Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The problem with the advice on SS

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general theme and advice on SS is really good. Yet, there is one issue with it. Now I know nothing can be done, but thought bring it up.

The site exists to attract and learn about women, i would say the general theme of the advice is always improve, strive to be better, work on the mind body and soul, make money, and women will love you.

Now this is great advice. But by the time the man does all of it; gets in shape, gets money, is the boss, is sexy, etc, etc. he is generally older and the hot young women are nowhere to be found. Now I know some guys on here in their late 20s and 30s and even 40s and can still smash 18 year olds, but generally most guys can’t. Even if you work your ass off and get rich and are the boss, by the time you get successful, the young hot fertile women are married to the genetically blessed average guys, No 25 year old is going to marry a 38 year old rich sexy man, and its even very tough for her to sleep with him. But she will if the man is 27 and average and tall and decent looking, She will even lose her virginity to an 18 year old who has $1,000 in the bank. Not the 45 year old with $1M.

Again the advice is great, but men, once you work your tail off to be successful, don’t expect the hot girls to be there when it happens, or even care.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk I was shagging a hot 22 YO when I was 40. And l was not pretty rich or buffed. Unfortunately she was mega crazy or I would have knocked her up. Keep swinging the randomness of women will provide.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No 25 year old is going to marry a 38 year old rich sexy man, and its even very tough for her to sleep with him. But she will if the man is 27 and average and tall and decent looking, She will even lose her virginity to an 18 year old who has $1,000 in the bank. Not the 45 year old with $1M.
Again the advice is great, but men, once you work your tail off to be successful, don’t expect the hot girls to be there when it happens, or even care.
You dont want to marry anyway if you live in a western society.

That said, nobody ever said that there will be free lifelong hot 25 y.o. pvssy for everyone that becomes the best version of himself.

There will always be competition and depending on ones own SMV he might have to settle for a 30 y.o. ( i am not sold on the concept that every woman above 25 is scrap), or for a 6 instead of an 8.

Life is not a disney movie and it isnt one for 27 year old men as well. If you are 38, looking halfway decent, are jacked and have money.... most 27 y.o. men will have a hard time competing with you. There are 30/40 y.o. slaying tweens left and right of their path.

If you dont get the results -> much to learn you still have.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was under 45 years old I shuddered to think of being with women in their 40s. For me the early to mid thirties was the sweet spot. By that time, a little speck of reality has started to sink into their brains.

Girls in their twenties are obviously desirable physically, but their heads are so completely messed up that they have always been completely undesirable to me, even when I was in my twenties.

Something that is often overlooked is the fact that sexuality transcends the mere physical. The physical caters to raw lust... pump & dump. Ego satisfaction from conquest. This always turns into an exercise in dissipation.

When you get older, you tend to value the more mental and even spiritual aspects of sexuality, and hopefully doing girls in their twenties becomes untenable, at least for any serious relationship.

The , permanent conquest is not merely of the physical, the physical being the ONLY thing that young girls bring to the table. Satisfying conquest comes from an advanced perception of sexuality, something that is hidden from most young men.

I advise men to transcend the brief ego satisfaction of looking to bag girls in the twenties, and reach into the deep but hidden well of sexuality that becomes apparent and real as you mature.

A decent woman’s day-to-day submission to you is sexual. Her love and selfless caring for you is sexual. Her nurturing and encouragement are sexual. Her femininity, her respect for you are sexual. Ditto her desire to please you. Add to the mix that she is well-preserved and fit, and you’ve got yourself a sex life that is unimaginable to the young.

Contrary to appearances, getting older is far from a reduction in sexuality. In fact it brings you to a whole new level, again a level that is hidden from the young. The key to finding this level is to value the spiritual and emotional aspects of sexuality, as well as the physical.

Going around trying to get laid is an exercise in dissipation for men, and tragically damaging for women. Sexuality transcends the physical, although the physical is still important.

