Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women are great for sex. My sex game grew a lot in my 20s messing with older chicks. Don’t LTR one though...
I had sex with many women older than I am while I was 18-25. I didn't LTR any of them. The OP is talking about a 28 year old and I remember a time as a 21 year old having sex with a 28 year old. I thought it was cool at the time.

To be fair I should have clarified, I’m referring to a 28 year old as being an older woman

Forgot most of you boys are ancient, not looking for any gumjobs/ taking the grandkids ice skating
To someone 21-23, 28 is older and probably too old for a sustainable LTR but adequate for short term fun.

There's literally no benefit to dating women around the 30-mark. They are past their prime in looks, and they are actually more demanding because they have reached epiphany stage and want to lock a man down, which leads them to be humorless, ill-tempered and anxious. They have also likely been pumped and dumped loads through their 20's so they are more street-smart and a bit harder to Game.
Women above 30 have a HIGH chance of being alpha widowed and spinsterish. They demand you bring your best when they offer their worst. I’m not paying full price for a used car with 100,000 miles on it.
250k miles
And the POS requires you out premium gas in it. Lol
Women in their 30s are more demanding of men close to their age. If you're 18-25, as long as you have a fit body, women 32-38 will ask nothing of you and not put up much resistance to sex if they are attracted. That's because they expected nothing of you as a provider.

So then logically the options for a girl above 27...

1. No kids = nuts
2. Single mom
3. Unhappy marriage

Unless you believe in the fantasy that there's such a thing as Disney happy marriages where everyone loves each other and isn't just using each other
I might put that number at 30 but still mostly accurate. Many 30+ women without children are damaged goods but always a better option than a single mom for the childless man. Single dads and childless women are better fits than childless men and single moms. However, the childless man-single mom combo is becoming more common due to the surplus of men.

Females tradionally like older dudes, however, this seems to be a changing. My gf's friend is dating a dude who is 3 years younger. As long as you guys are having a good time, no harm in playing the field with a few years older females.
I have a number of friends with girlfriends/wives 1-2 years older than they are. It's very meh to me. I prefer a younger woman.

on the flip side, older women (35+) are much more likely to have been raised in a more traditional household. This is assuming that they didn't go thru a slut phase. But this really shouldn't be dating territory for anyone under 40

And NEVER date a single mother outside of the context of fvckbuddies
Not so much. Right now, a lot of 35+ are the early Millennials (1982-1986 births). Early Millennials often had divorced parents. Let's not forget that Generation X (1965-1981) were the original latchkey children. Late Gen X (1975-1981 births) had a fair amount of parental divorces prior to age 18.

There are so many contradictions here on SS....

As a single father in my 40's I value the contribution of a female in my kid's life. A childless woman in my age range is most likely a self centered primadonna who doesn't appreciate having to compete with a guy's kid for attention. I want to date /LTR a woman who understands the Kids are part of the deal and she is going to be a role model of how to be a better partner than The kid's mother is/was.

50% of the guys here are Divorced Dads...Let's say half of them have kids that are an active part in their lives.

I've been around guys who never married and never had kids, and there are women out there for them.... Mebbe they can be DINK's like Todd and Margo in Christmas Vacation....Some of us want to be the Grizwolds.

In Christmas Vacation, Julia Louis Dreyfus was only 27-28 when that filmed. The male actor was late 30s. A 27-28 year old married, childless woman in a suburban house was more common in 1989 than today. Also, a lot of those 27-28 year old married, childless women in 1989 in the suburbs eventually had kids. If they remained childless, they likely divorced in the 1990s and moved back to the city to live "Sex & the City" type lifestyles in the late 1990s/early 2000s as a 35+ woman.

A 40 year old childless woman is a better option for an early 40s childless man than a single mom around 40.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Dear Ricky Boy...

Maybe nerd language would make an impact to ur braincells.

Let's use what you're always talked on abt here, condoms.

And just like condoms, you can't be sometimes not wearing it because it then becomes a HABIT.

Doesn't matter if she's 29 or 26 when he's 18 because she's old for him, this is a fact.

Once a young man does it often with oldies, it becomes a norm that translates to being habitual because everything starts with the mindset.

I would be happy to explain more if this doesn't compute but I trust my ability to have nerd talk with nerds should suffice in this instance.
Never took you as a nerd, but if you say you are, then okay. One should be using condoms with older 28 year old females too dude. Females cheat when the dude is not around or things are about to fall apart. A season vet such as yourself should know this..

As for a person who's in his early 20's, there's nothing wrong with him fvcking and test driving females a few years older. Doubtful he'd get accustomed to them; unless that's all a person can get (doubtful). When I was in my teens, I usually fvcked older females due to the consent laws. However, since my 20's, now 38, all females have been several years younger. Youngest was 26.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Never took you as a nerd, but if you say you are, then okay. One should be using condoms with older 28 year old females too dude. Females cheat when the dude is not around or things are about to fall apart. A season vet such as yourself should know this..

