Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching Women

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea tell us all the times you approached a stranger at the grocery store and something came of it.
It doesn't have to be grocery, it can be simple walking down the street. If you think women only want to be approached in the bar then you're in delusion my friend.

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good advice. I’d just add two things. First, learn to revel in stepping outside of social norms: cultivate a rebellious, oppositional streak. Don’t go full conspiracist or anything like that. But recognise that most people are rigidly conforming to what they believe they are supposed to do. Instead, be the guy who is on his own path. If you find a girl attractive and want to meet her, approach and go talk to her. This independent-mindedness is an attractive trait in itself; but you’ll also get better results than the average normy-conformy simply by dint of taking more chances.

The other thing I’d say is, don’t make an identity out of being good with women. Anchor your identity in something else, like your passion/career or whatever. You don’t want to be drawing your confidence/state from how other people (women) respond to you.When gaming, be motivated by attraction to the woman, not by the validation from the woman’s approval. Paradoxically, this will make you much more potent with women (but it has to be authentic: you can’t fake this stuff).
This is gold.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum.

I'm finally deciding to overcome my mental block about approaching women and try to get over my general social anxiety. I'd love to actually talk to some of you guys either on the phone or over zoom/skype or something to actually have a conversation with some of you who have experience with this (or are working on it) and getting over social anxiety. I have a mental block about violating "social norms" and looking like a weirdo. For me I think actually talking to some of you guys once in awhile would help me a lot more than just messaging via text. I've talked to friends about it but they think it's creepy to approach women outside of a bar or party type setting. It's just so rare for people to do this stuff so I would love to chat with some of you who approach/start conversations with women in everyday settings.

Thanks!
the zoom chat is a good idea , @Hank Moody you down ?

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ran into a girl I ‘knew’ (we know eachother’s faces, or atleast I knew hers if you get my drift) from a previous job. I was almost gonna chicken out of approaching her because she’s almost scary attractive - TV actress, huge tiktok following, all the options in the world, blabla you get the picture.

Then I thought of this thread. She sat down next to me and we talked for about 30 mins - she was actually down to earth and she hinted at meeting up when the bars are open. Moral of the story, turns out these beautiful women are human after all. get yourself out there, who knows what happens.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Just ran into a girl I ‘knew’ (we know eachother’s faces, or atleast I knew hers if you get my drift) from a previous job. I was almost gonna chicken out of approaching her because she’s almost scary attractive - TV actress, huge tiktok following, all the options in the world, blabla you get the picture.

Then I thought of this thread. She sat down next to me and we talked for about 30 mins - she was actually down to earth and she hinted at meeting up when the bars are open. Moral of the story, turns out these beautiful women are human after all. get yourself out there, who knows what happens.
Pic?

DontThinkTwice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am in the same boat, Sam. I am working through the DJ Boot Camp if you've taken a look at that, but I can use some help/advice on approaching strangers still.

@Realthangpoon You don't need to explain why you aren't going to show some weirdo online a pic of a girl you're into.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good mental state to be in. Thanks for that.
I will go 1 further. Approach every baeeeee as you would had you already smashed rotten and nut on her face. 0 ****s given. already got mine.

Pull or next. it's all about compliance. shout out to Mystery. the fundamentals of Game is to approach and test compliance. the game has changed since MM but fundamentals are still gold.