're getting into unless you met her already in person. I'm more cynical so I'm inclined to see the bad in women in the smallest of gestures, tone of voice, and choice of words. It filters out a lot of bad or damaged women, at the same time I won't trust the good girls until I know them for a while. My approach is day or social circle game with mediocre to no success.

Day game is a huge hit and miss. You can attract the girl you exactly want when you trust your gut instinct, but it could go on for weeks or months until you find one that suits you. Problem is day game girls are less forgiving because they don't know you well. Social circle is as safe as a bunker and can bail you out when you ****ed it up somehow, and when you establish alpha status among the group you can have your pick. But you have to choose wisely because if things break apart, it could divide the circle and rumors spread etc.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That' why online-dating and social media is a lie. Of course every girl will portray the best version of herself - it's like an ad in the newspaper. You don't know what you're getting into unless you met her already in person. I'm more cynical so I'm inclined to see the bad in women in the smallest of gestures, tone of voice, and choice of words. It filters out a lot of bad or damaged women, at the same time I won't trust the good girls until I know them for a while. My approach is day or social circle game with mediocre to no success.
I like your ad in a newspaper comparison even if newspaper advertising is declining. There is no substitute for the in-person experience. A lot of bad dates can be saved if people only met prospective dates through in-person means. A 5-10 minute conversation at a grocery store or on a walking path can save someone from a 60-120 minute bad date at a bar with drinks or a bad dinner date if a man is foolish enough to do dinner dates.

Most men will go on fewer dates if they rely solely on in-person means for meeting women. However, going on fewer dates is worth it if it means fewer bad dates.

Day game is a huge hit and miss. You can attract the girl you exactly want when you trust your gut instinct, but it could go on for weeks or months until you find one that suits you. Problem is day game girls are less forgiving because they don't know you well. Social circle is as safe as a bunker and can bail you out when you ****ed it up somehow, and when you establish alpha status among the group you can have your pick. But you have to choose wisely because if things break apart, it could divide the circle and rumors spread etc.
Women are unforgiving on swipe apps, day game, and at bars/nightclubs. Social circle is the only place you'll get a little bit of the benefit of the doubt.

The most unpleasant thing about doing day game is that it is a major grind. You could be out on a walking/hiking path, park, on a busy street, at the mall, or grocery store for multiple hours and not have any results to show for it.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I like your ad in a newspaper comparison even if newspaper advertising is declining. There is no substitute for the in-person experience. A lot of bad dates can be saved if people only met prospective dates through in-person means. A 5-10 minute conversation at a grocery store or on a walking path can save someone from a 60-120 minute bad date at a bar with drinks or a bad dinner date if a man is foolish enough to do dinner dates.

Most men will go on fewer dates if they rely solely on in-person means for meeting women. However, going on fewer dates is worth it if it means fewer bad dates.

Women are unforgiving on swipe apps, day game, and at bars/nightclubs. Social circle is the only place you'll get a little bit of the benefit of the doubt.

The most unpleasant thing about doing day game is that it is a major grind. You could be out on a walking/hiking path, park, on a busy street, at the mall, or grocery store for multiple hours and not have any results to show for it.
Does anyone here honestly have 5-10 minute conversations with strangers at the grocery store? Kinda weird...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone here honestly have 5-10 minute conversations with strangers at the grocery store? Kinda weird...
I've had grocery store approaches pre-pandemic last 5+ minutes.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
You get what you out in, swipe apps don't require much effort but the quality just isn't there. You gotta go through a lot of garbage. With daygame your at least developing your social skills somewhat.

What is weird about small talk with strangers?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get what you out in, swipe apps don't require much effort but the quality just isn't there. You gotta go through a lot of garbage. With daygame your at least developing your social skills somewhat.
Most of daygame is waiting and lingering. If you're daygaming on the street or on a walking/hiking path, you might be waiting at a common stopping point for women to make strong eye contact and then you approach. Guys who street approach (less common in the USA) are walking up and down streets looking for approaches.

In the grocery store, you put a new non-refrigerated items in your basket and linger the aisles looking for good body language/eye contact to make an approach OR a really good opportunity presents itself.

Examples of good opportunities that have happened to me in a grocery store...
  1. Woman was wearing a shirt of a college where I went to school or a school where I someone I know well went to school. On a walking path, I got a one hour instadate because of approaching a woman wearing a shirt of my university alma mater and then a 2nd date with her before it didn't end up worrking.
  2. You and her are both looking at a spice/seasoning that you both use on some good culinary creations.

My default grocery store approach is indirect and straight out of Roosh's "Day Bang" where I ask her about something in her basket, ramble by connecting it to me, drop big bait, and see what questions she asks. If she keeps the conversations going after bait drops, I'm in good position to get a date. Most grocery store approaches do not last more than 30-60 seconds.

Yes, daygame requires some social skill.