I’m getting married in one week. Most of you know from my not-so-humble bragging that I’ve found a woman who is stunningly beautiful, feminine, submissive yet intelligent, who has yet to administer a single sh!t test. She regularly expresses how she loves my leadership and loves to submit to and obey me. You read that correctly... she expresses verbally the desire to obey. She feels safe doing that because she knows in her core that I am a servant/leader. All true leaders are servants to those whom he leads. “Servant” means that he continually protects and looks out for the well-being of those whom he leads.

Here we go with the traditional Atom Smasher-brand tangents. Back to the point at hand, I encourage each man to start to regard the other aspects of femininity as sexual, for it certainly is. Twenty-somethings are almost always horrifically confused and demented in their thinking in today’s world. To the point of a lack of sanity. A small percentage escape that insanity and become decent women as they get into their thirties and forties. Usually they stay extremely fit.

Get you some of that, as my friend Richard Rawlings says, and you will experience sexual satisfaction that you never thought possible.

You’ve read this far? Good. Either you’re fascinated with the dementia of old Uncle Atom, lol, or you suspect there may be some hidden value in my ramblings. A lot of what I write here on SS is about things that were invisible to me for 50 years. Myth or reality... You decide.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general theme and advice on SS is really good. Yet, there is one issue with it. Now I know nothing can be done, but thought bring it up.

The site exists to attract and learn about women, i would say the general theme of the advice is always improve, strive to be better, work on the mind body and soul, make money, and women will love you.

Now this is great advice. But by the time the man does all of it; gets in shape, gets money, is the boss, is sexy, etc, etc. he is generally older and the hot young women are nowhere to be found. Now I know some guys on here in their late 20s and 30s and even 40s and can still smash 18 year olds, but generally most guys can’t. Even if you work your ass off and get rich and are the boss, by the time you get successful, the young hot fertile women are married to the genetically blessed average guys, No 25 year old is going to marry a 38 year old rich sexy man, and its even very tough for her to sleep with him. But she will if the man is 27 and average and tall and decent looking, She will even lose her virginity to an 18 year old who has $1,000 in the bank. Not the 45 year old with $1M.

I will be 35 in a couple of weeks -- I can routinely pull women 25-28. I am guessing that isn't really going to change in a few years. Granted, most women think I am about 28-30, which definitely helps. However, I don't think this is as difficult as you are making it out to be.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was under 45 years old I shuddered to think of being with women in their 40s. For me the early to mid thirties was the sweet spot. By that time, a little speck of reality has started to sink into their brains.

Girls in their twenties are obviously desirable physically, but their heads are so completely messed up that they have always been completely undesirable to me, even when I was in my twenties.

Something that is often overlooked is the fact that sexuality transcends the mere physical. The physical caters to raw lust... pump & dump. Ego satisfaction from conquest. This always turns into an exercise in dissipation.

When you get older, you tend to value the more mental and even spiritual aspects of sexuality, and hopefully doing girls in their twenties becomes untenable, at least for any serious relationship.

The , permanent conquest is not merely of the physical, the physical being the ONLY thing that young girls bring to the table. Satisfying conquest comes from an advanced perception of sexuality, something that is hidden from most young men.

I advise men to transcend the brief ego satisfaction of looking to bag girls in the twenties, and reach into the deep but hidden well of sexuality that becomes apparent and real as you mature.

A decent woman’s day-to-day submission to you is sexual. Her love and selfless caring for you is sexual. Her nurturing and encouragement are sexual. Her femininity, her respect for you are sexual. Ditto her desire to please you. Add to the mix that she is well-preserved and fit, and you’ve got yourself a sex life that is unimaginable to the young.

Contrary to appearances, getting older is far from a reduction in sexuality. In fact it brings you to a whole new level, again a level that is hidden from the young. The key to finding this level is to value the spiritual and emotional aspects of sexuality, as well as the physical.

Going around trying to get laid is an exercise in dissipation for men, and tragically damaging for women. Sexuality transcends the physical, although the physical is still important.

I’m getting married in one week. Most of you know from my not-so-humble bragging that I’ve found a woman who is stunningly beautiful, feminine, submissive yet intelligent, who has yet to administer a single sh!t test. She regularly expresses how she loves my leadership and loves to submit to and obey me. You read that correctly... she expresses verbally the desire to obey. She feels safe doing that because she knows in her core that I am a servant/leader. All true leaders are servants to those whom he leads. “Servant” means that he continually protects and looks out for the well-being of those whom he leads.

Here we go with the traditional Atom Smasher-brand tangents. Back to the point at hand, I encourage each man to start to regard the other aspects of femininity as sexual, for it certainly is. Twenty-somethings are almost always horrifically confused and demented in their thinking in today’s world. To the point of a lack of sanity. A small percentage escape that insanity and become decent women as they get into their thirties and forties. Usually they stay extremely fit.

Get you some of that, as my friend Richard Rawlings says, and you will experience sexual satisfaction that you never thought possible.

You’ve read this far? Good. Either you’re fascinated with the dementia of old Uncle Atom, lol, or you suspect there may be some hidden value in my ramblings. A lot of what I write here on SS is about things that were invisible to me for 50 years. Myth or reality... You decide.
@Atom Smasher Your perspective is always appreciated and is certainly unique here because you are older. I, for one, appreciate the advice you give out and I think you are one of the few positive voices here on the forum. The fact that you have remained positive in your attitude towards women despite the fact you are in your 60s is a source of encouragement for me and should be for the other posters.

Congratulations on your marriage and I wish you all the best.

Edit: Btw -- please don't disappear from these forums once you get married! :rofl:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m getting married in one week. Most of you know from my not-so-humble bragging that I’ve found a woman who is stunningly beautiful, feminine, submissive yet intelligent,
Congratulations. I hope your wedding will be a wonderful event for you and your girl. :up:

Also thank you for sharing your experience from another age perspective that I suppose most of us younger guys are yet to reach.
It is appreciated @Atom Smasher .

Glassguy

Reaction score
The only problem I see with some of the advice on here is the blind leading the blind on occasion.

Someone tries to give everyone advice and then 2 weeks later they are posting about a chick they are hung up with that they literally did everything wrong with, no frame, beta, etc.
You wouldnt take financial advice from a homeless person and people should do their research on who they take advice from on this forum. Some people are flat out poison and have idea how to even get a 1st or 2nd date, yet they come on here and pipe off a bunch of garbage.

I can think of a handful of posters that are still around here that give sound advice that I will typically agree with because the same things yield great results for me.
@RangerMIke (always on point). If there was one single poster that I would say their systems, recommendations, etc line up with mine in real life, it would be him
@BeExcellent (idc if she is a female- her advice is generally spot on)
@Desdinova (Not around as much as he seemed to be in the past but still good advice and info)
@LARaiders85 (I disagree with some of his stuff but not much of it, but overall he is on point)
@Lookatu Solid advice
@samspade Solid advice
@RickTheToad he has came a long way and has figured a lot of this stuff out.
@Atom Smasher always good advice given and congrats btw

Those posters come to the top of my head at the moment but there are more.

Pay attention to who you take advice from. Not just on here but in real life as well.

The old saying of you become what you run around with is fact. Hang out with successful people and develop their habits and you will be successful.
Same goes for the contrary.

Happy Hunting

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem I see with some of the advice on here is the blind leading the blind on occasion.

Someone tries to give everyone advice and then 2 weeks later they are posting about a chick they are hung up with that they literally did everything wrong with, no frame, beta, etc.
You wouldnt take financial advice from a homeless person and people should do their research on who they take advice from on this forum. Some people are flat out poison and have idea how to even get a 1st or 2nd date, yet they come on here and pipe off a bunch of garbage.

I can think of a handful of posters that are still around here that give sound advice that I will typically agree with because the same things yield great results for me.
@RangerMIke (always on point). If there was one single poster that I would say their systems, recommendations, etc line up with mine in real life, it would be him
@BeExcellent (idc if she is a female- her advice is generally spot on)
@Desdinova (Not around as much as he seemed to be in the past but still good advice and info)
@LARaiders85 (I disagree with some of his stuff but not much of it, but overall he is on point)
@Lookatu Solid advice
@samspade Solid advice
@RickTheToad he has came a long way and has figured a lot of this stuff out.
@Atom Smasher always good advice given and congrats btw

Those posters come to the top of my head at the moment but there are more.

