Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reason 1 for why she is forever single, haunted by the ghost of Mr. Perfect

Reaction score
This is the plight of Slippery Sally. You notice she is in her late twenties/early thirties and looks amazing. You don't notice any hoe/thot qualities about her at glance and she is showing high interest in you. You decide to hit it off with her and go out on a fun date with her. On paper, the date went perfect and you decide to go for a second meetup. BUTTT you either get no response or a "haha we will see, I'm really busy this week" response. What happened? Was it my frame? Did I put a LOL in a text which secretly told her that I'm interested in her? No my friend, here's a possible reason for why she slipped away.

Scenario:

A girl can sometimes catch a guy a few notches her league when he's going through a slow Tuesday or something. Some women will have specific preferences they value the most such as masculinity, looks, money, status, or etc. For example, if a woman values money and status the most than this golden alpha male could be some football player she had fling with. Eventually this guy will wake up and dump this girl because she will become too arrogant/****y over the course of the relationship. As a result, this girl will be emotionally unavailable for any guy afterwards and Mr. Perfect will live rent free in her head. Any guy after this guy will constantly be compared to Mr. Perfect and face unreasonable **** tests and standards. Furthermore, she will immediately ghost/drop all of her plates if Mr. Perfect starts texting her again. She will also casually bring up this Mr. Perfect to you occasionally. She will make long term decisions based around this Mr. Perfect(She's from Detroit, Michigan, but she just up and randomly moved to Jacksonville, Florida???). The only way for a woman to be cured of this haunting is for her to find a guy that is better or Mr. Perfect loses whatever ideal clout he had(The football player gets cut and is now broke and fat). If Mr. Perfect doesn't lose frame (like Tom Brady or something) she will never cured and might try and might try and say he sexually assaulted her out of grudge and resentment.

In conclusion: Slipper Sally is cursed and you should next her ass and don't let some toxic mentally unstable woman affect your life :)

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women these days are dillusional and try to chase perfection that isnt' there. When "they think" they found Mr. Perfect and get's dumped by him, rather than re-evaluate herself as a woman and look in the mirror, they continue on their merry way and keep repeating the same thing without looking to see how she can improve herself as a woman and be more appealing to a man in the long run.

Due to abundance nature of the dating market favoring females these days, females expect guys to do all the heavy lifting and improving while they just sit and wait for Mr. Perfect to come along and sweep them off their feet.

Through this type of behavior, they eventually end up old, unmarketable, post wall, bitter, jaded with a few cats or dogs and look back and realize perfection was nothing but a mirage and that they were foolish to think so.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the plight of Slippery Sally. You notice she is in her late twenties/early thirties and looks amazing. You don't notice any hoe/thot qualities about her at glance and she is showing high interest in you. You decide to hit it off with her and go out on a fun date with her. On paper, the date went perfect and you decide to go for a second meetup. BUTTT you either get no response or a "haha we will see, I'm really busy this week" response. What happened? Was it my frame? Did I put a LOL in a text which secretly told her that I'm interested in her? No my friend, here's a possible reason for why she slipped away.

Scenario:

A girl can sometimes catch a guy a few notches her league when he's going through a slow Tuesday or something. Some women will have specific preferences they value the most such as masculinity, looks, money, status, or etc. For example, if a woman values money and status the most than this golden alpha male could be some football player she had fling with. Eventually this guy will wake up and dump this girl because she will become too arrogant/****y over the course of the relationship. As a result, this girl will be emotionally unavailable for any guy afterwards and Mr. Perfect will live rent free in her head. Any guy after this guy will constantly be compared to Mr. Perfect and face unreasonable **** tests and standards. Furthermore, she will immediately ghost/drop all of her plates if Mr. Perfect starts texting her again. She will also casually bring up this Mr. Perfect to you occasionally. She will make long term decisions based around this Mr. Perfect(She's from Detroit, Michigan, but she just up and randomly moved to Jacksonville, Florida???). The only way for a woman to be cured of this haunting is for her to find a guy that is better or Mr. Perfect loses whatever ideal clout he had(The football player gets cut and is now broke and fat). If Mr. Perfect doesn't lose frame (like Tom Brady or something) she will never cured and might try and might try and say he sexually assaulted her out of grudge and resentment.

In conclusion: Slipper Sally is cursed and you should next her ass and don't let some toxic mentally unstable woman affect your life :)
Oh, man. Nailed it on the head!

First-hand experience with this one. Dating women in that age range is just exhausting. Unfortunately, they are the ones that are, ironically, single. Most girls 24-28 are in relationships.

All you can do is continue putting yourself out there and hope a decent woman comes along.

Modern Man Advice

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s called Chad widowed. It’s a pandemic among women these days too. SO many damaged goods ages 32-45 running around. She has serious baggage a train mile long but YOU, sir, better be perfect. She doesn’t care that you have an 800 credit score, living debt free, etc. she wonders why your car is 3 years old, why your house isn’t up to date like all the magazine pics she sees even though your house is paid for, she doesn’t comprehend that you owning 700 acres of land in the country is a good thing, the things that matter have no value to her. What she needs to see is if you have an ex wife or 3, a few kids and child support up the wazoo. If you have some tats and a criminal record she says “that’s just gravy on top! My kinda man!”.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you're placing way too much thought onto the woman. Just do you and work on becoming a better man. Spending countless hours trying to figure out a woman and the multitude of scenarios in her life is a waste. Women are women. They can be hot one minute and cold the next. I could care less what is going on in their life or in their past. I treat them in the present. If they give me signs of interest now, I will try to capitalize on it. If they're interest lowers, I don't sit that and try to run scenarios in my head. I just pull back and place more focus on the plates that are giving higher interest. Our actions as men should be reactionary to current events; not the limitless "what-ifs" and past we cannot change. Focus on her actions towards you and tread cautiously and appropriately. Alpha-widows are a thing. But stop focusing on her, and start focusing on building yourself up as a man.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you're placing way too much thought onto the woman. Just do you and work on becoming a better man. Spending countless hours trying to figure out a woman and the multitude of scenarios in her life is a waste. Women are women. They can be hot one minute and cold the next. I could care less what is going on in their life or in their past. I treat them in the present. If they give me signs of interest now, I will try to capitalize on it. If they're interest lowers, I don't sit that and try to run scenarios in my head. I just pull back and place more focus on the plates that are giving higher interest. Our actions as men should be reactionary to current events; not the limitless "what-ifs" and past we cannot change. Focus on her actions towards you and tread cautiously and appropriately. Alpha-widows are a thing. But stop focusing on her, and start focusing on building yourself up as a man.
The problem is when you work to become the type of better man you speak of, you become further away from the type of men most women go for. It’s like to magnets pushing each other away. It makes no sense because you would think the better you made yourself the more appealing you become to women, BUT that’s not true. When men work on themselves it’s mostly stuff that women don’t notice or care about anyways.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is when you work to become the type of better man you speak of, you become further away from the type of men most women go for. It’s like to magnets pushing each other away. It makes no sense because you would think the better you made yourself the more appealing you become to women, BUT that’s not true. When men work on themselves it’s mostly stuff that women don’t notice or care about anyways.
Therein lies the problem; again your focus is on the girl. When you work on your goals and purpose as a man, women will become secondary objectives and they will come. Game and Redpill knowledge will help retain and maintain those girls when they do come. The focus should never be about women. When you invest in yourself; your body, your mind, your career, your aspirations....handling women becomes easier.

Don't get me wrong, you do have to put in the work. You can't become a better man, but lock yourself in your basement and expect a woman to fall in your lap. You have to approach, interact, and date. But again, those are secondary. Don't waste your time trying to figure out why one particular woman lost interest...focus on yourself and invest your time on the women who shows higher interest. And always remember, you can be the best and perfect version of yourself you can become; but that doesn't mean 100% of the women will be interested in you. Our job is to weed out the time wasters and focus on the ones that are attracted and have high interest. Trying to figure out what is going on in their life, or the reasons why they flake or aren't texting back, is a complete waste of our most valuable asset, time.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Therein lies the problem; again your focus is on the girl. When you work on your goals and purpose as a man, women will become secondary objectives and they will come. Game and Redpill knowledge will help retain and maintain those girls when they do come. The focus should never be about women. Invest in yourself; your body, your mind, your career, your aspirations....women will come.
Working on becoming debt free, etc isn’t for the benefit of making yourself more appealing to women and they won’t come because you’ve paid off all your credit cards. That’s something you do for yourself. Women are into superficial “improvements”, stuff that isn’t important to you or I. I don’t want some woman waiting at the finish line after I’ve put on all the hard work.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Working on becoming debt free, etc isn’t for the benefit of making yourself more appealing to women and they won’t come because you’ve paid off all your credit cards. That’s something you do for yourself. Women are into superficial “improvements”, stuff that isn’t important to you or I. I don’t want some woman waiting at the finish line after I’ve put on all the hard work.
Correct; everything you do should be for yourself and not for anyone else. That's exactly right. Just like when you work out, find a better career, get better education, etc. It should all be for you, not about getting better for a woman. They are secondary and should merely be a compliment to our lives.

Reaction score
Correct; everything you do should be for yourself and not for anyone else. That's exactly right. Just like when you work out, find a better career, get better education, etc. It should all be for you, not about getting better for a woman. They are secondary and should merely be a compliment to our lives.
We can shout around the table about how we should put women secondary and blah blah but at the end of the day that's never going to happen because we all have something dangling between our legs with a hanging sack. The reality is working on yourself isn't going to improve your chances with women, imho I think it hurts than helps to be quite honest. If you didn't care about women then you wouldn't be dating or on this site lol.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
We can shout around the table about how we should put women secondary and blah blah but at the end of the day that's never going to happen because we all have something dangling between our legs with a hanging sack. The reality is working on yourself isn't going to improve your chances with women, imho I think it hurts than helps to be quite honest. If you didn't care about women then you wouldn't be dating or on this site lol.
You misundertand; working on yourself and learning game/redpill are not mutually exclusive. You can do both. What I'm trying to convey on your initial post is all the time you're wasting in trying to figure out why a woman is not responding or showing you the level of interest you feel you are entitled to because you had a great first date. Instead of wasting your time by making up scenarios or theories, or like your other post, immediately labeling a woman you haven't met as toxic or low interested; spend that time on those women who are interested in you and continue to focus on yourself as a man.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about improving yourself is you’re setting yourself up for a dangerous outcome in the future. Ie. Becoming a future beta bucks target.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You misundertand; working on yourself and learning game/redpill are not mutually exclusive. You can do both. What I'm trying to convey on your initial post is all the time you're wasting in trying to figure out why a woman is not responding or showing you the level of interest you feel you are entitled to because you had a great first date. Instead of wasting your time by making up scenarios or theories, or like your other post, immediately labeling a woman you haven't met as toxic or low interested; spend that time on those women who are interested in you and continue to focus on yourself as a man.
Women’s interest is fleeting and ever-changing though. She could be madly interested in you today but one small wrong move or slipup and that interest fades within an instant. I don’t know how many times things have been going well with a woman for weeks or months and then all of a sudden they have a change of heart about you. “I don’t know what changed but something changed for me. I’m sorry”. That’s it, that’s all the half-assed explanation you get after she’s ignored you for a day or two after she’s been initiating texts for weeks and months. Then you sit around and wonder what the fvck just happened? Women’s interest is a constant moving target.

Reaction score
What you are describing is a machine. Since we are human, we are vulnerable to gas lighting and manipulation tactics from toxic women. You cannot go and tell me that if a woman went from extremely high interest to complete ghost that it wouldn't mess with your head at all. The point of this topic to provide a defense against these toxic women so you can have a concrete explanation on why this girl went cold on you instead of thinking it was because you lost frame by putting LOL at the end of the a text message and looking crazy. In conclusion, this topic is meant to help man become the guy you are describing lol.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I think a lot of women would prefer you won the lottery, unless you made your money from something high status like being a proathlete, muscian etc. They like the end result but will hold grow tired if you spend your whole life dedicated to your business, career etc

Same with physiques, most would probably choose their man to be lean, abs etc, but when they find out you eat healthy all the time, train hours religiously each week, they'd get p1ssed off.

Many want the end result, but don't understand/appreciate the hard work/journey to get there.

Reaction score
The thing about improving yourself is you’re setting yourself up for a dangerous outcome in the future. Ie. Becoming a future beta bucks target.
The high value men women want are beta alpha guys that will buy them **** at the drop of an eye or some Mr.Fun celebirty that has a lot of fun money/time to waste on her. The medium high value guy won't put up with her bs and will hold her to stricter standards.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I think a lot of women would prefer you won the lottery, unless you made your money from something high status like being a proathlete, muscian etc. They like the end result but will hold grow tired if you spend your whole life dedicated to your business, career etc

Same with physiques, most would probably choose their man to be lean, abs etc, but when they find out you eat healthy all the time, train hours religiously each week, they'd get p1ssed off.

Many want the end result, but don't understand/appreciate the hard work/journey to get there.
Many pro-atheletes gain alot of weight when they stop training. It's inevitable.

Reaction score

I experience this a lot. Girls on dating apps are like you are so hot blah blah blah but when they meet me in person you can tell they get intimidated because I have more discipline than them. They think I got my physique out of strictly luck and metabolism lmao. Most women cannot handle a self made high value men period.