As for a person who's in his early 20's, there's nothing wrong with him fvcking and test driving females a few years older. Doubtful he'd get accustomed to them; unless that's all a person can get (doubtful). When I was in my teens, I usually fvcked older females due to the consent laws. However, since my 20's, now 38, all females have been several years younger. Youngest was 26.
Almost every fvcker has fvcked an older chick.

I did it too.

But it was never a plan, nor something to discuss, nor encouraged, nor glorified.

And that should be the end of it.

Btw, r u trying to deny that u r a nerd ?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 22.
Been with a multi-tude of ages.
Same age, some younger, recently I’ve got with a girl who’s 28.

Not quite broke the 30 barrier yet, but I’m just wondering what peoples experiences have been with older women or whether it’s been better or worse.

Girl I most recently saw made everyone prior look like a nun.
When I was 18 I banged a 28 year old that I was teaching English in Spain.

It can be fun but I think over 30 women tend to lose their appeal.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 22.
Been with a multi-tude of ages.
Same age, some younger, recently I’ve got with a girl who’s 28.

Not quite broke the 30 barrier yet, but I’m just wondering what peoples experiences have been with older women or whether it’s been better or worse.

Girl I most recently saw made everyone prior look like a nun.
Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Banged a slut age 28 in pandemic. She reached for her condoms and I literally reacted (in mind) as if she had become a terrorist with a bomb attached to her chest.

I don't take condoms from girls or listen to she's on the pill.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant do it with older women, I noticed that anything above late 20s make it impossible for me to establish a connection, could bang but cant relate.

In terms of mental health, theirs is even more messed up than mine while their ability to bond works like a sticker that has been pulled too many times and the glue no longer works.

Many possibilities that they are jaded cause they failed to asses their league and got pumped and dumped from top tier men while thinking they had a chance for a ltr with them.

The funny/ridicolous/tragic thing is that the older and less attractive they become, the more their demands, aggressiveness and mind fvck increases.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Almost every fvcker has fvcked an older chick.

I did it too.

But it was never a plan, nor something to discuss, nor encouraged, nor glorified.

And that should be the end of it.

Btw, r u trying to deny that u r a nerd ?
To you, I couldn't care less what you think I am. However, if you entered one of the ER's I worked in with a medical issue, I'd still treat you to the best of my ability. In addition, I've already posted several pics of myself. Yet, you've never posted any pics of yourself. So, I've been called a lot of things in life, nerd has never been any of them. However, you can think what you like.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
To you, I couldn't care less what you think I am. However, if you entered one of the ER's I worked in with a medical issue, I'd still treat you to the best of my ability. In addition, I've already posted several pics of myself. Yet, you've never posted any pics of yourself. So, I've been called a lot of things in life, nerd has never been any of them. However, you can think what you like.
U treating patients? The proper term is house keeping duties.

The one's treating patients are the doctors.

Do u by any chance have an inferiority complex and thus need to glorify ur job title into something more then it is ?

Well if it makes u happy, I'll go along with the charade.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz, what do you do professionally?

Asking your mom to borrow $50 every two weeks, doesn't qualify.
I'm just a homeless bum who depends on social services.

Free food, free housing and free cash.

Does it insult ur sense of pride ?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
U treating patients? The proper term is house keeping duties.

The one's treating patients are the doctors.

Do u by any chance have an inferiority complex and thus need to glorify ur job title into something more then it is ?

Well if it makes u happy, I'll go along with the charade.
Whatever you say cupcake. Until you show receipts and what you actually look like, you're just a keyboard warrior; nothing more.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age really isn't really that relevant.

With women it's how she looks. Women who are in their 40s, and is still hot will behave like a 20-something. A 20-something that doesn't look good will behave like a older woman. The more options she has, the more of a power position she is in. It's the difference in how a man behaves when he has more money.

Having said that... women tend (again not all women) do go through emotional storms at certain ages (28, 30, 35, 40, 45) With dudes... well we go through a mid-life crisis only once, and it really all depends on the dude, but can happen anywhere between the ages of 35-55. And it is at that time when you realize you have more years behind you than ahead of you and you are not where you thought you would be in life at a particular age.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever you say cupcake. Until you show receipts and what you actually look like, you're just a keyboard warrior; nothing more.
Rick boy...what kind of receipts u want ? My lunch ? My tax returns?

This must be a nerd thingy so u need to make it easily for us normal mortals to compute nerd language.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Receipts? What's that?
In terms of receipts, that's pics of him (or her), pics of the females he's been with, or anything proving what he says he has done or the exploits that's he's accomplished. The only exploit he's been able to accomplish has been being suspended by Sosuave 3 times by attacking other members.

Spaz has been the site Jester or the emperor with no clothes of So Suave for a couple of years now. No one takes him serious. When someone takes him to task, he (or she) then makes personal attacks and other outlandish remarks. Kinda like an an immature child who screams, whines and yells when they do not get what they want. He's amusing, but that's about it.

Not by me, as I've never filed an issue against him (or her). I find Spaz amusing and entertaining.. Like a monkey playing on a bicycle.. Spaz doesn't even know what the word "Spaz" means in the dictionary..

Status
Not open for further replies.