Pay attention to who you take advice from. Not just on here but in real life as well.

The old saying of you become what you run around with is fact. Hang out with successful people and develop their habits and you will be successful.
Same goes for the contrary.

Happy Hunting
You are kind. Thank you. Your advice is solid as it gets too. Cheers & have a great weekend, BE

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For me women in their 20s are the best. Their faces are young, they are hot, they are fertile.

What more does a man need other than the physical? Im not young but for me, spending more than 30 minutes with an older women is painful. I’d rather f a young woman’s brains out.

Decent points.

Yet a woman only cares for a man because she gets something out of it. She doesn’t do it because she cares about him. It’s in her best interest to do the cooking, cleaning, and nurturing. If it wasn’t in her best interest, she wouldn’t care if the man got hit by a bus.

This site exists mainly for getting hot girls between 20-30. The hot girls between these ages basically rule the world. The sell in Hollywood, movies, tv, music, and every other medium. Politicians, actors, and the most powerful people in the world care about these girls, so I would say layman like us should also care about these girls too.

No man needs help how to game 37 year old women. No man is desperate to marry 40 year old women. It’s when the girls are young, hot, fertile and in their prime when the man wants commitment and sex.

I don’t think Sharon Stone would have blown up the way she did if she Basic Instinct at 45. Even at 33...was pushing the envelope.

Congratulations on the marriage. Curious, how old is said woman?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The glaring problem with this strategy is that 99% of the most marriageable women will already be married or engaged by the age of 25 to guys from their own age cohort. Contrary to popular belief in some corners of the manosphere, the vast majority of high-value young women are not sitting around at age 20 hoping to marry a 35 or 40 year old guy. Do you know why? Because they are already dating a guy approximately their own age from their social circle. High value women are essentially never single, especially in their prime. They have too many options and unless you have an eight-figure net worth and/or some kind of fame/status, your chances of convincing one of these girls to marry you when you're already pushing middle age are slim to none. That's the reality of it.

Does that mean a 35 year old can't marry a 20 year old? Absolutely not. It just means that a 35 year old is not going to marry a high value 20 year old. And to clarify, high value in this context could be defined as a girl who is attractive, intelligent, not sexually promiscuous, emotionally stable, comes from a good family environment and who is interested in starting a family in her 20s. There are not a ton of those girls to go around, and the guys who are fortunate enough to date one of them as a young man usually realize their good fortune (or are clued in on it by their older relatives) and marry her within a few years. If you think you're going to just live in some sort of monk mode until you're 30 and then effortlessly court and woo high value young women, you're delusional.

In the end the matter is simple. Your odds of finding a good, high-value wife are much higher among 20 year olds than 30 year olds. And the reality is that it is much easier to date a 20 year old girl as a 20-22 year old man than it is as a 30-40 year old man. The social and logistical advantages of being younger simply far outweigh the financial and experiential advantages of age in this case. If you want to start a family, find a good woman and find her early.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All true leaders are servants to those whom he leads. “Servant” means that he continually protects and looks out for the well-being of those whom he leads.
First of all, congratulations Atom Smasher. Sounds like you definitely found a keeper.

Your quote above warrants repeating in my opinion. Unfortunately, society and third wave feminism have been convincing women for decades that there is something wrong with this dynamic, so it is rare indeed to find someone like you have. Congratulations again!

To respond to the original question posted, you don't need to be financially successful to do well with women. Period. It takes 3-6 months to get into good shape unless you are the fattest of slobs, 12 months to get into fantastic shape. So what's with the "it takes decades before you can enjoy success with women," claim? The only REAL problem is that it takes most men too long to discover the advice here on this forum. Most men only find it once they've hit rock bottom in their romantic lives: Got divorced, are still a virgin, got dumped and had their heart broken over it, got cheated on, etc. That's not a problem with the advice here.

