Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

flake hits me up randomly

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was supposed to come over and ''play video games'' with this chick 2 weeks ago, the day we were supposed to hang out she told me she had some stuff to do earlier that day, i told her to hmu when she was ready, time to hang out comes around , no text,
i didnt reach out , i didnt ask what happen i ddnt check in , nothing. i completely went on like nothing happened .
now today she hits me up out of the blue asking where i live, talks about drinkin askin if i stay alone, and we set up another date.
if she flakes this time, it will be the last

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget to scoop Chad's cvm out of her her snatch before you mess with that vag.

She delayed meeting you because she had other, better (in her eyes) options at the time.
i'll let my d!ck head scoop it out when i bend her over that bed.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
was supposed to come over and ''play video games'' with this chick 2 weeks ago, the day we were supposed to hang out she told me she had some stuff to do earlier that day, i told her to hmu when she was ready, time to hang out comes around , no text,
i didnt reach out , i didnt ask what happen i ddnt check in , nothing. i completely went on like nothing happened .
now today she hits me up out of the blue asking where i live, talks about drinkin askin if i stay alone, and we set up another date.
Never set a date up in the air. A guy that values his time needs to know his schedule. When you set a meetup with your friends do you let them keep you up in the air? You basically subconsciously told this B that your time is not valuable and that she can reach out whenever she feels like it.

If a girl does not set a specific date, place, and time you eject and tell he to figure out her sh!t and then hit you up.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bent over the bathroom counter. Pull her hair back so she can watch in the mirror.

They love that too.
Or on the end of the bed facing away from you with her sitting in a semi squat as you hammer her from underneath in front of the dresser mirror

Reaction score
Gen Z is still new. A good portion of the generation hasn't turned 18. Millennial women were an epic disaster, especially white Millennial women in the United States.
The Zillennial and older Gen Z women have tasted horrible so far, so I'm pretty skeptical at this point.

You clapping dem cheeks yet OP?
this?

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never set a date up in the air. A guy that values his time needs to know his schedule. When you set a meetup with your friends do you let them keep you up in the air? You basically subconsciously told this B that your time is not valuable and that she can reach out whenever she feels like it.

If a girl does not set a specific date, place, and time you eject and tell he to figure out her sh!t and then hit you up.
what you mean in the air ? this Beach knw what time it was, im clappin them cheeks today after school

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Zillennial and older Gen Z women have tasted horrible so far, so I'm pretty skeptical at this point.
I am an early Millennial. I've not dated within the 2nd half of the Millennial generation and now older Gen Z. Almost all of my negative experiences have been with the 1980s born Millennials.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an early Millennial. I've not dated within the 2nd half of the Millennial generation and now older Gen Z. Almost all of my negative experiences have been with the 1980s born Millennials.
This may have been due in large part to them being in their 30's. Did you have any negative experiences with older Millennial women when they were 12-15 years older and viewed you as a potential cub?

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what you mean in the air ? this Beach knw what time it was, im clappin them cheeks today after school
You had the day set but not the time. You never tell a girl hit me up when she is ready this shows to her you do not have anything going on in your life but waiting for her. If she was not sure of her schedule that day and was busy then you should have taken the date idea away and let her come to you to decide another day and time.

The girl either makes a specific date, time, and location or you don't go on a date with her.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had the day set but not the time. You never tell a girl hit me up when she is ready this shows to her you do not have anything going on in your life but waiting for her. If she was not sure of her schedule that day and was busy then you should have taken the date idea away and let her come to you to decide another day and time.

The girl either makes a specific date, time, and location or you don't go on a date with her.
she threw that ''i have something to do then i will be open '' sh!t , i didnt realize until i got flaked thats exactly wht it is.
if i tell you i gotta go do something over here then when you ask what happened ''oh man i fell alseep '' ''ahhh i forgot'' thats why i didnt say nothin
it was a set up from the start

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget to scoop Chad's cvm out of her her snatch before you mess with that vag.

She delayed meeting you because she had other, better (in her eyes) options at the time.
If I may be slightly less cynical, maybe she actually had other things to do? She told you she had stuff on her agenda before the meetup time, it sounds legit to me.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which video games?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may have been due in large part to them being in their 30's. Did you have any negative experiences with older Millennial women when they were 12-15 years older and viewed you as a potential cub?
Your question makes no sense. When I was in my early 20s and had the potential to do the cougar-cub thing, I would have been dealing with Gen X cougar women.

When I was 18-25 years old and dealing with fellow Millennial women who were 18-25 then, they were a royal pain then too. Millennial women have never been great, even in their physical primes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technology has given women too many options - access to the global male thirst database.

Any woman who is tapped into this online feast is going to be a massively entitled pain in the ass. Just the way it is. You're better off blaming thirsty men for it. Women are rightly flexing their options, as anyone would in that position.
Millennial women have spent their entire 20s and 30s with online options. Gen X women didn't have that choice.