Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insecurity disguised as low interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent Since some on here are not at all experienced in seduction, can you give some examples of this?
Firstly for those that may not realize...I’m a woman.

Seduction is situational. Not canned. @guru1000 would always say fluid. What works on a particular woman may not work on all women just as what works for one man will not work for all men.

That’s why seduction is an art. It is the art of people reading. When you read people well you pick up insecurities, strengths, motivations, shame, preconceived notions and value systems. This is all evaluated, boiled down and a course of action formulated in a concise way. It is largely subconscious in both the seducer and the seduced and is largely covert, although bold overt engagement is very effective under the right circumstances.

Seduction is also a story and an illusion. A spell if you will. Great seducers know how to cast the spell, how to maintain it, and when to break it.

I am an accomplished seductress if I wish to deploy those abilities, and the men who are the most fun to seduce are the playboys, precisely because they think they are always in control and therefore not seducable....

In fact the last one I was seeing I told him straight up (we got into a discussion about game) to be very careful. The players always fall for me ;)

So it’s not a set of expressions or lines. It’s a way of being; of reading people.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into a situation which I feel I should share with you all, perhaps some can learn from it and others, I'm curious as to your thoughts.

I'm a Physician, I have drug reps that visit our office regularly to provide samples, lunches, etc. There was a particular drug rep I found attractive. So after conversing with her for a bit, I asked her to join me for drinks later. She made an excuse. No worries.

I tried again several weeks later. Excuses. No worries.

I tried a third time several weeks later, excuses. No worries.

I tried a fourth time, she said yes. Took her for dinner and drinks, and had sex with her that night.

I've included her in my rotation, and the other day I asked her why she made me wait so long. This was her answer: "You seem like a playboy, and I didn't want to simply be another notch on your drug rep belt." The funny thing is, she is the first drug rep I've slept with, but funny how she assumed.

I kept trying because I didn't really care, I had other plates, and so I was simply just shooting off my shot. However, my question for you all is this: WTF?

Do girls really deny guys based on stupid reasons like this? This changes my perspective, because had I just assumed low interest from the start, I would have just given up. Truth is, interest wasn't low, but other reasons made her deny me? Is that really true? I've always just thought that if a girl doesn't say yes, she's not interested.

How do you all feel about this situation? Thoughts?
This is a thing called autorejection. When you are a good looking and high value/status guy, a girl (even dimes) will get intimidated by you and reject you because they think you are to good for them and you will just pump and dump them. Most girls are insecure so this will start happening more as you level up because you will have more options than the average guy and girls do not like that. These types of men basically show women that they are really not that special and can be replaced easily. The majority of men on this forum will never understand this phenomenon because they are not on your level so most guys will say its low interest on the girls part but in reality her interest level was probably high as hell but she was cok blocking herself in the beginning.

This is where a little persistence pays off which in your case did. I guarantee you that you knew right away that she liked you when you first met thus you persisting with it. Your confidence in knowing this allowed you to continue to persist without feeling ashamed.

Keep doing what you are doing.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do you frame going through this woman’s hoops (I.e. waiting for sex so she doesn’t feel like a slut) in a way that keeps you as an alpha instead of a man going through hoops for sex? Serious question as I want to try and advance my game in this direction.
I’ve just noticed any time I start going down this road, the woman has control of the dynamic by default of me capitulating instead of trying for quick sex like I normally do
Be indifferent to sex. Keep taking her on dates and keep trying. If she puts on the breaks, you back off ans respect it and let her come to you and then you try again. Eventually you will get it. Most guys do not have patience to play the mating game but I look at it as a fun dance between two people.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, come on man. Your answer is right here.

Men, why go out with a woman that says no three times before saying yes? She has low interest level. No further analysis is needed.
disagree; reason.

she was avoiding the situation, not ever telling no. as soon as in isolation, she proceeded immediately. this is high interest and possibly higher quality. If it was low interest she would have just agreed quickly to meet with him due to the business, and also might fck him for that reason. In this story, the delay means she was aware. As OP pointed out this situation would have driven most guys nuts if they had no other options.

she never told no. now that could be for business reasons and OP had to decide that and also had a business advantage as the client. it's common for female sales reps to make a quota due to these reasons.

this story also supports that eventually any woman can be gamed if the man is wise enough and persists and has continued access. the business situation was the cause for access and OP capitalized on that in a very smooth way. just as a side note for any guys working on LTR's, this will work regardless of girls status.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent can you give examples of situations/dialog when you were seduced?
It doesn’t happen often, lol.

It’s never the dialogue. That’s what I’m trying to explain. It’s much more encompassing than that.

Because I like the playboy archetype I tend to love the man with ballsy bold moves. It is a modus operandi that works for very few men because it has to be utterly congruent and forward as the rest of their presence in the interaction. Decisiveness. Very sexy when it’s congruent.

Here are some examples. Some word...some deed.

First serious BF (me age 20): Walks up to me with intent. Puts his pointer finger on my chest and says: “I’m going to date you...I’m going to marry you...”. (FIRST INTERACTION) We dated 2 years.

Ex lover from 30 years ago when I was 22. We are still close friends and I trust him with my money, my kids and my life: Comes up to me at a backyard sand volleyball game (I’m up a ladder on a roof sunning in a bikini) and says “I’m taking you out TONIGHT for Chinese at XYZ place...” (FIRST INTERACTION). We dated 9 months & broke each other’s hearts...but 30 years later we are still a thing.. I’m the one that got away, lol.

My ex husband when I was hiding in the office in his nightclub (age 30) lamenting the state of affairs regarding an exBF...he leans back in his chair, puts his feet up crosses them at the ankle, puts his hands behind his head and says “You know. I can meet your needs....”and grins slyly. We started dating shortly thereafter and were together almost 20 years, married for 15 years, 3 children and we remain amicable.

Recent exBF of 3 years (I’m age 48) after approaching me, opening me conversationally and changing venues, walks me to my car as I’m leaving AND PRESUMPTUOUSLY GETS IN THE PASSENGER SEAT....I tell him he’s not going home with me & we exchange numbers. Two weeks later we start dating. That was a 3 year LTR.

None of these guys were a first night bang. All were confident, edgy, and cool. All were sexy AF.

Before that kind of bold move will work you have to become a bold man. Lots of IDGAF. That is what the OP has developed. Abundance attitude and IDGAF. It works. But you already have to be that guy.

However...you can learn to be that guy.

Cheers

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love it when men lay all their cards on the table and display strong interest, because then she has all the power. "Awww he really likes me" - the hamster goes to sleep and the vagina goes into a coma.

A woman's wet dream is that all men approach her and offer her marriage and chinese food. Then she doesn't have to get anxious wondering whether he likes her or not.

I just can't help but notice that sex with women is far better when she doesn't know if you really like her or not. That's where that wonderful validation-seeking comes in.
Actually you are incorrect. When a playboy lays all his cards on the table it is an overt expression of sexual DESIRE. That gets a girl very turned on because women want to be desired BY A MAN THEY FIND DESIRABLE.

She then wants to succumb to that desire. But the tension works best with some time for that desire to take root. On both sides.

I am a desirable woman. Men observe this and the bold ones know to put it all on the line because they know and can observe that a desirable woman has myriad options. They step up and step boldly into the game. Why? They like a challenge. Just like I do.

;)

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Players know when to say what women want to hear and are very charming in their execution. This is seductive.
Since some on here are not at all experienced in seduction, can you give some examples of this?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You miss the point. It isn’t about exclusivity right away at all. It’s about competition. Immediate exclusivity takes away the need to compete. Competing is not the same thing as chasing. Sought after women don’t need to chase a man. Chasing turns a sought after man off sooner rather than later.

@Pan87 you do not understand. Even the playboys want something/someone desirable. Laying it out on the table does not remove the need for competition at all. Rather it throws down the gauntlet and invites engagement like an opening chess move. It says “Game on”...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....But you just relayed stories about how "Playboys" went straight up to you and offered to take you out for Chinese food and marriage. And you were so incredibly attracted to them that you turned them into beta providers.

I'd be much more interested in the time a true playboy seduced you on the first date. But that has never happened right? ;) ... You're far too clever and honorable to fall for the sleazy charms of a true fvckboy.
Nobody was ever turned into a Beta provider, lol. I’m not a ONS girl. In fact I’ve never had a ONS. Not a single one.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost every girl I've ever banged has told me she's never had a ONS before. This is just after I banged her on the first date.

I'm pretty sure she's telling the next 100 guys the same story.
I actually haven’t. I can’t relate events that don’t exist, lol. Even my playboy buddy I run with now tells people who are curious that I am quite conservative and mindful about who I get involved with. I’m a bit of a paradox that way...which of course heightens both my degree of difficulty and intrigues men something fierce.

This is not our thread, although the comments have some application.

Start another thread if you would like a joust with me. I think the OP played it correctly as demonstrated by his results, and is seeing some of the paradoxes that playboys and highly desirable men will and do see out in the field.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question is why the f would she put out that same evening when not even the guy wants to?

“I’m going to date you...I’m going to marry you...” “I’m taking you out TONIGHT for Chinese at XYZ place...”

(other guy assumed she was down, with his changing venues ("compliance tests" lol)+good conversation)

beexcellent's just never been approached in a way where she'd WANT to sleep with a guy that first night. Not that she's "not a ONS girl" (whatever the f that means lol).

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually you are incorrect. When a playboy lays all his cards on the table it is an overt expression of sexual DESIRE. That gets a girl very turned on because women want to be desired BY A MAN THEY FIND DESIRABLE.

She then wants to succumb to that desire. But the tension works best with some time for that desire to take root. On both sides.

I am a desirable woman. Men observe this and the bold ones know to put it all on the line because they know and can observe that a desirable woman has myriad options. They step up and step boldly into the game. Why? They like a challenge. Just like I do.

;)
Agree with her on this... most guys are not bold thus taking their time thinking they are mysterious and then latch on like a baby on a boob. A confident guy is direct with his intentions at the first meeting which gets the girl wet because it is rare then he backs off and makes her chase him by being indifferent amd mysterious which keeps her chasing.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP, come on man. Your answer is right here.

Men, why go out with a woman that says no three times before saying yes? She has low interest level. No further analysis is needed.
Not always.. initial interest levels are practically irrelevant when you are able to see and interact with a woman multiple times. Those are very subject to change.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one said anything about "thinking you're mysterious' or "latching onto boobs" - you're projecting. It's all about making the woman know you are higher value than her, and this is done by showing her that you don't need her. Laying your cards on the table and telling her that you want her is the opposite of this. You make her the prize and this is beta-ville.

Unfortunately women don't see a guy who directly says "I want to fvck you" or "I want to marry you" as bold and confident. It comes across as uncalibrated and weird. Seduction is a dance of subcommunication that can't be avoided, and guys who can confidently seduce a woman without giving his own power away are the pinnacle of what women find attractive. Women die when they don't know what the guy is thinking (die in a good way). A woman withers away when she knows exactly what you're thinking. It's boring.
@Pan87 - this is more in response to all your posts in this thread and not just the above. The problem is you’re attempting to pigeon hole every woman into the same exact static value. I agree with you that a man should never treat the woman as the prize between himself and her. However, his pursuit of a woman is going to be a lot different depending on the woman herself. I will have to modify my game I use for a potential ONS or plate off Tinder as opposed to the beautiful professional in the fringes of my social circle who I know somewhat. The latter also has more value herself than the Tinderella not only intrinsically but also to me. There are multiple variables. The major difference is you are coming from a place of simply obtaining as high a kill count as you can. If that is the case - you likely don’t care about what I just said. And that’s fine.

I do agree that walking up to a woman and just point blank telling her what you want is USUALLY not a good idea. But I think we can agree that depending on the situation and with the right level of confidence this can also be accomplished.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one said anything about "thinking you're mysterious' or "latching onto boobs" - you're projecting. It's all about making the woman know you are higher value than her, and this is done by showing her that you don't need her. Laying your cards on the table and telling her that you want her is the opposite of this. You make her the prize and this is beta-ville.

Unfortunately women don't see a guy who directly says "I want to fvck you" or "I want to marry you" as bold and confident. It comes across as uncalibrated and weird. Seduction is a dance of subcommunication that can't be avoided, and guys who can confidently seduce a woman without giving his own power away are the pinnacle of what women find attractive. Women die when they don't know what the guy is thinking (die in a good way). A woman withers away when she knows exactly what you're thinking. It's boring.
All this tells me is you are not a high enough value guy. You don’t comprehend what I’m saying because it isn’t your reality.

Always remember. A person with experience is NEVER at the mercy of a person with a theory.

Highly desirable sought after men can and do pull off blatantly bold moves. They are charming & direct. It’s efficient & it screens out the easily offended women and the not interested women. Allowing them to focus on high interest gals. Pretty slick actually.

You don’t need a ONS to experience heartbreak. Another patently obvious thing. I’ve had heartbreak after LTRs. Which I presume is actually worse due to the emotional attachment. Countless threads here indicate the same thing among men.

The sophomoric nature of your binary thinking reveals your own lack. You are welcome to lampoon me as others before you have done. Some of your content is noteworthy. You are way off in this thread however and that will be obvious to a truly high value playboy type man.

Cheers

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this tells me is you are not a high enough value guy. You don’t comprehend what I’m saying because it isn’t your reality.

Always remember. A person with experience is NEVER at the mercy of a person with a theory.

Highly desirable sought after men can and do pull off blatantly bold moves. They are charming & direct. It’s efficient & it screens out the easily offended women and the not interested women. Allowing them to focus on high interest gals. Pretty slick actually.

You don’t need a ONS to experience heartbreak. Another patently obvious thing. I’ve had heartbreak after LTRs. Which I presume is actually worse due to the emotional attachment. Countless threads here indicate the same thing among men.

The sophomoric nature of your binary thinking reveals your own lack. You are welcome to lampoon me as others before you have done. Some of your content is noteworthy. You are way off in this thread however and that will be obvious to a truly high value playboy type man.

Cheers
different location, culture, and position. love the debate. the nuggets are in the parts that both tell albeit in different styles.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Cheers
Exactly, a guy that is not good looking and high value does not have the confidence to walk up to a girl and be direct hence this talk about making the girl the prize or the guy being beta-ville.

Girls are more socially aware than us guys, they know right away who is the catch when they make eye contact with a guy. What is the number one thing girls look for in a guy....confidence. The OP is a doctor and thus has probably some swag because he has had to work on himself to get to this level thus the initial intimidation by the girl. She already knew within the first interaction that he was the "prize"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.