No 25 year old is going to marry a 38 year old rich sexy man,
This isn't true. I'm 45 and had a beautiful 23yo professional dancer (classical, not stripping lol) who I dated for a year wanting badly to marry me. But I just didn't want to marry ever again so I didn't do it. It is true that dating women half your age is more challenging than dating women right around your age, but that doesn't mean it can't be done and that it's overly difficult. As you age, you do open up your age range a bit. I recently dated a 35yo for a year and a half. The second oldest woman I've ever dated. But she looked better than 99.9% of 21yo women. I dated a 37yo once and she too looked better than 99.9% of women in their 20's. And then, like I said, yes you still can date plenty of women in their 20's too but most of them are a bore and generally only good for sex. There ARE exceptions though, like that dancer. She was not a typical 23yo. She was very wise, not into social media, had a great social circle, a very positive and mature outlook on things, wasn't insecure, wasn't jealous, wasn't overly emotional. It's a shame I'm not the marrying type any more, because I do often look back and kick myself for not locking her down.

Bottom line, I found the advice here late in life, yet the dating life I've had in the last four or five years has been better than the sum of my dating life from 16 to 40. And it keeps getting better for me, as does my game, my confidence, my wealth, and my friendships.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, the major flaw of becoming a natural high value man is that your dating pool shrinks and the amount of marriageable feminine women are hitting rock bottom. Women are either choosing to just play the buzzer beater strategy until they are beyond past their prime age with skeletons dancing to thriller in their closet or just completely wasting their youth to become early single moms and etc. Even if you do find a wife, how do you know if it’s going to last because I’m sure Bill Gates surely expected to get divorced in 27 years?

So yeah you become successful and your only options is to become a sugar daddy to a 10/10 Instagram model or try and date a woman aiming for the 4th quarter last resort Hail Mary strategy.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To give full credit agree with the solid posters listed. For a bit wider perspective that can be applied by the average Joe I d add @mauser @bible @Mike
There's plenty of other great posters too. But some of them indulge in a bit too much shoulding for my taste. Men already get way too much of that from the mainstream media

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Atom Smasher Your perspective is always appreciated and is certainly unique here because you are older. I, for one, appreciate the advice you give out and I think you are one of the few positive voices here on the forum. The fact that you have remained positive in your attitude towards women despite the fact you are in your 60s is a source of encouragement for me and should be for the other posters.

Congratulations on your marriage and I wish you all the best.

Edit: Btw -- please don't disappear from these forums once you get married! :rofl:
Thank you kind sir. Interestingly, I credit two things with straightening me out with women. And believe me, I grew up utterly clueless. First was my faith in God, and my adherence to biblical living. The Christian faith is totally red pill (minus the sleeping around which I don't recommend). Secondly was this site. I showed up here without a clue in the world about women, and utterly baffled as to why I could not attract them. I honestly thought at the core of my being that there was some kind of "cosmic law" at work that prevented quality women from liking me. I had no idea that other men were experiencing the same confusion and inability. I was genuinely convinced that a cosmic law was at work.

By getting my hands dirty and digging for the gold in this site, I started changing my thinking and I created a different reality. I chose a new reality that defied that which I saw and felt. I looked at the basic tenets taught here and worked on them one by one each day.

I became a mod here and then a senior mod, a job that I enjoyed immensely. I did that simply to give back to the community that woke me up and straightened me out. That ties in with my thoughts on leadership and service.

The bottom line is that for all the complaints about this site (and make no mistake... most of the complaints are a handful of the mid-level guys complaining about the injured, clueless noobs that come here). This place is a hospital. We are going to see the same noob questions ad infinitum, because these guys have no clue under the sun, and they are coming to us veterans for guidance.

I can't seem to write without going off on tangents, but you guys are used to that with me. Thanks for the congrats, @Barrister . I will likely still check in here, but probably less frequently. I have a few ideas for new topics coming up, so stay tuned. Mostly these ideas address the massive disparity between what men want in a woman, and what they are willing to do and be in order to open that magic portal.

It has been great serving here and being a part of the community. Guys, there is enough gold here on SoSuave to become a wealthy man, relationship and attraction-wise. There is enough information here to not only get on classy women's radar, but to be a bright light on their screen which they can't ignore.