Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insecurity disguised as low interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into a situation which I feel I should share with you all, perhaps some can learn from it and others, I'm curious as to your thoughts.

I'm a Physician, I have drug reps that visit our office regularly to provide samples, lunches, etc. There was a particular drug rep I found attractive. So after conversing with her for a bit, I asked her to join me for drinks later. She made an excuse. No worries.

I tried again several weeks later. Excuses. No worries.

I tried a third time several weeks later, excuses. No worries.

I tried a fourth time, she said yes. Took her for dinner and drinks, and had sex with her that night.

I've included her in my rotation, and the other day I asked her why she made me wait so long. This was her answer: "You seem like a playboy, and I didn't want to simply be another notch on your drug rep belt." The funny thing is, she is the first drug rep I've slept with, but funny how she assumed.

I kept trying because I didn't really care, I had other plates, and so I was simply just shooting off my shot. However, my question for you all is this: WTF?

Do girls really deny guys based on stupid reasons like this? This changes my perspective, because had I just assumed low interest from the start, I would have just given up. Truth is, interest wasn't low, but other reasons made her deny me? Is that really true? I've always just thought that if a girl doesn't say yes, she's not interested.

How do you all feel about this situation? Thoughts?

Reaction score
Yes, modern women are that bad lol. If you are going for legit quality single women then expect to deal with inflated egos, entitlement, laziness, and the maturity level of a fifth grader. Don't listen to men that go over here playing cleanup men to single moms, fat women, and third world country women telling you otherwise lol.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the other day I asked her why she made me wait so long. This was her answer: "You seem like a playboy, and I didn't want to simply be another notch on your drug rep belt." The funny thing is, she is the first drug rep I've slept with, but funny how she assumed.

Do girls really deny guys based on stupid reasons like this? This changes my perspective, because had I just assumed low interest from the start, I would have just given up. Truth is, interest wasn't low, but other reasons made her deny me? Is that really true? I've always just thought that if a girl doesn't say yes, she's not interested.
Yes.

It's happened to me many times before and I used to always chalk it up to low interest. Then like you, a few women told me flat out or indirectly through their friends that they thought I was too much of a playboy type.

So I tend to put a little more effort these days if the girl is worth it and I sense forward progress. Not until recently have I given so much of a long leash when it comes to amount of dates vs. bangs.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried a fourth time, she said yes. Took her for dinner and drinks, and had sex with her that night.
OP, come on man. Your answer is right here.

Men, why go out with a woman that says no three times before saying yes? She has low interest level. No further analysis is needed.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will deny guys for a myriad of reasons, however, just disregard what they vocalize and continue forward. Some women aren't looking to for a Fvckboy at the moment; some don't care. And some just deny a guy because they woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning. Bottom line, a woman's nature is extremely fickle and changes like water flowing down the river. Maybe you caught her in a good mood the 4th day and changed her low interest perspective of you after the date. I'm sure you being a Physician came into play as well.

Just keep doing what you're doing OP by maintaining plates and shooting your shot.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into a situation which I feel I should share with you all, perhaps some can learn from it and others, I'm curious as to your thoughts.

I'm a Physician, I have drug reps that visit our office regularly to provide samples, lunches, etc. There was a particular drug rep I found attractive. So after conversing with her for a bit, I asked her to join me for drinks later. She made an excuse. No worries.

I tried again several weeks later. Excuses. No worries.

I tried a third time several weeks later, excuses. No worries.

I've included her in my rotation, and the other day I asked her why she made me wait so long. This was her answer: "You seem like a playboy, and I didn't want to simply be another notch on your drug rep belt." The funny thing is, she is the first drug rep I've slept with, but funny how she assumed.

I kept trying because I didn't really care, I had other plates, and so I was simply just shooting off my shot. However, my question for you all is this: WTF?

Oh yes, that is def a thing.

But again, going back to men trying to rationalize women. It's impossible. It's a dead end.

Women reject men for a variety of reasons. Some we can understand, some we cannot. Like you, for the longest time, at least in my younger days, I would take the rejection very personally. But one rule I've applied as I've matured is to never take anything someone says or does to you personally. It is a direct reflection of their state of mind.

Also, the fact that a woman would reject you for being seen as high value, confident, assertive, with options aka player, etc would never have crossed my mind until a girl I dated flat out told me months after we stopped dating that I was too much of a risk for her stability, and indirectly called me a man *****. It then started happening (even to his day) more and more often as I fine-tuned my masculinity and focused on myself. Then it clicked, modern women are full of insecurities and carry a lot of emotional baggage and pride. The last thing they want is to taken advantage of, played on, and ultimately get hurt when they are following this Female Emporement movement. They are independent. They don't need men. So you see more and more 30+ single women with dogs as their babies. They have no problem rejecting high-value men for more submissive Betas as they are a safer bet. Again, Alpha-f**ks vs Beta-bucks.

In other words, they are so highly guarded they are sadly damaged.

So I will close with what I started with, never take any type of rejection personally (even if to some degree it was something you did or said). You continue working on yourself, bettering and fine tunning your masculinity. As for all those women, it was just simply your turn and a learning experience.

One day, if that is something you want, the right woman will cross your path and compliment your goals and lifestyle.

Modern Man Advice

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But again, going back to men trying to rationalize women. It's impossible. It's a dead end.

Women reject men for a variety of reasons. Some we can understand, some we cannot.

It is a direct reflection of their state of mind.

modern women are full of insecurities and carry a lot of emotional baggage and pride. The last thing they want is to taken advantage of, played on, and ultimately get hurt when they are following this Female Emporement movement. They are independent. They don't need men.

In other words, they are so highly guarded they are sadly damaged.

Highlighted everything for the lazy mofos on here. Preach on brutha. :up:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for this conversation guys... It's changing my outlook on approach and rejection.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told I give off player vibes, even when I was still a virgin. Makes the game a bit harder, especially when I'm the opposite of a player. I'll be sure to add this persistence :cool: normally I ask once and no more.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, modern women are that bad lol. If you are going for legit quality single women then expect to deal with inflated egos, entitlement, laziness, and the maturity level of a fifth grader. Don't listen to men that go over here playing cleanup men to single moms, fat women, and third world country women telling you otherwise lol.
So how do you frame going through this woman’s hoops (I.e. waiting for sex so she doesn’t feel like a slut) in a way that keeps you as an alpha instead of a man going through hoops for sex? Serious question as I want to try and advance my game in this direction.
I’ve just noticed any time I start going down this road, the woman has control of the dynamic by default of me capitulating instead of trying for quick sex like I normally do

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do you frame going through this woman’s hoops (I.e. waiting for sex so she doesn’t feel like a slut) in a way that keeps you as an alpha instead of a man going through hoops for sex? Serious question as I want to try and advance my game in this direction.
I’ve just noticed any time I start going down this road, the woman has control of the dynamic by default of me capitulating instead of trying for quick sex like I normally do
So I think the general consensus is, if you try a few times and get denied, you move on and chalk it to low interest. However, in this case, it was anything but low interest. Girl banged me on my first night with her, but it was other insecurities preventing from doing so.

If this girl was the only one I had, I would drive myself insane. So, in my opinion, if you are already busy with other women and other stuff going on, who cares if you keep trying? Sending a single text message every few weeks takes a shred of an ounce of effort on your end. So keep doing it, sometimes it may pay off.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, come on man. Your answer is right here.

Men, why go out with a woman that says no three times before saying yes? She has low interest level. No further analysis is needed.
What do you mean? It was anything but low interest, I had sex with her on the first night. Main issue is, there are other factors are play besides low interest which are interfering.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean? It was anything but low interest, I had sex with her on the first night. Main issue is, there are other factors are play besides low interest which are interfering.
I think women in general are feeling more unstable than usual ever since Covid started.

In your case, I'd try perhaps cultivating a less intimidating image to the ladies. More comfort, less attraction (at least at first). Try being more funny, self-deprecating, showing more of your "good guy" side, casually mentioning you're close to your family, etc, and see if it yields better results.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bro, you’re wrong. Sex =/= interest level.

Some women even marry men they have low interest in.

Interested women don’t have to be asked four times for a date. You will never be more than an option for this gal. Move on my friend. This girl was a lost cause from the beginning.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a MD the **** you doing here lulz!

Comply or bye ftw.

One of my mates is giga Chad. Naturally good looking. Absurd aesthetics facial and muscle insertions.

No game but competent. very smart. no simp. not blue pill. bakeries just love him off. He brought up pickup once cognizant of how I move. Some dudes just won the game from go. Very humble. Practices humility.

He mentioned that his father told him that it's better to focus on other things more important than women. as he got older, he says how important this piece of advice is.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bro, you’re wrong. Sex =/= interest level.

Some women even marry men they have low interest in.

Interested women don’t have to be asked four times for a date. You will never be more than an option for this gal. Move on my friend. This girl was a lost cause from the beginning.
LOL, thats marriage man. I don't see how a plate would remain in your rotation with low interest. I don't provide anything for her except drinks once a week and some D.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, thats marriage man. I don't see how a plate would remain in your rotation with low interest. I don't provide anything for her except drinks once a week and some D.
She is not in your rotation. You are in her rotation. She has low interest you my guy. She’s going to come and go as she pleases. She will cancel every time Chad and Tyrone call her back.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a MD the **** you doing here lulz!

Comply or bye ftw.

No game but competent...He brought up pickup once cognizant of how I move.
@DEEZEDBRAH I wish you'd post some examples of dialog of your verbal interactions and scenarios of some successful pulls. It's hard for guys to see exactly where you are coming from when being vague, and not knowing how to load the gun, let alone shoot their shot.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend will be delighted to hear this.

The answer to your question is absolutely yes. She liked you but didn’t want to be a ONS. So now she is in your rotation.

Player vibes are a fascinating thing. Women are often intrigued by men they perceive as playboys. They get curious. But they also get careful. Players know when to say what women want to hear and are very charming in their execution. This is seductive.

Your post demonstrates this to a “T”. She felt player vibes...was highly intrigued...and very cautious...but with some IDGAF persistence you got her out, got the bang, and have her in the rotation.

Happy you are doing well.

Cheers!

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I think the general consensus is, if you try a few times and get denied, you move on and chalk it to low interest. However, in this case, it was anything but low interest. Girl banged me on my first night with her, but it was other insecurities preventing from doing so.

If this girl was the only one I had, I would drive myself insane. So, in my opinion, if you are already busy with other women and other stuff going on, who cares if you keep trying? Sending a single text message every few weeks takes a shred of an ounce of effort on your end. So keep doing it, sometimes it may pay off.
Good point. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.