Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys think a 40 year old can get with a woman in her 20s?

Reaction score
Do you think a 40 year old guy can pull a girl in her 20s without paying for it? I hear alot of guys in there 40s saying they can pull women in there 20s but I find it hard to believe.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think a 40 year old guy can pull a girl in her 20s without paying for it? I hear alot of guys in there 40s saying they can pull women in there 20s but I find it hard to believe.
I know a few guys in their 40's that CAN do it without money. They are built for it. That being said a majority 75% or so will have to come up off of some money. It's a few dudes on this website that I know of that can do this relatively consistently.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troy Francis does it. Others too. I am in my 30s granted early and I picked up 18+ and nothing over 30. It's more your perspective. Her being 20 and a garden tool isn't special. Age is a bare bone basic metric.i would run game regularly but get the best lifestyle you can get to cultivate options. In Ibiza was stunting on old goofs buying bottles and VIP and pulling girls off them. money is important. You want depth. Get game. max looks. have your paper right. none of the following guaranteed a outcome. it just stacks probability in your favor when it's really not in 2021.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, if they take care of themselves, a man in his 40s can be in his prime.
+1

It's just not rainbow and gum drops like the red pill guys preach yet clearly don't get that range. I think Troy is the only one. Tusk is in 30s getting young girls. My mate is 41 pulling girls in their 20s in a global plandemic.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to borrow Doc Brown's DeLorean and visit my age-39 self and ask how he was doing with his age-19 girlfriend. :rolleyes:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20's? Absolutely

For some reason, I read this thread as 'can a 40 year old get 18 year olds'. Don't know why I read it that way lol!

And my answer was gonna be: Yes, but you need to be realisic. A LOT of 18 year olds will dismiss you due to age and there's nothing you can do about it. They're just not attracted to older guys and you can't magically 'game' them into attraction. However, there's still lots who will be up for it. Some might even have daddy issues and actively prefer an older guy (all of this with the pre-requisite that they find you good looking of course, as is always the case)

I've had some hookups which would be illegal in other countries due to the age gaps lol. (17 year olds where i'm over 30 as 16 is legal here and we don't have any age gap laws at all)

So yeah, mid 20's for example should almost be a non-issue. I always think past like 25, a decent percent of them would prefer someone a fair bit older than them

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im turning 40 this year and am in solid shape and well groomed. Last week i was flirting with the dental trainee who was alone manning the reception desk at my Dental Clinic. She is is her early 20s and was very receptive to my veiled advances. I didnt take things any further because she is too slim for my tastes. I prefer my women juicy and full-figured.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should define "20s", from 22 to 27 there are not 4 years but a full abyss.

I believe a man in his early 40s in great shape with a decent hairline/density and a good social position and life style can bang girls in their late 20s.

Keep in mind women depreciate at a faster rate the older they get.

From 28 to 21 there are only 3 years but the drop in value is impressive, that doesnt happens between 20 and 23.

The biggest drop in value for a woman happens in her late 20s, once they pass their mid 30s it doesnt make much of a difference if she is 36 or 41, men in their 50s can get them.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your keeping in good shape, well groomed, dressed to impress.. A muscular frame also helps, then yes you can smash younger girls.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible but difficult. It's not going to be realistic for a lot of 40 year old men. It's easier for an early 40s to get a 26-29 year than a 20-25 year old but even this is a big ask. Most men who are 40-44 don't have enough going for them to attract a 20 something, even a late 20s woman.

It would also depend upon how the 40 year old man looks for 20 something women. If he's relying upon Tinder, Hinge, or Bumble, then he won't be able to do it. Guys are fortunate to get the attention of women 1-4 years younger on apps. Women have extraordinary amounts of choices on apps, so the collective power of women on apps means a 40 year old man will often be settling for a 37-38 year old woman. An in-shape 40 year old might get an in-shape 37-38 year old on an app. The major swipe apps make it difficult to get a big age differences. Similar dynamics exist if you're trying to get vag by sending DMs on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn. The newest thing is "shooting your shot" on Clubhouse, which might be the most inane thing of them all because unlike Insta, Facebook, or LinkedIn, you are not likely to be dealing with a woman in your same geographical area.

You'll need to present well in person as a 40 year old to get 20 somethings because you're most likely doing it through cold approach. With the pandemic tremendously impacting night game, you're going to have to do it through day game, which is tough. Most men don't have the stones to do day game. Day game is tough because you are approaching in random places while sober. Most 40 year old men don't have a social circle capable of introducing them to 20 something women either.

To be 40 years old and get 20 somethings, you will either have to have exceptional looks, exceptional charisma, or a solid income/net worth AND likely be sourcing her in-person.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, need to be good looking, 8 or 9 physique, decent social skills or be loaded to have a chance with a non **** up 20 odd year old.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 40 and have never let myself go. Body wise...I am in better shape than in my 20’s or even High school. I am pretty much financially independent but never discuss it or flaunt it. I have zero issue pulling 20 somethings...

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 40 and have never let myself go. Body wise...I am in better shape than in my 20’s or even High school. I am pretty much financially independent but never discuss it or flaunt it. I have zero issue pulling 20 somethings...
That's the key mate.

Most of my 40 something colleagues look tired, skin sagging, pot bellies, grey/missing hair which is badly styled, wear sports trainers with ill fitting jeans, clothes etc.

If you have good physique, hold yourself well, dress well etc it changes tge dynamic.

If you asked a girl in 20's do they find 40 year olds attractive, they'd say no as 95% look like i mentioned.

The number 40 would be an issue for many due to social pressure, but if you look good and age doesn't come up initially you'd probably do ok.

Add in nice car, house, fun to be around, not jaded/etc and you'd probably do ok.

It's easier to be a top 5% male in your 40s than your 20's, if you haven't let yourself go, accumulated wealth etc and followed tge same path as most do.

Last edited: