Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Owen Cook and his talk about Collaborative vs Competitive frame

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which book am I supposed to read about collaborative vs competitive frame? I know he recommends a few, but which is it that has this information?? Some sales book or NLP or what?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which book am I supposed to read about collaborative vs competitive frame? I know he recommends a few, but which is it that has this information?? Some sales book or NLP or what?
Owen Cook is a fraud and its been proven. Don't listen to that guy or RSD unless it's old Julian material. Just get out there and start learning on your own. The more PUA material you consume, the more weird you become.

Last edited:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is really a mishmash of opinions.

A lot of you ****ers are borderline schizophrenic with your paranoia.

Either tell me why he is a fraud or don't make the claim. These types of reactions piss me off.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is really a mishmash of opinions.

A lot of you ****ers are borderline schizophrenic with your paranoia.

Either tell me why he is a fraud or don't make the claim. These types of reactions piss me off.
Go on YouTube and do some research. There are people that used to work for RSD and people who have taken his bootcamps who tell the truth about him. There was even a bootcamp where he went around the club and was blown out on every approach. Then a guy went around and asked all the women that rejected Owen what they though about him. They said Owen was creepy, weird, etc. There is tons of better material out there then listening to RSD unless it's old Julian stuff like I had said. He actually has two really good products (Shift and Pimp) but I wouldn't pay for them.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julien was great. It sucks that CNN went out of their way to 'expose' him.
I think one of my cousins uses Juliens game. Same vibe. Like i can tangibly feel it when I watch Julien in those old products and my cousin. He has gotten some cuties. He also went nuts and became a militant vegan, stealing farmers turkeys and ****.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2:00 - 2:15

no
Wow thanks captain nitpick.

I thought I could quit wearing nice clothes! Thank god you saved me or I would have made a fool of myself.

Let me clarify what I know here.

Your state of mind dictates 95% of the outcome of any interaction. You don't need to take his statement that looks dont do anything literally. Lets not forget he is a public speaker, not a university professor. In order to keep the public engaged he skips the details and conveys a point rather than explaining it precisely.

I already know that the state of mind dictates the outcome. Looks are still a factor. I wouldn't neglect my looks as keeping myself in shape keeps me sharp and on my toes.

It's whether you believe in yourself, project happiness, trustworthiness, appreciation for life, pride, a sense of purpose, love towards a higher sense of purpose, the ability to enjoy the moment and other such things that garner attention and spike curiosity. A sense of being in control of one's life, also does that.

There are tons of gems in Owen Cooks vids if you want to watch them. He has his flaws but he works hard and does his best to deliver.

He produces the best content and is one of the few that puts his heart into what he does, and from all the self help/dating guys I think he has the best intentions and is in fact even the most transparent about his upbringing and all those things. I'm not a fanboy but I appreciate what he's done and have to commend what I see.

Besides that I think the book is Power vs Force by David Hawkins.

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow thanks captain nitpick.

I thought I could quit wearing nice clothes! Thank god you saved me or I would have made a fool of myself.
looks = / = nice clothes.

good luck.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe people here are bringing up PUA relics from the dinosaur age.

Next you're gonna tell me to wear a golden peacock tuxedo and perform a magic trick?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe people here are bringing up PUA relics from the dinosaur age.

Next you're gonna tell me to wear a golden peacock tuxedo and perform a magic trick?
Bro its the bread and butter

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this thread train wrecked fast. It's all just toolbox men collect whatever you feel like, try it and keep whatever works for you. NLPs scientifically discredited. But then a lot of content in the nlp books is actually behavioural psychology and that does work... SOMETIMES. That's what people dont get about social sciences there all based on statistics nothing works all time. A lot of the debate here is binary works/doesn't work. No it gives you a slight boost in odds and over many interactions with females that adds up to a lot of pie.

If you want books on collaborative frames try Connect First, How to win friend and influence people, and Leil Lowndes books.

If you want a crash course become a project manager like me and try and convince all the psychopaths and ego kings to play nicely together so you can actually fvcking deliver something. Aka carry them all over the line on your back while they r stabbing u.

Last edited: