Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you say this is platonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I know rested her legs on my lap and let me stroke them and the underside of of her thighs.

We ended up sleeping together on a sofa but nothing happened.

Is this the friendzoned?

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
A girl I know rested her legs on my lap and let me stroke them and the underside of of her thighs.

Is this the friendzoned?
I don't know, is it? If it went that far......legs on her lap and you stroking the underside of her thighs.....

....why did you not take it any further?

did you friend-zone yourself?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is this the friendzoned?
Why did nothing happen? Did you fail to make a move or did she stop you?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody's going to watch a 22 minute video of a guy claiming to be a "red pill coach" whatever the fvck that's supposed to be...

Why don't you break it down for the class.
Why so lazy?
Speed it up to 2.0 if you want. Not going to do that for you.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did nothing happen? Did you fail to make a move or did she stop you?
I would say failed to make a move.

like I don’t think she was quietly repulsed by me touching her, I think she would probably have told me something or maybe backed off.

we ended up sleeping on a couch.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Why so lazy?
Why so defensive? Or is that just a projection.

This is a discussion forum, perhaps you are the lazy one not even bothering to write out your own opinion based on your own experience.......instead you post a 22 minute video with another man's opinion. Maybe you have the time to sit watching youtube videos all day in order to regurgitate other's opinions. Perhaps you should learn to think for yourself.

Who is the lazy one again?

Speed it up to 2.0 if you want. Not going to do that for you.
You missed the point. Too busy trying to be a smartazz.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why so defensive? Or is that just a projection.

This is a discussion forum, perhaps you are the lazy one not even bothering to write out your own opinion based on your own experience.......instead you post a 22 minute video with another man's opinion. Maybe you have the time to sit watching youtube videos all day in order to regurgitate other's opinions. Perhaps you should learn to think for yourself.

Who is the lazy one again?

You missed the point. Too busy trying to be a smartazz.
It didn't miss anything. You're lazy if you ask someone else to do the job for you. Period.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
You're lazy if you ask someone else to do the job for you
What job is that mate?

It didn't miss anything.
Let's just clarify shall we.

Your expectations : Everyone who reads this thread should watch the 22 minute video that you posted of some random male claiming to be a "red pill coach" who claims you can never be friends with a woman.

Your conclusions should your expectations not be met : those who don't watch the 22 minute video posted are simply lazy.

Am I understanding you so far? are these your expectations and your conclusion is your expectations are not met? (for the sake of clear communication)

To go further:

why should we watch this video? Is it just to get your opinion?

what is a red pill coach? Why is his opinion valid?

do you think your expectations are reasonable? Do you think your conclusion is logical?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What job is that mate?

Let's just clarify shall we.

Your expectations : Everyone who reads this thread should watch the 22 minute video that you posted of some random male claiming to be a "red pill coach" who claims you can never be friends with a woman.

Your conclusions should your expectations not be met : those who don't watch the 22 minute video posted are simply lazy.

Am I understanding you so far? are these your expectations and your conclusion is your expectations are not met? (for the sake of clear communication)

To go further:

why should we watch this video? Is it just to get your opinion?

what is a red pill coach? Why is his opinion valid?

do you think your expectations are reasonable? Do you think your conclusion is logical?
Dude give it up.

You're a lazy t'wat that ask strangers on the internet to do the job of watching the video and then transcript it for you here on the forum.
I am not going to do the job for you of watching it.. Damn - Do I really need to break it down for you for you to understand?

Watch the video or not. It's up to you... Your profit or loss..

I do really not care.

Last edited:

gabvfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion you failed to take things further , untill she says no! or resists I would assume its safe to keep going.
Keep in mind tho sometimes they can tell you to stop and say no while laughing and giggling and thats a different story, it means they are enjoying it but they don't want to appear slutty so it must be your fault, you must take things further.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion you failed to take things further , untill she says no! or resists I would assume its safe to keep going.
Keep in mind tho sometimes they can tell you to stop and say no while laughing and giggling and thats a different story, it means they are enjoying it but they don't want to appear slutty so it must be your fault, you must take things further.
I see you, yeah.

I can imagine that sometimes women wouldn’t react out of fear or something.

I mean, she did rest her legs on mine, so maybe I should have escalated.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Dude give it up.

You're a lazy t'wat that ask strangers on the internet to do the job of watching the video and then transcript it for you here on the forum.
I am not going to do the job for you of watching it.. Damn - Do I really need to break it down for you for you to understand?

Watch the video or not. It's up to you... Your profit or loss..

I do really not care.
So just another passive aggressive beta male who needs to watch "red pill videos" and repost them instead of giving his own opinion OR AT LEAST giving the reasons for posting the video (why he agrees with them, disagrees etc)

I'd expect that from the social media generation, not somebody with supposed experience. Just goes to show. Another sheep in wolves clothing.

Good luck with your beta anger.

Lazy, dishonest and worthless contributor.

EDIT NOTE: @PowerQuest has gone crying to the moderators because I asked him to explain the video that he posted. A little on the sensitive side no?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So just another passive aggressive beta male who needs to watch "red pill videos" and repost them instead of giving his own opinion OR AT LEAST giving the reasons for posting the video (why he agrees with them, disagrees etc)

I'd expect that from the social media generation, not somebody with supposed experience. Just goes to show. Another sheep in wolves clothing.

Good luck with your beta anger.

Lazy, dishonest and worthless contributor.

EDIT NOTE: @PowerQuest has gone crying to the moderators because I asked him to explain the video that he posted. A little on the sensitive side no?
Sigh....

Just give it up dude. You're making yourself an embarrassment for the whole community here. Which part of "give it up dude" don't you understand? I told and asked you several times. You lost. Now be man and accept it.

@RickTheToad can you please take care of this guy please? Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.